The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 19:59:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Alex Nichols.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Nichols.  (Read 6872 times)
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2014, 11:29:57 am »

Not quite sure why a discussion of him being kicked out or not is taking place...he had a contract until the summer and then earned a short term one under Wilder after proving his fitness. Id guess an extension of that contract until the end of this season will be on the table very soon, I think that would be a sensible outcome at this stage for all parties.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2014, 11:58:05 am »

Not quite sure why a discussion of him being kicked out or not is taking place

I don't think anybody is suggesting he is kicked out come January - he could either go out on loan or take the best offer made!
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2014, 16:09:43 pm »

Here you go again! We learnt a very harsh lesson about insurance with that Aussie - never remember his name - so would think we might. And if we hadn't, we could have just kicked him out, couldn't we? I say 'we', but mean The Pantomime Villain, of course.
Dougie Hodgson
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
cricketside

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2014, 16:43:54 pm »

Thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

"Andrew Ellis was very much against what was going on. The Cardozas were strictly about business and development so that was him out the door. Andrew Ellis was only ever a football man."

*****And he appointed Terry Fenwick*****
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2014, 17:00:00 pm »

Ultimately Alex will be the one who has to choose from whatever offers he does or doesn't get.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2014, 18:49:38 pm »

Quote from: cricketside on Today at 11:15:46
Here you go again! We learnt a very harsh lesson about insurance with that Aussie - never remember his name - so would think we might. And if we hadn't, we could have just kicked him out, couldn't we? I say 'we', but mean The Pantomime Villain, of course.
Doogie Howser.
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
Claret Lady

View Profile
Level 5 Apple User Combination
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2014, 20:52:54 pm »

So pleased for him. Great to be there, the feeling the crowd conveyed in the celebration of the goal was special. I thought he'd lost the chance to shoot but he moved on again to curl a classic Nicholls goal in off the far post. A very special moment for any Cobblers fan to witness.

Well done Alex. Keep at it.

Absolutely a very special and emotional moment. Well done Alex!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
ergo

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2014, 14:07:52 pm »

so whats the consensus, Nicholls will stay come January,  hows he been playing? seen he's been on the bench recently, so when, arguably,the 1 st choice strikers come bac will he get a look in? or will be be one of the culled ones?

http://www.northampton-news-hp.co.uk/Northampton-Town-Chris-Wilder-plans-squad/story-24185009-detail/story.html
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2014, 15:38:37 pm »

Alex will stay - he's still one of our best players when fit.

We'll be trying to offload Sinclair, Langmead, Carter, Ravenhill in Jan...and trying to keep Byrom and Murdoch, and Newey if Horwood is still broken. Moyo also perhaps out on loan on the off chance Ricco is fit.
Report Spam   Logged
Saint Cobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2014, 16:33:18 pm »

Can we maybe find and offload Siddiqi? I think we''l keep our player of last season, Carter, and Langmead, both under contract still.

What's the situation with Diamond (maybe out for a game or two) and Horby?
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2014, 17:54:15 pm »

Diamond is out until 'nearer the new year' according to one of CW's recent interviews.
Report Spam   Logged
cricketside

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2014, 17:57:13 pm »

Can we maybe find and offload Siddiqi?

I really think you would be much better off finding something or someone else to worry about. Especially as there were dozens of pages about him earlier.
Report Spam   Logged

"Andrew Ellis was very much against what was going on. The Cardozas were strictly about business and development so that was him out the door. Andrew Ellis was only ever a football man."

*****And he appointed Terry Fenwick*****
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2014, 19:12:57 pm »

We'll be trying to offload Sinclair, Langmead, Carter, Ravenhill in Jan...and trying to keep Byrom and Murdoch, and Newey if Horwood is still broken. Moyo also perhaps out on loan on the off chance Ricco is fit.

What about Watson?
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
defender

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2014, 07:23:24 am »

[/quote) He will get an offer, of that I am sure, if anyone deserves one ALEX DOES!
Report Spam   Logged
defender

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2014, 08:55:11 am »

After watching Exeter last night, I can understand why they wanted Alex to stay!
Report Spam   Logged
defender

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2014, 09:49:04 am »

From one cynical old git to another, you were not alone!

Make that 3 of us!
Report Spam   Logged
Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2014, 21:09:20 pm »

Alex has tweeted the following:

"Very tough day today having to leave Northampton. Iv made a lot of good friends in my 2 and a half years and it will always be a special club to me. I will look back with pride at how the fans took to me and supported me through thick and thing. I gave my all for you and your club!! Thanks for everything."

I will always remember that moment against Vale, and the roar at Sixfields when he scored against AFC Wimbledon. Alex, all the best. You will always get a fantastic reception from our support  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
Macc Cobbler

View Profile
Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2014, 22:13:28 pm »

Good luck Alex ! Hope you really flourish at Exeter
Report Spam   Logged
ergo

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2014, 23:36:54 pm »

Good luck Alex ! Hope you really flourish at Exeter

Yeah he will mate, tailor made for us, gave us something we've lacked for ages, helped  kick started our season of,

tbh, with harley and now nichol's on board, if your a betting man, i'de seriously reckon were worth a punt on  making the play offs at

least, good luck for the rest of the season and thanks again. Cool

Report Spam   Logged
cobbler150

« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2014, 03:37:11 am »

Gutted he has left!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: