The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 11:34:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

A brighter future for NTFC........probably.......please!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A brighter future for NTFC........probably.......please!  (Read 6199 times)
Charlatan

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2015, 09:11:27 am »

After all those years of fighting for support from the Council, we finally got the support we'd been pleading for and what have we done with it?

£12 million and nothing to show for it.

What a wasted opportunity.     

Never mind AFC Wimbledon; I can't believe any club in the country could have made such a total hash of things - well ok, maybe Blackpool!

Just what I said on development thread about 6 weeks ago and like I said then there's still people, in their 50s & 60s, probably some older saying that we should be patient. I agree we Manwork we have got some very thick fans. DC must be laughing his head off!

Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2015, 09:55:31 am »

Just what I said on development thread about 6 weeks ago and like I said then there's still people, in their 50s & 60s, probably some older saying that we should be patient. I agree we Manwork we have got some very thick fans. DC must be laughing his head off!

But you know what, if the Cardozas leave and then the new owners turn out to be even bigger cowboys, those of us who spoke out about the failed redevelopment will probably be castigated for the mess the club is in, blamed for having driven our savior away.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2015, 09:59:11 am »

But you know what, if the Cardozas leave and then the new owners turn out to be even bigger cowboys, those of us who spoke out about the failed redevelopment will probably be castigated for the mess the club is in, blamed for having driven our savior away.

Nothing we could have said or done would have driven him away. God knows I've tried for over ten years.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2015, 10:04:43 am »

Given the exposure through 1st Land's insolvency of the Cardozas' business dealings on the redevelopment I doubt that we could do worse with new owners.  The Cardozas are a spent force at NTFC and need to go and go quickly.  Also, I think NBC has had a wake up call on this dire situation and will be less careless about the use of the loan proceeds.
Report Spam   Logged
Ralap

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2015, 10:27:33 am »

Your time frame prompted me to read the first few pages of the redevelopment thread Charls. It makes entertaining reading and proves your point from page one.

Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2015, 11:17:31 am »

Your time frame prompted me to read the first few pages of the redevelopment thread Charls. It makes entertaining reading and proves your point from page one.

if only the lib dems had halted it back then
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2015, 11:25:49 am »

I heard the redeveloped athletics track is on schedule
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2015, 21:15:44 pm »

Wow he is mega desperate £250k for Toney one more weeks interest  Tongue

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-united-transfers-ivan-toney-9773186
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest2487

« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2015, 16:15:44 pm »

He is fcukin clueless.

£250k for Ivan Toney is quite frankly ludicrous.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: