The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 05:26:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Paint Pot Trophy 15/16

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paint Pot Trophy 15/16  (Read 4369 times)
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2015, 06:00:27 am »

Grin 15 quid
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
guest49

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2015, 08:11:41 am »

Payment in used fivers only.

To be fair it's another case of making more financial sense to charge £15 as opposed to a tenner. The crowd probably won't differ much either way. The actual impact on the fans doesn't come into it, which has been glaringly apparent for some time now.
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2015, 13:02:07 pm »

Not going no matter how cheap it is.

Normally I would have been there and at the Blackpool game, but I'm afraid it's "not a penny more" from me until the club come clean about where the £12 million has gone.

I have my season ticket and I'm stuck with that, but don't expect me to cough up anything more until we are treated with a bit of respect.

I agree, I didn't buy a season ticket for exactly this reason, first time ive been without for 15 years
Report Spam   Logged
John

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2015, 14:13:30 pm »

Well I got my season ticket. I also went to the League Cup game, will be going to the Barnet match and will also get a ticket for the Colchester tie. You see, I support the Cobblers. I couldn't give two figs about the ground, the shirt, the TV screen or whether my new seat is in place. I go to see the team and this season I'm getting full value for money. As for behind the scenes, who cares? If Cardoza has found a way to claw back some of the millions he's put in then good luck to him. If the takeover comes off and we end up in a fantastic ground playing in the Championship, I'll be there, stumping out the £1000 plus for a season ticket and if it all goes wrong and we end up on the racecourse, I'll be there too.
Report Spam   Logged

Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2015, 14:21:46 pm »

Unless you're playing golf
Report Spam   Logged

John

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2015, 14:26:09 pm »

Unless you're playing golf

Priorities.
Report Spam   Logged

lift tower

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2015, 21:20:12 pm »

As for behind the scenes, who cares? If Cardoza has found a way to claw back some of the millions he's put in then good luck to him. If the takeover comes off and we end up in a fantastic ground playing in the Championship, I'll be there, stumping out the £1000 plus for a season ticket and if it all goes wrong and we end up on the racecourse, I'll be there too.
I'm sure you were being deliberately controversial to try and stir up a bit of furor but I'l bite anyway. if we end up at non-league level playing "on the racecourse" because someone's mate pissed away the money that was meant for a new stand for the club then I won't be happy and I won't wish the person responsible "good luck". If the takeover doesn't go through and we end losing 10 hard earned points due to admin then I won't be happy either.
Report Spam   Logged

HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2015, 21:22:18 pm »

I'm sure you were being deliberately controversial to try and stir up a bit of furor but I'l bite anyway. if we end up at non-league level playing "on the racecourse" because someone's mate ****ed away the money that was meant for a new stand for the club then I won't be happy and I won't wish the person responsible "good luck". If the takeover doesn't go through and we end losing 10 hard earned points due to admin then I won't be happy either.

But since that hasn't happened yet your happy right?
Report Spam   Logged
j20cobbler

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2015, 21:26:34 pm »

And neither has the redevelopment, so I'm guessing not.
Report Spam   Logged
lift tower

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2015, 21:33:40 pm »

Three wins and three sheets. Looking very solid. Credit where it's due to the chairman for funding it and for wilder for putting the team together and had a right laugh on Saturday so yes was happy.
Report Spam   Logged

corno_ntfc

View Profile
Search Level 6 Linux User
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2015, 21:37:42 pm »

Still in this then, despite some saying it's not worth bothering with... I'd be more than happy with a decent run in this (just not at the expense of the league).

Draw will be 1015-1030 on Saturday, on Soccer AM as usual.

Ties will be played week commencing October 5th.

Crawley Town (1st rnd bye)
Dagenham & Redbridge
Gillingham (1st rnd bye)
Luton Town
Millwall
Southend United (1st rnd bye)
Stevenage (1st rnd bye)

OUT
Cambridge United
Colchester United
Leyton Orient
Peterborough United
Report Spam   Logged

Football WITHOUT Fans is NOTHING
WasRambo

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2015, 10:22:20 am »

And it is..... Millwall. Away. Poo
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2015, 10:34:16 am »

Millwall away was the one I wanted, wouldn't have bothered with any others...chuffed with that!
Now, Market Porter and London Bridge!
Report Spam   Logged
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2015, 10:44:07 am »

If only the fen dwellers hadn't been beaten by millwall we would have them instead
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2015, 15:05:09 pm »

See Posh took 222 to The New Den for the last JPT round. C'mon on Cobbs...lets beat that!
London always a good day out...South Bermondsey only one stop from London Bridge, and included in any one day Tube tickets.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2015, 15:15:47 pm »

gutted this will be a Tuesday Sad
Report Spam   Logged

NBCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2015, 16:19:03 pm »

Wouldn't go there if you paid me. Horrible, nasty intimidating scum.
Report Spam   Logged
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2015, 17:29:16 pm »

you might be alright in the jpt and the 1200 fans it attracts. Besides, we'll lose so there will be no need to work on your "look glum on the tube back into the city" look. i didnt quite get that right one year
Report Spam   Logged

Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2015, 18:05:33 pm »

Wouldn't go there if you paid me. Horrible, nasty intimidating scum.
Clearly you've been recently and know what you're talking about!  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2015, 18:09:05 pm »

you might be alright in the jpt and the 1200 fans it attracts. Besides, we'll lose so there will be no need to work on your "look glum on the tube back into the city" look. i didnt quite get that right one year
Grin

Actually think it's a nailed on win! The 'away tunnel' makes life easy...and even with Middlesbrough lads aboard last season, was good humoured banter!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: