The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 16:10:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

New songs?

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New songs?  (Read 44953 times)
guest2677

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #580 on: September 14, 2017, 08:32:19 am »

I didn't say I was, just claimed it is a possibility? It might not be so? Does your nephew happen to be a great looking bloke with an endearing personality?
I've just asked his mum about that and she thinks so yes.
Did you used to have a certificate and like it after dark Melbourne?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #581 on: September 14, 2017, 08:41:41 am »

I've just asked his mum about that and she thinks so yes.
Did you used to have a certificate and like it after dark Melbourne?

No not me then, although I am in Oz. I have only met one lad from Npton here. He worked behind the bar in the Elephant & Castle in the city. I ordered a pint and he said "Yin teyn long?" I said "you're  from Moulton". He said "that's amazing, you got I'm from Moulton from my accent?". I said " no, I got you're from Northampton from your accent, I got Moulton because you look a bit inbred".
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #582 on: September 14, 2017, 09:03:44 am »

No not me then, although I am in Oz. I have only met one lad from Npton here. He worked behind the bar in the Elephant & Castle in the city. I ordered a pint and he said "Yin teyn long?" I said your from Moulton. He said "that's amazing, you got I'm from Moulton from my accent?". I said " no, I got you're from Northampton from your accent, I got Moulton because you look a bit inbred".
Grin
Not my Nephew. He hails from just over the shire border in Rugby, adopted Teyn as his team at that impressionable age when we went to Wembley with Aitkens. Now works for Bank of Australia just got married and seems set for life there.
He likes a pint, maybe you three could start a Melbourne supporters branch. You'd have no need of imaginary friends then  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #583 on: September 14, 2017, 09:21:59 am »

Grin
Not my Nephew. He hails from just over the shire border in Rugby, adopted Teyn as his team at that impressionable age when we went to Wembley with Aitkens. Now works for Bank of Australia just got married and seems set for life there.
He likes a pint, maybe you three could start a Melbourne supporters branch. You'd have no need of imaginary friends then  Smiley

I couldn't do away with Colin, he'd be devestated. When you say Bank Of Australia I take it you mean the NAB. That's my bank, so maybe we could? You could have told be this a couple of weeks ago. I've just spent $185 getting me season ticket on ifollow. I could've gone round his house.
Report Spam   Logged
Quintonside

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Combination Poll Voter
« Reply #584 on: September 14, 2017, 09:55:13 am »

Doesn't need to be anything imaginative or anything but can we sing a song for Alex Revell, all that running he does, be nice to recognise it.

A few more Bu Bu Bu Buchanan through the game would be nice too.
Report Spam   Logged

Member since 2013, 4 years trying to unlock the account and find password. Back in full swing May 2017
guest3114

« Reply #585 on: September 14, 2017, 10:08:17 am »

Doesn't need to be anything imaginative or anything but can we sing a song for Alex Revell, all that running he does, be nice to recognise it.

A few more Bu Bu Bu Buchanan through the game would be nice too.
Alex Revell runs all day do-dah do-dah, Alex Revell runs all day, unlike Matty Taylor?
Report Spam   Logged
Quintonside

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: September 14, 2017, 10:14:22 am »

Alex Revell runs all day do-dah do-dah, Alex Revell runs all day, unlike Matty Taylor?

I'm sold. Get it sung
Report Spam   Logged

Member since 2013, 4 years trying to unlock the account and find password. Back in full swing May 2017
guest2677

« Reply #587 on: September 14, 2017, 10:34:21 am »

I couldn't do away with Colin, he'd be devestated. When you say Bank Of Australia I take it you mean the NAB. That's my bank, so maybe we could? You could have told be this a couple of weeks ago. I've just spent $185 getting me season ticket on ifollow. I could've gone round his house.
No idea, I'm just repeating what I'm told by his parents and my partner. I'll take your word that it's the NAB though.
Maybe you could take a small commission off him and old six digit to watch games at your place.
I'll pm you Melbourne.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #588 on: September 14, 2017, 10:46:00 am »

I'm sold. Get it sung
Or, sung to the opposition defence - You put your right leg out, your left leg out, left wing right wing you're running all about, you're doin the Alex Revell and you turn around, that's what it's all about, 2,3,4 oooooh doin the Alex Revell, oooooh doin the Alex Revell, oooooh doin the Alex Revell, you can't keep up you're all shagged out?
Report Spam   Logged
Quintonside

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: September 14, 2017, 10:54:53 am »

Run Revell - run Revell - Run! Run! Run!
Run  Revell - run Revell - Run! Run! Run!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!
Goes Jimmy-Floyd's gun.
Run, Revell, run, Revell, run.

or

Keep on running, keep on chasing
One fine day Revell's gonna be the one
To make you understand
Oh, yeah, Revell is Jimmy's man.
Report Spam   Logged

guest3114

« Reply #590 on: September 14, 2017, 11:18:32 am »

No idea, I'm just repeating what I'm told by his parents and my partner. I'll take your word that it's the NAB though.
Maybe you could take a small commission off him and old six digit to watch games at your place.
I'll pm you Melbourne.

it would have to be a big commission and only when Colin's out. He doesn't like visitors.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #591 on: September 14, 2017, 11:20:12 am »

Run Revell - run Revell - Run! Run! Run!
Run  Revell - run Revell - Run! Run! Run!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!
Goes Jimmy-Floyd's gun.
Run, Revell, run, Revell, run.

or

Keep on running, keep on chasing
One fine day Revell's gonna be the one
To make you understand
Oh, yeah, Revell is Jimmy's man.

I feel like we're competing on Britains got talent.
Report Spam   Logged
meccanostand

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 03, 2018, 16:41:28 pm »

Pereira wooooah, Pereira woooooah
He came from Portugal
to fu*king skin you all.

Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #593 on: January 03, 2018, 20:11:57 pm »

His name is Hilda
He is a Cobbler
He will beat you in the air
And score from anywhere
He is Portuguese
And he will bring you to your knees
Hilda pereira .,,,,
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #594 on: January 03, 2018, 21:25:28 pm »

It's clearly gonna be...

Berto, Berto, Berto.

Good luck coming up with one for Menno Koch if he signs...
Report Spam   Logged
coboz

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #595 on: January 04, 2018, 00:49:27 am »

Might be the C.B.A    -  Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #596 on: January 04, 2018, 09:19:31 am »

Might be the C.B.A    -  Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Is that you RH?
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #597 on: January 04, 2018, 10:04:35 am »

Is that you RH?
It's not me DC!
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #598 on: January 04, 2018, 11:06:43 am »

It's not me DC!
sorry RH I meant RW but I gather it’s not him either?
Report Spam   Logged
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #599 on: January 04, 2018, 11:13:52 am »

He's come from Portugal
He's gonna skin you all
Hilberto woahhh ohhh
Hilberto wooahoooah ohh

Will almost definitely be berto berto berto though
Report Spam   Logged