The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 02:12:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

A meeting with the Chairman

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A meeting with the Chairman  (Read 8631 times)
Iest_ntfc

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: December 04, 2014, 09:15:15 am »

It seems DC has become a recluse and is avoiding answering any questions about his redevelopment and not responding to the Trusts request for an Open Forum.

I'd like to propose through the trust (or as a group of concerned fans) that an open letter is sent to DC including via local media to request a meeting to discuss concerns we all have.

If he won't responded to us individually then I can only see that it's time to shame him through the media to open up. He can bring his lawyer if he needs to but I think it's time we had answers.

I have already been in touch with Jon Wilkinson and he said he would publish the letter on BBC N and I'm sure the chron would do the same.

Can anyone from the trust respond to this idea or who else would be willing to add their name to a letter and meet with DC?
Report Spam   Logged

I can't think of anything funny to write here

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Its_nice_to_michu

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 09:42:09 am »

Maybe he is looking into selling the club on to a saudi based consortium and the new stand does not face in the south east direction.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
A view from the east

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 09:47:48 am »

Repetition surely ?
Drilling is already on it.
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 10:05:27 am »

How's that going, by the way?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Ralap

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 10:09:05 am »

David Cardoza held an open forum about four months ago to tell us exactly what was happening. He even had four short films of the meeting made and shown on YouTube. It was plain then and completely obvious now he was just talking rubbish and telling fans what they were hoping to hear.

What makes you think he'll behave any different now?
Report Spam   Logged
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 10:24:29 am »

He is a liar. Not Ralph, I only have good experiences of him. The chairman of NTFC. Him, he's a liar.
Report Spam   Logged

Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 10:39:09 am »

He is a liar. Not Ralph, I only have good experiences of him. The chairman of NTFC. Him, he's a liar.

How can he be a liar if he hasn't said anything?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 10:46:09 am »

Go back to the first images of the stand, the one that got everybody interested, the one that convinced the council to borrow the money for us and then as soon as the cheque cleared the plans changed. That was a it liey. Also, in The Cupboard Diaries on you tube he says that it's a legal requirement that £4m goes on a hotel but in a FOI request somebody had it says nothing of the sort. Again, a bit liey.
Report Spam   Logged

Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 11:08:01 am »

Cupboard Diaries... HeHe (emoticon not working on this PC)

I meant recently with regards to lying..
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 11:38:25 am »

Cupboard Diaries... HeHe (emoticon not working on this PC)

I meant recently with regards to lying..

He stated in those same cupboard diaries ( Grin) that 'no board members have any financial interest in any company carrying out (the) works'. County Developments?
Report Spam   Logged
Iest_ntfc

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2014, 12:04:13 pm »

Ideally this should be done by the trust, after all this is what they were set up for.

I've been accused of criticising the trust so this is my idea and offer of help to get answers. I know they say they have asked him to attend open forums ect but he's declined so it's time to try and shame him into talking.

In my experience if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about.
Report Spam   Logged

I can't think of anything funny to write here
HertsCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2014, 12:40:55 pm »

Re his interest in County Group - DC has either been economical with his situation or at worse lied.

If he has shares in the County Group then he has lied.  Being a director does not always mean you are a shareholder.

The details of who hold shares is available for £1.
Report Spam   Logged
garibaldi

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2014, 12:58:32 pm »

You boyz are really stoking yourselves up. Even the marquess has made inflammatory statements designed to get a reaction when DC reads it*. It needs Marvo to run a competition as to who will first break cover and stick his head up over the parapet of print/digital news. Of course, everyone will point at someone else!

*I bet he has time/inclination to read this fount of wisdom while hunting high and low for the 3rd Party!

It's about now that I should put a big, grinny emoticon somewhere, like everyone else does, but
Report Spam   Logged

GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2014, 16:13:59 pm »

Re his interest in County Group - DC has either been economical with his situation or at worse lied.

If he has shares in the County Group then he has lied.  Being a director does not always mean you are a shareholder.

The details of who hold shares is available for £1.

As per my posts on the Redev thread.......COUNTY GROUP seems to be an umbrella company for lots of little offshoots, and both Cardozas hold shares in both County Midlands and County Developments Northampton.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2014, 17:33:30 pm »

Have you lost your senses Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Alwaysdark

Isn't it good to be lost in the wood?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2014, 18:45:25 pm »

It's about now that I should put a big, grinny emoticon somewhere, like everyone else does, but

To be fair Everbrite uses this one  Roll Eyes the most and I like this one  Tongue and this one  Kiss

I find it very hard to believe why that the chairman would like to meet with any of us. I also find it very hard to understand why any of you think you could extract any secret information from him with your repetitive inane questions.

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

In the sad town
cold iron hands clap
the party of clowns outside.
garibaldi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2014, 18:48:22 pm »

I find it very hard to believe why that the chairman would like to meet with any of us. I also find it very hard to understand why any of you think you could extract any secret information from him with your repetitive inane questions.

Do you want to try again? English would do.
Report Spam   Logged

Trotty

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2014, 18:50:14 pm »

I find it very hard to believe why that the chairman would like to meet with any of us.

I dunno. He's always been quite keen to tell the fans what they want to hear in my experience.

Until now that is.
Report Spam   Logged
Alwaysdark

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2014, 18:59:14 pm »

Do you want to try again? English would do.

Ok ,sorry.

It said that it will be cold and windy next week and we should keep an eye on the old folks with no friends in case they sadly succumb to the harsh conditions.
Report Spam   Logged

In the sad town
cold iron hands clap
Alwaysdark

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2014, 19:09:23 pm »

Until now that is.

Well that is my point summed up nicely. Don't mind me, bang your heads on the nearest wall all you like. Grin

Report Spam   Logged

In the sad town
cold iron hands clap
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: