The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 11:35:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

So who has renewed?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So who has renewed?  (Read 4122 times)
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Combination
« on: March 20, 2015, 19:53:41 pm »

I did today. 3 of us. £349 for myself, my step son and 5 year old. Cant really argue with that can you?

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 19:59:45 pm »

Well I'm sorry to say I havent. First time in God knows how many years but I cannot renew whilst we continue to get misinformation from the club. I will continue to support them and go  to most games but not whilst this chairman hides.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 20:03:50 pm »

From the supporters and we continue to get misinformation. I have been supportive of his financial backing but all of that has been undone by the redevelopment debacle and his failure to face up to the issue.
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 20:17:20 pm »

It's a fair point. However for me and my boys it's a no brainer at that price and not a difficult decision. Plus whatever happens with the ground it cannot be denied that we should have a good team to watch. That in the short term is all important...my 100percent season ticket history going back to 1989 continues.

The fruit machines got to pay out sometime!!
Report Spam   Logged
Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 20:18:02 pm »

Me. £249 is too good value to sniff at.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 20:23:15 pm »

From the supporters and we continue to get misinformation. I have been supportive of his financial backing but all of that has been undone by the redevelopment debacle and his failure to face up to the issue.

Suggest you feedback directly to the club on this. Loss of revenue is something that will get their attention.
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 20:23:45 pm »

I'm sticking with the west stand so will renew next month.
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 20:28:28 pm »

Waiting for the executive box in the East...best views for any eclipse that comes along, automatic bolt ons, first dibs at Fleetwood tickets (away) in the cup...and sarnies!
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 20:35:30 pm »

Suggest you feedback directly to the club on this. Loss of revenue is something that will get their attention.
Well the loss of revenue from the east stand facilities hasn't caught their attention much yet
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Gibbo

View Profile
Level 5 Windows User Combination
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2015, 20:47:57 pm »

I go to watch the football, everything else is noise so yes of course.
Report Spam   Logged
New Dawn Fades

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2015, 20:53:20 pm »

Jefferson Lake will not be renewing. Wonder which poor bugger will take on that role?...
Report Spam   Logged

Can of Strongbow, Im a mess
Another Pedj

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2015, 21:21:42 pm »

I did enquire about a box 12 minutes nths ago through my company. I will not be taking it up whilst this Chairman continues to spin like a top!
Report Spam   Logged
philntfc

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2015, 21:44:42 pm »

Yep, I renewed in the East for half price - £190 = £8.26 a game! Last time I paid that little we were playing at the County Ground Wink
My In-Laws renewed their Seniors tickets at half price as well, works out at around a fiver a game.
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 22:22:31 pm »

Yep, I renewed in the East for half price - £190 = £8.26 a game! Last time I paid that little we were playing at the County Ground Wink
My In-Laws renewed their Seniors tickets at half price as well, works out at around a fiver a game.

You do realise there is absolutely no possibility that the East Stand will be finished and open for the start of next season? This is one mess that will not be "alright in the end".
Report Spam   Logged
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
Level 6 Search Windows User
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2015, 06:19:22 am »

Unless he goes to the majority of games on which case the club make more money ftom him
Report Spam   Logged

2022/23 Prediction League Champion
2022/23 Guess The Attendance Champion

Claret & White - Nothing Else Matters
southofthecounty

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2015, 06:46:39 am »

Myself and my father have. My son hasn't owing to work commitments.
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2015, 06:50:20 am »

Renewed - I think when you support a club over many years there are periods of disillusion for many reasons - generally poor results or other priorities - despite the redevelopment shambles I'm not sure too many will not renew because of that.

One thing that worries me scanning the crowd in the West we seem to have a high percentage of middle aged fans and without new blood there is definitely a concern for the future.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2015, 07:10:50 am »

The new blood all go to the away games according to Shoey...
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2015, 07:36:56 am »

Me too. We also threw 2 kids tickets in, one of which was free and the other half price so on average it's a whopping 54p a match for them. Bargain!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Cobbler_Paul

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2015, 09:47:25 am »

I got mine yesterday, £249 works out just over a tenner a game, really can't complain!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: