The Hotel End
April 20, 2024, 07:25:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

A Pause For Thought.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Pause For Thought.  (Read 3573 times)
Mark-JB

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2010, 10:41:37 am »

Are you having a few Jekyl and Hyde moments here, Mark? 

Not at all. Yesterday was trash but I still don't think Sammo should go. Yet.

If yesterday is a blip then fair enough. If yesterday becomes back to the 6 losses form then it becomes extremely difficult to defend Sammo anymore.

The reaction is key.
Report Spam   Logged
Ted

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2010, 10:51:45 am »

Grin Grin

I'm afraid it is inevitable. And always was.

Yes, we all know that you've been the resident prophet of doom,but I would like you to elaborate further.

As I see it, even with the self imposed and external constraints there is still no excuse for our league position.There are without question numerous clubs that are well above us in our league, who have substantially more financial constraint upon them.Am I missing something ?
Report Spam   Logged
Ted

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2010, 17:51:50 pm »

I'm not the the prophet of doom. In fact I am amongst the least reactionary on here regarding our plight. I'm neither surprised, nor disappointed. I make less than a quarter of the posts that some of the big mouths/egos do on here of late.

When you have accumulated record debt and used six managers in almost as many years, just to sit two places above the bottom of the league, I'd be asking questions elsewhere. But you are welcome to point the finger and allow another change to happen without any regard for how we have really end up where we are.

I'm not having a dig at you, I just want to know why you are not disappointed and why you are not surprised. Nothing would please me more at the present time if the Cardozas put the club up for sale, as I think they've made elimentary errors that have proved the lack of business acumen in a sports club related industry.However, even allowing for the bizarre management on and off the pitch since the Cardozas took over,I am still surprised and disappointed that we're virtually propping up the entire football league.I would dearly love to know what you, as an intelligent and  loyal Cobblers fan, think should happen to get us out of the mire.
Report Spam   Logged
Daffy Duck

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2010, 19:27:15 pm »

If yesterday is a blip then
That's priceless. Wake up pal, Lincoln was a blip yesterday was the norm.
Report Spam   Logged
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
Level 6 Search Windows User
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2010, 20:07:12 pm »

If yesterday is a blip then fair enough.

A blip?

We're right in the middle of a chasm mate.
Report Spam   Logged

2022/23 Prediction League Champion
2022/23 Guess The Attendance Champion

Claret & White - Nothing Else Matters
fatblokecobbler

We all follow the cobblers.................

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2010, 21:04:50 pm »

I blame Calderwood he took too long and too much of DCs money to get us promoted,but hey its Christmas soon and we are a better side after Christmas. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

"She stripped to the beat but her clothes stay on."
dazza

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2010, 06:52:33 am »

We have lost to the other three teams in the bottom four. No doubt so clueless ******* still thinks we are too good to go down.
Report Spam   Logged
ArmchairCobbler81

« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2010, 14:19:57 pm »

I've just returned from a holiday in the Cuba where they still have dial up internet and I couldn't get a bloody phone signal for love nor money. To make matters worse, due to the embargo I didn't see a newspaper for three weeks and the price of a telephone call was scandalous. The day I left we beat Lincoln away. I return to find we've signed a striker who managed a magnificent 3 goals in 30 games last season and that we've been battered by Barnet..I have supported Sammo all the way but I think tonight could well be his last game if we lose heavily. Three words that don't bode well - ADAM LE FONDRE  Sad Cry
Report Spam   Logged
Positively Mad Mark

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2010, 12:41:26 pm »

Sorry but hadn't had time to read the whole of the thread, but I am not panicking as yet.  We are only four points off being in the top half and ten off the play offs.  Some of the football has been encouraging and some has been poor but I will not worry unless things haven't picked up after Christmas.

The leaguie is so inconsitant at the moment with only a few teams at the top who are putting runs together.  Everyone else is beating everyone.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: