The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 09:28:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Carlisle

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carlisle  (Read 9118 times)
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #140 on: December 20, 2014, 20:09:23 pm »

It sounds like we were unlucky today

That's one way of looking at it! Pretty generous of you!
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 20, 2014, 20:14:49 pm »

Thanks for that. You see ... you can give a measured opinion when called on, and without sniping.
Well done and Happy Christmas.
Pleasure
Wee bit patronising though, no offence I hasten to add.

Report Spam   Logged

garibaldi

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 20, 2014, 20:22:21 pm »

Wee bit...?

You really must be a very pleasant bloke, evers. Nice you didn't supply the obvious answer.
Report Spam   Logged

A view from the east

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 20, 2014, 20:27:02 pm »

Pleasure
Wee bit patronising though, no offence I hasten to add.

None taken, tis the season of goodwill. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 20, 2014, 21:59:54 pm »

Wee bit...?

You really must be a very pleasant bloke, evers. Nice you didn't supply the obvious answer.

You are not the only ASBO Wink
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 20, 2014, 22:02:08 pm »

I think this clearly illustrates the point Wilder simply does not know his best side, positions they should play, or indeed tactics to implement.

I wonder who he is going to blame this time - Clarence seems the obvious target!
Do you bloody well know the  best side then - as the side selected today should have been capable of a least a point!
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 20, 2014, 22:09:31 pm »

Nobody took the game by the scruff off the neck though which is what we are sadly lacking.

Good point - Richards was Capt. but that didn't work!
Report Spam   Logged

MKMal

View Profile
Mobile User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #147 on: December 21, 2014, 08:28:46 am »

Much as I have loved Chris Hackett in the past I now think its time for him to go. Just about held on to it last season but this season very poor.
Report Spam   Logged
HertsCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #148 on: December 21, 2014, 09:12:40 am »

As I predicted another throw names into a hat and pick selection by Wilder.
Report Spam   Logged
Alan Partridge

View Profile
Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #149 on: December 21, 2014, 11:34:32 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Free to enter daily Postcode Lottery:

http://freepostcodelottery.com/?ref=241429
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: December 21, 2014, 13:20:53 pm »

As I predicted another throw names into a hat and pick selection by Wilder.

Not quite - as some of the players were regulars anyway and those who came back were desperately needed by some on here. The only strange decision was Collins. What you and a few others don't get is that the team selected should have been quite capable of at least one point. Had Toney and Rico been up for it yesterday we would have got that point. As for Hacket and KMo both should not be selected again. If I could send KMo back to PV I would put him on the next available bus(not Taxi or Train , too expensive).
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 22, 2014, 11:28:21 am »

Carlisle seemed to target our left back a lot on Saturday -lot of their attacks came down the right . In the 1st half Horwood slipped quite a few times allowing Asamoah or Amoo free runs. Their second goal came from poor defensive play by Horwood and good play by Asamoah and Amoo. TBH not sure on Horwood; he is ok going fwd but defensively is a bit of a liability.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: