The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 14:51:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Claret Shoemakers IFC - The Cobblers Fans Team

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Claret Shoemakers IFC - The Cobblers Fans Team  (Read 10983 times)
Monkey

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2015, 12:49:40 pm »

Nice one guys. Drop Fez your contact details and you will recieve more info when we restart our season. First training session is likely to be 25th August and we already have a few games in the diary including Home and Away at Stoke and Shrewsbury in the cup competition.
We will stick these up on our website at the end of August (http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/northamptonshoemakers/229491/Home)

You can find out more info about us there too such as player info, results, match reports (when I used to be bothered), detailed stats from the last 4 years, and all time player appearances from the beginning of time (please note that this is just current players and anyone who has played more than 10 games before I get any complaints).

Also, you can see info on our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/shoemakers.ntfc) and if you join the team, you will be invited to our private Facebook group where you will get info on games/training/nonsense.

p.s. We already have a decent sized MK contingent so you won't be alone.
Report Spam   Logged
Ed

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2015, 15:09:23 pm »

Looking at your website, I have played against a fair few of you guys years ago when I used to play 5 a side. Moulton wednesday nights.
Report Spam   Logged
Poggy

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Level 5
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2015, 15:39:15 pm »

I can remember playing 4/5 games against the Cobblers Fans Team a few years ago when I organised a few games for the Cobblers Independent Supporters Club (CISC) team.

We never quite managed to beat them despite a couple of close games decided by defensive errors and wonder goals (Mazza's 35rd yarder).

We had quite a young team back in the day but I reckon I could gather interest for another game at some point this season if the CFT fancy it?
Report Spam   Logged
Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2015, 19:43:25 pm »

You used to play for Virgin right Ed? We still play up there on Wednesday. John Gayle Big Head disbanded though and joined with Dean Peers Left Peg.

And yes Poggy. Always up for games. The stewards have a team too, perhaps we can arrange a mini tournament!
Report Spam   Logged
pattcobb
Guess who's back?

Queer eye for the Cobblers 🌈

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2015, 08:39:35 am »

27 in 25... I should have put that... Makes it sound even better  Grin

I'll come along sometime, sure.
Maybe change your identity to Big Ed?
Report Spam   Logged

Lending a queer eye on things 🌈
Ed

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2015, 10:03:11 am »

You used to play for Virgin right Ed? We still play up there on Wednesday. John Gayle Big Head disbanded though and joined with Dean Peers Left Peg.

And yes Poggy. Always up for games. The stewards have a team too, perhaps we can arrange a mini tournament!

Yeah, I used to help them out and a couple of others! I miss Wednesday nights... Always a decent craic

Maybe change your identity to Big Ed?

Could do actually...
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2015, 09:29:53 am »

A quick question on this, will I need to buy a full strip if you are foolish enough to let me have some game time?
Report Spam   Logged
Baby Bear

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2015, 09:59:50 am »

No.
Report Spam   Logged

@Babie_Bear_
Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2015, 10:12:03 am »

As Baby Bear says bluntly, no, kit is provided, but you will need your own boots and shinpads! 
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2015, 10:17:24 am »

As Baby Bear says bluntly, no, kit is provided, but you will need your own boots and shinpads! 

Cheers guys, I definitely have plenty of boots and shinpads.
Report Spam   Logged
FezNTFC

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2015, 11:00:41 am »

Will hopefully be doing some training soon, so for those who expressed an interest by PM make sure you keep an eye on them Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2015, 14:06:35 pm »

Will hopefully be doing some training soon, so for those who expressed an interest by PM make sure you keep an eye on them Smiley

How do I do that?  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
corno_ntfc

View Profile
Search Level 6 Linux User
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2015, 17:46:15 pm »

Just a little bump on this topic... any training coming up soon etc?

How do I do that?  Grin

... and I assume the My Messages button on the toolbar near the top of the page.
Report Spam   Logged

Football WITHOUT Fans is NOTHING
FezNTFC

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2015, 18:57:53 pm »

Hi mate. Still awaiting our first training session - few people on holidays ect.

I assure you all you will get a message when we're ready to start!

And yes Corno, that's where the messages are Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2015, 20:57:38 pm »

Reckon 1st training session will be 29th Aug.
Report Spam   Logged
corno_ntfc

View Profile
Search Level 6 Linux User
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2015, 22:03:06 pm »

Hi mate. Still awaiting our first training session - few people on holidays ect.

I assure you all you will get a message when we're ready to start!

And yes Corno, that's where the messages are Smiley

Cheers will keep an eye out.

Reckon 1st training session will be 29th Aug.

Hope not

Sad will be in Accrington that day
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 22:05:03 pm by corno_ntfc » Report Spam   Logged

Football WITHOUT Fans is NOTHING
FezNTFC

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2015, 18:50:17 pm »

This may be a little short notice for some of you (although I believe I've contacted most via PM) but there is a training session at the park in Upton, just off the High Street, at 10:30am tomorrow.

If anyone wants to join us you're more than welcome. it won't be a serious training session (I hope!) as it will be our first one back.

We'll also be training on Saturday August 29 if anyone is available for that.

Would be good to see some new faces Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2015, 20:50:15 pm »

We'll also be training on Saturday August 29 if anyone is available for that.

Would be good to see some new faces Smiley

Where abouts?
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
FezNTFC

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2015, 23:34:28 pm »

We're training at 10:15am this Saturday at Goals in Mereway. All those who have expressed an interest are more than welcome to come along.

Please let me know via text/PM if you will be showing up though Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2015, 15:14:58 pm »

Was that the CFT'S first game of the season yesterday?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: