The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 00:00:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Big bad Dave

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big bad Dave  (Read 23685 times)
Grove

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #220 on: September 03, 2015, 18:13:50 pm »

Were you spying from Gallones window?  Wink
Ive been rumbled  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #221 on: September 03, 2015, 19:30:23 pm »

Saw him in Waitrose car park today, looks ill, like a man with the world on his shoulders

Genuinely feel sorry for him as I can't believe he deliberately sabotaged the redev, but more likely got shafted by a third party, probably those wise arses down bushey way.

Just wish he'd be more open as to the Shiite we're in and attempt to readdress this desperate mess to one that's a little less desperate.
(Consortium may be happening but I don't hold out any hope, just hope I'm wrong)
Report Spam   Logged
Gibbo

View Profile
Level 5 Windows User Combination
« Reply #222 on: September 03, 2015, 21:18:58 pm »

Saw him in Waitrose car park today, looks ill, like a man with the world on his shoulders

You still collecting the trollies ?
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #223 on: September 04, 2015, 06:33:16 am »

Yes, the stress must be unbearable of trying to work out what to do with the £2.65 million of the loan money that's burning a hole in his back pocket, poor flower.
Report Spam   Logged
MK_Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 04, 2015, 07:42:42 am »

It's all his own doing, no one to blame but himself.
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: September 04, 2015, 08:07:18 am »

MK_Cobbler is 100% right.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2539

« Reply #226 on: September 04, 2015, 08:28:32 am »

Yes, the stress must be unbearable of trying to work out what to do with the £2.65 million of the loan money that's burning a hole in his back pocket, poor flower.
I did not notice you criticising DC when he was spending millions of his money giving the managers a good budget!
Report Spam   Logged
New Dawn Fades

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 04, 2015, 08:45:26 am »

I did not notice you criticising DC when he was spending millions of his Dads money giving the managers a good budget!

Edited it for you.
Report Spam   Logged

Can of Strongbow, Im a mess
TbananaG

« Reply #228 on: September 04, 2015, 08:46:02 am »

I did not notice you criticising DC when he was spending millions of his money giving the managers a good budget!

To be clear, are you implying you think it's fine he's trousered more than 25% of the drawn down loan money while we have a 3-sided stadium?
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 04, 2015, 08:50:02 am »

To be clear, are you implying you think it's fine he's trousered more than 25% of the drawn down loan money while we have a 3-sided stadium?

Regardless of the fact that you have no proof of the above... but yeah its fine. Are you implying it's illegal?
Report Spam   Logged
guest2539

« Reply #230 on: September 04, 2015, 08:50:40 am »

I'm implying I understand him recovering some expenditure from Toney's sale and profit from the Newcastle tie.
It is up to the 'professionals' we employ at the Council to oversee the loan!
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #231 on: September 04, 2015, 08:54:15 am »

Regardless of the fact that you have no proof of the above... but yeah its fine. Are you implying it's illegal?

The proof of the above is available in publicly available documents (that you may or may not have read). You can form your own view as to whether it's legal or illegal, ethical or unethical...or whatever.
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 04, 2015, 08:59:17 am »

The proof of the above is available in publicly available documents (that you may or may not have read). You can form your own view as to whether it's legal or illegal, ethical or unethical...or whatever.

So you don't have proof then... and I want your opinion, hence why I asked I already know my own.
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #233 on: September 04, 2015, 08:59:50 am »

The Council position is not to question how the loan is being used while the repayments are being met. The repayments are currently being made but, without the additional income streams that the loan was intended to provide, the repayments are almost certainly being made from the loan capital itself. Given that the loan bears interest, this is not a sustainable position and the club doesn't generate profits that can ultimately service the loan in other ways. As such, the loan represents a massive threat to the club's long-term survival. Over and out...
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #234 on: September 04, 2015, 09:07:15 am »

Surprised he didn't get a home delivery. Or did he have his body guards with him?
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 04, 2015, 09:07:47 am »

The Council position is not to question how the loan is being used while the repayments are being met. The repayments are currently being made but, without the additional income streams that the loan was intended to provide, the repayments are almost certainly being made from the loan capital itself. Given that the loan bears interest, this is not a sustainable position and the club doesn't generate profits that can ultimately service the loan in other ways. As such, the loan represents a massive threat to the club's long-term survival. Over and out...

With that in mind Cardoza should probably look at selling the club to new owners...
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #236 on: September 04, 2015, 09:09:37 am »

With that in mind Cardoza should probably look at selling the club to new owners...

Who will undertake due diligence....
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #237 on: September 04, 2015, 10:24:18 am »

You know full well where the situation has been laid out - in publicly available documents -  clarifying the Cardoza's actions re some of the loan monies. But don't allow that to interfere with your agenda. You've only surfaced on this board since the Cardoza's PR nose dived. Coincidence?
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #238 on: September 04, 2015, 10:26:03 am »

I'm implying I understand him recovering some expenditure from Toney's sale and profit from the Newcastle tie.

That's not what he asked you though, is it? Why don't you try answering the question, eh?
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 04, 2015, 10:37:18 am »

You know full well where the situation has been laid out - in publicly available documents -  clarifying the Cardoza's actions re some of the loan monies. But don't allow that to interfere with your agenda. You've only surfaced on this board since the Cardoza's PR nose dived. Coincidence?

Then why won't you post it here? You know... for clarification.

Everyone keeps talking about this magical document that proves something, but won't explain how it proves it. This is like religious education all over again.

My agenda is common sense which you are clearly trying to interfere with. Coincidence? What are you trying to say? Did Drilling lend you his tin hat?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: