The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 13:33:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

"Things shouted out by the knob head who sits behind/next/near me".

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Things shouted out by the knob head who sits behind/next/near me".  (Read 43394 times)
BMON

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #280 on: April 20, 2019, 19:41:41 pm »

Like I said, you need some help.

i think you know my views on this matter
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #281 on: April 20, 2019, 23:08:51 pm »

No I was not the shouter neither did I hear it. How do you not Know where you was sitting? which game was you at?

Was at the game on Saturday - I generally sit with some pals near M138 or even near Row K 140'ish . No longer a STH at least for current season.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 07:36:21 am by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #282 on: April 21, 2019, 08:56:56 am »

Was at the game on Saturday - I generally sit with some pals near M138 or even near Row K 140'ish . No longer a STH at least for current season.
I tend to be A34, M40 and A508 , Wink
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 22, 2019, 17:10:54 pm »

Sat just in front of Brian(umbrella man). Mad Michelle was two rows in front. She then moved to join the chanting support. Meanwhile Brian was in full flow second half  Cool

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 17:13:57 pm by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 23, 2019, 15:48:54 pm »

Sat just in front of Brian(umbrella man). Mad Michelle was two rows in front. She then moved to join the chanting support. Meanwhile Brian was in full flow second half  Cool

Mad, or is it just Michelle? Anyway, irrespective of the score, does the 2-1 with her fingers to the opposition fans...good timing in the 89th min at the Stadium of Light back in 2010 Shel'  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: April 23, 2019, 16:13:02 pm »

Mad, or is it just Michelle? Anyway, irrespective of the score, does the 2-1 with her fingers to the opposition fans...good timing in the 89th min at the Stadium of Light back in 2010 Shel'  Grin

Informed by a supporter some years ago that was her nickname. When I asked why  - the response was watch her interact with opposing supporters. Michelle's performance at Port Vale some seasons ago was a gem!
Report Spam   Logged

BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #286 on: April 23, 2019, 17:24:18 pm »

Informed by a supporter some years ago that was her nickname. When I asked why  - the response was watch her interact with opposing supporters. Michelle's performance at Port Vale some seasons ago was a gem!

She once kicked the hell out of the back of a seat in front of us when we conceded a goal (away at Lincoln, if I remember correctly).
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #287 on: April 23, 2019, 18:47:50 pm »

I was sat behind her at Gillingham once, a Tuesday night game, must of been at least 15 years ago. She kept referring to the burly black striker who was playing for them that evening as a p@cky, very quietly, muttering it. But I was sat right behind her and did hear it. I know its not right, but it did amuse me for obvious reasons!
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #288 on: April 23, 2019, 21:05:27 pm »

I was sat behind her at Gillingham once, a Tuesday night game, must of been at least 15 years ago. She kept referring to the burly black striker who was playing for them that evening as a p@cky, very quietly, muttering it. But I was sat right behind her and did hear it. I know its not right, but it did amuse me for obvious reasons!
Mate, on my site, we have Indians and ****stanis. They do not get on, its fair to say. But to hear the Indians refer to their workmates as P@kis also amuses me. I just smile, and keep my head down!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 23, 2019, 22:01:34 pm »

I was going to ask her on a date at Tranmere...but then Hoskins scored!
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #290 on: April 23, 2019, 22:27:09 pm »

He got in before you...
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 23, 2019, 22:33:50 pm »

Brave man ! Her scowl will turn you into stone - just like Medusa.

Report Spam   Logged

Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 24, 2019, 09:54:41 am »

He got in before you...
Indeed...From my sources, I'm told she has a penchant for Cobblers players who rarely score. Big crush on Marc Richards!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 24, 2019, 20:40:16 pm »

Indeed...From my sources, I'm told she has a penchant for Cobblers players who rarely score. Big crush on Marc Richards!  Grin

I was reliable informed it was Bayo.
Report Spam   Logged

Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 24, 2019, 21:24:20 pm »

I was reliable informed it was Bayo.
Just your imagination!
Report Spam   Logged
Clarity

View Profile
1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #295 on: April 25, 2019, 09:18:05 am »

Game against Macclesfield Cornell had the ball at his feet and someone shouted FORWARD....... now I'm no expert but backwards could have been awkward
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #296 on: April 25, 2019, 15:10:17 pm »

Game against Macclesfield Cornell had the ball at his feet and someone shouted FORWARD....... now I'm no expert but backwards could have been awkward
But having seen Cornell play not impossible  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Ron Obvious

Suffer well.

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 27, 2019, 10:46:47 am »

I would bet that "keep it on the grewnd" will be a big favourite this afternoon.
Report Spam   Logged

Breathing will help you live.
Ron Obvious

Suffer well.

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 27, 2019, 16:40:27 pm »

One of our regular vocal misery guts in the west stand who l have the pleasure of looking down on had an issue when their striker blocked one of Cornell's kicks from hand. He shouted "he's just standing his ground" and that the ref had "got it wrong" to award us a free kick for obstruction by their player.

So was the misery guts ...?

1. Right.
2. Wrong.
3. Wrong and knob of the week.

Very disappointing performance this week  from last weeks nob head. All he could muster was Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit at the top of his voice as the half time whistle approached.
Report Spam   Logged

Breathing will help you live.
Clarity

View Profile
1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #299 on: April 27, 2019, 16:51:03 pm »

Very disappointing performance this week  from last weeks nob head. All he could muster was Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit at the top of his voice as the half time whistle approached.
Not disappointing, pretty accurate
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: