The Hotel End
April 18, 2024, 10:37:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Trust AGM - Will you attend?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust AGM - Will you attend?  (Read 5615 times)
WFCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2010, 14:31:49 pm »

I would go to hear the voices on here actually show up, give their positive suggestions on how to improve things, volunteer their time to actually activate those suggestions and then see the club rise from the flames......

But I guess the people who have all the ideas won't show up...so nor will I....
I'll watch Rangers v Man U down the pub with my mates....

The first paragraph sounded so promising, why not go, some have said on here they will attend? If we all felt same way no-one would do anything. There's always euro footie on telly - but you might make difference to NTFC!

Phil
Report Spam   Logged
SATURDAY BANANA

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 15:28:44 pm »

I'll get accused of being a self appointed super fan if I do anything positive mate...
I'd rather stand back now and let the people who know exactly what's wrong and exactly what needs to be done step forward.

They know who they are and I can't wait for all the clubs problems to be solved by the individuals concerned.

The debt, the board, the mgt, the kit, the squad, the trust, the half time entertainment, the pies, the bar...you name it.
Certain individuals have got it all in hand and rosy times lay ahead.
No need for people like me to attend... Lips Sealed
Report Spam   Logged
EastNpton

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2010, 17:05:57 pm »

Saturday Banana is exactly the sortof person that the Trust needs i.m.o. If he is the bloke that sorted out the kits that is. Think it's him
Report Spam   Logged
WFCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2010, 19:15:00 pm »

Saturday Banana is exactly the sortof person that the Trust needs i.m.o. If he is the bloke that sorted out the kits that is. Think it's him
It is him. I hope he will come and you and others and all say hi to me at 7.20pm? Togther we can sort out some of these things easy surely? with people power.
Pies & catering - contract up soon. DC has plans for HOME village like Saints. AWAY bar delivered soon (as mentioned in Chron last week) which will serve as trial for home one.

Phil
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2010, 19:55:19 pm »

Cutting my toenails and removing the fluff from my belly button,so sorry cant make it.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
abington_cobbler

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2010, 20:55:48 pm »

Even if you can't attend the AGM if you have questions you want raising on the night you can email them to the trust if visit their web site
Report Spam   Logged
SteveRiches

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2010, 01:20:52 am »

This website is heading for a world record in manic depressive dead-end drongo no-hopers. Perhaps we should all get together in the Sixfields west car-park for a mass-suicide, we could invite management and players to join us and put an end to this misery for ever.
Report Spam   Logged
Ralap

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2010, 07:37:49 am »

This website is heading for a world record Grin in manic depressive dead-end drongo no-hopers. Perhaps we should all get together in the Sixfields west car-park for a mass-suicide, we could invite management and players to join us and put an end to this misery for ever.

Ok Steve, you go first.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 10:13:58 am »

AGM followed by an open forum, in attendance will be David Cardoza and Ian Sampson.

All those with the questions on the running of the club, team selection, discipline, money, transfers et al, have an ideal opportunity to ask and discuss away.
Let the keyboard warriors reveal themselves to do their stuff, although I doubt very much that they will.

Prove me wrong, I very much look forward to seeing the report.  Wink

http://www.ntfctrust.co.uk/agm.php
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 10:19:34 am by Deepcut Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Iest_ntfc

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 10:39:37 am »

AGM followed by an open forum, in attendance will be David Cardoza and Ian Sampson.

All those with the questions on the running of the club, team selection, discipline, money, transfers et al, have an ideal opportunity to ask and discuss away.
Let the keyboard warriors reveal themselves to do their stuff, although I doubt very much that they will.

Prove me wrong, I very much look forward to seeing the report.  Wink

http://www.ntfctrust.co.uk/agm.php

ALL MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS are invited to attend, although non-members must join on the night in order to participate. The cost is just £7 a year

Does this mean you have to join to have a say or is it just for the voting part? Dosen't make it sound very welcoming to non-members
Report Spam   Logged

I can't think of anything funny to write here
SteveRiches

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2010, 12:07:06 pm »

Ok Steve, you go first.  Grin
Over my dead body!
Report Spam   Logged
Trotty

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2010, 13:10:18 pm »

ALL MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS are invited to attend, although non-members must join on the night in order to participate. The cost is just £7 a year

Does this mean you have to join to have a say or is it just for the voting part? Dosen't make it sound very welcoming to non-members

Its an AGM so I think its a legal thing. If it was an open meeting and the trust have these too at various points of the year then you wouldn't need membership. You may be able to attend as a non member but not for the AGM part.
Report Spam   Logged
Grove

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2010, 15:55:40 pm »

Cutting my toenails and removing the fluff from my belly button,so sorry cant make it.
And im collecting it.
Report Spam   Logged
SATURDAY BANANA

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2010, 06:06:27 am »

Please show me a post where I have disrespected anyone....I'd love to see it.
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2010, 07:25:20 am »

I went last night and asked a few searching questions. It must be said that Sammo is a top bloke and he didn't shirk any of the answers. Not sure I should put them on here what I asked, probably not fair on the players in question. But suffice to say that by attending it was good to put Sammo and DC under some pressure by asking questions that are often posed on this forum.

With Ant stepping down at the end of this season, it provides an excellent opportunity for someone to step forward and nominate themselves for the position to be the fans rep/director. It will be very interesting to see how many people are prepared to potentially fulfil the soon to be vacant role. Vote Manwork!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Iest_ntfc

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2010, 08:17:19 am »

I went last night and asked a few searching questions. It must be said that Sammo is a top bloke and he didn't shirk any of the answers. Not sure I should put them on here what I asked, probably not fair on the players in question. But suffice to say that by attending it was good to put Sammo and DC under some pressure by asking questions that are often posed on this forum.

With Ant stepping down at the end of this season, it provides an excellent opportunity for someone to step forward and nominate themselves for the position to be the fans rep/director. It will be very interesting to see how many people are prepared to potentially fulfil the soon to be vacant role. Vote Manwork!  Grin

Yes you should post your questions and the answers received.

One of the problems i have with the trust is that it feel's like a secret organisation. Apart from their fund raising duties, they never publicise what there doing. They are supposed to represent all fans so please be more open about how your representing us. If your asking the difficult questions that we'd all like the answers to then let us know. You never know, it may encourage fans like myself to join and become more active.
Report Spam   Logged

I can't think of anything funny to write here
supajama

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2010, 08:26:08 am »

Please post questions asked with responses. Sammo would not have answered had he not wanted his answers to become public knowledge.....
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2010, 08:51:30 am »

Yeah, post away Drilling!!! Was there a good turnout??
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/07, 2007/08, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2018/19 and 2023/24
abington_cobbler

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2010, 09:08:05 am »

I agree, post your Q&A's
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2010, 09:32:46 am »

Firstly I am not involved with the trust in an official capacity and for a number of reasons will remain that way. I am only a mere member so Im not hiding anything! There were about 40 people in attendance I guess. If somebody has the decency to answer my questions in an official capacity I respect that and wont write about it on a public forum. The team is doing s*** enough without me trying to second guess reactions on certain subjects, and potentially making things worse. I really hope he turns things around for us in the next 5 games and keeps his job long term. We all know he's a decent bloke and he's no less aware than any of us that our current league position is totally unacceptable.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: