The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 10:04:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

"Things shouted out by the knob head who sits behind/next/near me".

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Things shouted out by the knob head who sits behind/next/near me".  (Read 43450 times)
Saint Cobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2016, 20:34:46 pm »

Well, if the standard of our football drops off then at least the entertainment from the stands should go up to compensate. I must admit, I have quite enjoyed some p*ss poor games in the past when I've been surrounded by loud, negative, know it alls.
Report Spam   Logged
brickowski

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2016, 20:35:05 pm »

A lot of people seem to just shout out stuff they've heard on the telly. One bloke near me screamed "YOU SHOULD NEVER LET IT BOUNCE" when the ball bounce about 40 yards in front of Cresswell the other day.
Report Spam   Logged

there's only one Robbie Curtis
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2016, 05:50:39 am »

I wonder how many of these lines come from the knob who sits in the West Upper (south ).
He constantly berates fellow supporters for not singing,all linesman and refs come in for large amounts of abuse because he can't get his head around the rules of the game.
On Saturday he got so excited his poor little brain went into meltdown, he so wanted to have a go at somebody but didn't know who, so just it just came out as " you fcuk, fcuking, fcuk, fcuker, fcuk,"
You can be sure that he doesn't post on here as his inbred brain wouldnt be able to cope with signing on.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
BigNose

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2016, 06:21:25 am »

tcobb......

Are you sure that wasn't Jeema?!   Grin

I remember sitting behind him at the Cambridge away game this season with my 'ole Dad and there was a middle aged lady sat right next to Jeema......
Suffice to say, watching the woman's facial expressions, and my Dad turning purple with stifled laughter was more entertaining than the game that day, especially after Dunk scored for them......

Jeema seemed to have an in built hatred towards this player and for the rest of the match, every 30s to 1 min, he kept alternately mumbling and then screaming at the top of his lungs "You f*ing piece of sh*t Dunk!"
"You are a f*ck*ng C*nt Dunk!" and other such snippets.

They seemed to squirt out like the eruption of a volcano, that could not possibly be kept in.

If I didn't know any better, I would fear for the poor mans sanity!   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2016, 06:28:31 am »

My own Jeema related one....
I'm still in awe of the time he sat in front of me at Oxford and some poor young lad, probably about 14 or so and evidently getting to the game a bit late, walked over and asked if the seat next to Jeema was free.
"Course it is, sit yourself down lad." replied Jeema.

The kid sat down and about 5 seconds later,  Jeema turns to him and says "What do you think of that f***ing bald f***ing c*nt in defence for them? F***ing c*nt he is."
He then stood up and started yelling "YEAH, YOU, YOU F***ING BALD C*NT! BALD TW*T!"

Surprisingly, the kid disappeared at half time and didn't come back.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
tcobb

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2016, 06:39:09 am »

No not Jemma, Jemma is class compared to this other inbred.

Hopefully this chap hasn't got a ticket for the FA Cup game as him and his mate were in the Tull before the game saying they hadn't got one yet.
Also saw him in the Tull a couple of weeks back with some woman who could have been his wife or sister, although I think he is the type who would care either way  Grin

Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
tonyg1611

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2016, 07:49:34 am »

No not Jemma, Jemma is class compared to this other inbred.

Hopefully this chap hasn't got a ticket for the FA Cup game as him and his mate were in the Tull before the game saying they hadn't got one yet.
Also saw him in the Tull a couple of weeks back with some woman who could have been his wife or sister, although I think he is the type who would care either way  Grin

think your talking about gary the one who fu**ed about at stevenage last year with their keeper towards the end of the game when giving him the ball back which led to them getting the winning goal boy did he get some stick for that and still does
Report Spam   Logged
Clint

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2016, 08:13:27 am »

Last match I had the misfortune to sit very close to the clown in West Stand seat Q130 who thinks he is some sort of football coaching expert. Irritating little twerp kept screaming "give and go!", "go wide!", and other such gems.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2016, 11:21:50 am »

Not to do with the football itself but there was some clown that sat near where I was until I moved that would bellow "Dave" at some poor bloke every week whenever he walked past at the end of the game. Poor sod had to politely smile every week while probably think "Oh shut up you cretin, it wasn't funny 4 seasons ago"
I bet it's one of you lot as well.

I am that man (sic apologies to Sparticus)
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2016, 11:59:18 am »

My own Jeema related one....

I had read it before but today I was in the middle of receiving a pretty dour presentation when I started to read it again, I had to stop reading as the others couldn't understand what I just started laughing...
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
andycobbler

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2016, 15:03:38 pm »

Whats the name of the geezer with tourettes who sits in the west (north end), he wears his work boots, a long blue rain coat and beatles hair. He has to be the funniest critic at sixfields and he sits in the current family enclosure  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

if you hate peterborough clap your hands and Fxxk off poxford.
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2016, 16:09:33 pm »

That's him
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2016, 16:19:35 pm »

Whats the name of the geezer with tourettes who sits in the west (north end), he wears his work boots, a long blue rain coat and beatles hair. He has to be the funniest critic at sixfields and he sits in the current family enclosure  Shocked

I've sat directly behind him before. We were beating Oxford 1-0 and he stormed out the ground in a massive rant!
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
andycobbler

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2016, 19:36:53 pm »

Makes me laugh, although the look on the parents faces when he lets loose would kill him if they. Angry
Report Spam   Logged

if you hate peterborough clap your hands and Fxxk off poxford.
Lieutenant Dan

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2016, 16:37:39 pm »

Loved reading this thread - nice to know this stuff happens at real clubs too!

I'll share one from the Winkeldome - there's a young lad of about 16 or 17 a couple of rows in front of me who spends the entire game either screaming the C-word at EVERY refereeing decision that goes against us or giving the coffee bean shake to the away fans... who are 120 metres away and in the upper tier and obviously can't see him.
Report Spam   Logged
BrixworthCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2016, 16:55:25 pm »

I'll share one from the Winkeldome - there's a young lad of about 16 or 17 a couple of rows in front of me who spends the entire game either screaming the C-word at EVERY refereeing decision that goes against us or giving the coffee bean shake to the away fans... who are 120 metres away and in the upper tier and obviously can't see him.

The C word as in his other team Chelsea I assume?
Report Spam   Logged
Lieutenant Dan

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2016, 17:00:21 pm »

The C word as in his other team Chelsea I assume?

Grin

That's probably why he's been so angry all season.
Report Spam   Logged
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2016, 17:01:32 pm »

I can assure you Jeema will top anything you have ever seen, strange strange man
Report Spam   Logged

Grove

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2016, 17:05:39 pm »

'kick the boards 'in the North is a tw@t, constant abuse and bad language,was gonna kick the pompey keepers head in the other week  Roll Eyes Looks like gollum
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2016, 08:03:12 am »

'kick the boards 'in the North is a tw@t, constant abuse and bad language,was gonna kick the pompey keepers head in the other week  Roll Eyes Looks like gollum

Does he go with his dad?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: