The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 15:21:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

The Hotel end Home kit vote

Poll
Question: Please pick whichever kit you like best but bear in mind the sleeves must be opposite colour to the away preference.
Kit 1
Kit 3
Kit 5
Kit 6
Kit 8
Kit 9
Kit 10
Kit 4

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hotel end Home kit vote  (Read 1854 times)
SATURDAY BANANA

Badges: (View All)
« on: December 03, 2010, 18:23:12 pm »

Same drill as for the away kit people.

If you choose a kit with claret sleeves, your away kit choice needs to a different colour 9white green or yellow in other words).

If you choose a kit with white sleeves for home games, then your sleeves choice for away games must be claret, green or yellow.

It's easy really isn't it?

Personal favourite? Number 1 home and number 11 away
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TK Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 18:33:24 pm »

See also my reply to "PRIOR NOTICE of KIT VOTE"

Vote Kit 9 except with CLARET SLEEVES............... Home Kit

Vote Kit 11   ( no brainer!!!!!!!!!!!!).........................Away Kit
Report Spam   Logged
SATURDAY BANANA

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 18:59:44 pm »

Not sure if you've understood fella.
The designs are what we are voting for, we can't change them otherwise we miss the deadline and then everyone moans because they're not ready in time for summer hols (me included!).
If you like kit 9 ...you'll need to vote for it...you can change your mind if you want to, I've set it up as such.

Glad you like kit 11...Retrospective heaven...we may even get 99 points and score 103 goals in it again!
Report Spam   Logged
SATURDAY BANANA

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 19:01:31 pm »

All you need to do mate is put a dot in the hole next to your favourite and then press vote...sorry if I didn't explain it.
Cheers
Glen
Report Spam   Logged
TK Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 19:13:08 pm »

All you need to do mate is put a dot in the hole next to your favourite and then press vote...sorry if I didn't explain it.
Cheers
Glen

All the club and the kit suppliers need to do is expand their range of optionsd!!!!!!!!!!

.................. sorry if I didn't explain it. Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
TK Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 19:42:31 pm »

All the club and the kit suppliers need to do is expand their range of optionsd!!!!!!!!!!

.................. sorry if I didn't explain it. Grin Grin

Sorry I hit the post button a bit too quickly.

What I am really saying is rather the the fans being presented with a range of take it or leave it options which have to be voted on over a very short time frame it would be better for some form of consultation between the club, kit suppliers and the fans prior to having this sprung on us.
Contrary to previous years, most of the kits have some merit. It is just that with a few minor tweeks after input from the fans the club's kit next year could be one that we all would buy  and wear with pride.

IMO after a bit of prior consultation with the fans perhaps my option may have been selected to be voted on. I am dammed sure that in all probabilty that none of the yellow or boagey green options would have been put up by the fans!
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 20:08:16 pm »

This seasons kit has only been on sale for about 5 mins!!

Not that I care, quite happy with my cotton retro shirt from toffs.com
Report Spam   Logged
ntfcgavin

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 20:46:50 pm »

How do you vote for 4?
Report Spam   Logged
Enya_NTFC

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 5
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 21:05:12 pm »

went for kit 6  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Iest_ntfc

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 21:07:15 pm »

Bannana, think you missed 4 off the list.

Change it quick before we end up with 9  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

I can't think of anything funny to write here
TK Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 21:10:11 pm »

After reading the fine print on the illustrations on the club web can we vote to have the club crest embroidered and not heat applied so that it lasts a few more cycles through the washing machine.
Report Spam   Logged
Enya_NTFC

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 5
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 21:17:38 pm »

After reading the fine print on the illustrations on the club web can we vote to have the club crest embroidered and not heat applied so that it lasts a few more cycles through the washing machine.

Or a badge sewn on, like the salming kits.
Report Spam   Logged

SATURDAY BANANA

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2010, 07:40:03 am »

Sorry I hit the post button a bit too quickly.

What I am really saying is rather the the fans being presented with a range of take it or leave it options which have to be voted on over a very short time frame it would be better for some form of consultation between the club, kit suppliers and the fans prior to having this sprung on us.
Contrary to previous years, most of the kits have some merit. It is just that with a few minor tweeks after input from the fans the club's kit next year could be one that we all would buy  and wear with pride.

IMO after a bit of prior consultation with the fans perhaps my option may have been selected to be voted on. I am dammed sure that in all probabilty that none of the yellow or boagey green options would have been put up by the fans!

To be fair mate, some fans have been consulted. The kit designs are earlier than last year and we are determined to ensure the kits are available earlier than they were this season too....

What's the phrase?
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time"
Report Spam   Logged
Insider

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2010, 08:07:56 am »

I think we should simply copy Hearts, they always have really smart kits.  I'd vote for kit 3 because it's the only one that offers an all claret kit.
Report Spam   Logged
SATURDAY BANANA

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2010, 09:32:32 am »

Bannana, think you missed 4 off the list.

Change it quick before we end up with 9  Grin

Good spot...thanks mate ...ooops!
Report Spam   Logged
Ralap

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2010, 09:36:42 am »

I have gone for 10 but I really would prefer a round neck, I personally don't like the collars like those on this years kit.

They seem to have gone back to the kids designs that have to have flicks and ticks of opposing colours which I really dislike. Keep it simple keep it classy.
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2010, 13:19:18 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
mackemcobbler
FTM

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2010, 12:39:14 pm »

ive voted for no10
Report Spam   Logged
stjohnsriddler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2010, 12:47:13 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2010, 14:49:02 pm »

I cant see how any one would want kit 4 so much that they would risk not having 11 as the away kit.

VOTE 1 and 11 !!!

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: