The Hotel End
April 20, 2024, 11:11:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Season ticket info?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Season ticket info?  (Read 8869 times)
Cobbler78

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2016, 23:29:52 pm »

Ask the club.. Perhaps?

I have already done just this, but its out of office hours. Just wondered if anyone else had the same problem, or knew the answer on here. Thanks for the advice though  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Lappo

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2016, 13:53:56 pm »

When you go online it looks like 95% of the seats are sold for season tickets. This obviously isn't correct. Why is this? My mate is tryong to buy one next to me but all the tickets look sold. It will put people off buying them.

Current season ticket holders seats will still be reserved so will be showing as taken even if they have changed seats. You could suggest to your mate that he buys a ticket then move seats if one becomes free nearer to you, he might have to pay to change seats but I wouldn't think it would be that much. I had this issue a few years ago, my mate got the seat in front of me the club shop, at the time, said he could move but he didn't bother.
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2016, 17:50:36 pm »

If it's in the same stand they'll move you for free. It's just updating the system and printing a new card for the front of your book
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Cobb1989

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2016, 12:50:47 pm »

I'm a new season ticket holder for next year, when do the match day tickets/card get released?
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2016, 16:03:29 pm »

They'll probably at least wait until the fixtures are out. Maybe 3 weeks before the season starts?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
RowN

View Profile
Level 5 Eighth year Anniversary Combination
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2016, 11:02:39 am »

I was told to ST's would be ready in July, just have to take receipt to shop to collect!!
Report Spam   Logged
The CrowMan
Maker of scarecrows.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2016, 18:19:31 pm »

I have just spent my season ticket money I had saved up on something else  Shocked  Will I regret this tomorrow when we sign up a shower of great players at the very peak of their playing days?  Grin

I am very sorry to any super fans out there who may be disappointed with this bombshell  Sad
Report Spam   Logged
rebelspawn

View Profile
Search Eighth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2016, 12:19:11 pm »

I have just spent my season ticket money I had saved up on something else  Shocked  Will I regret this tomorrow when we sign up a shower of great players at the very peak of their playing days?  Grin

I am very sorry to any super fans out there who may be disappointed with this bombshell  Sad

We need to know what you spent it on before we can Judge...
Report Spam   Logged
Matthew Rush

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2016, 12:33:59 pm »

Be interested to know how many have been sold by 31st May. I hope the club are willing to announce a final figure.
Report Spam   Logged
Ralap

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2016, 12:38:10 pm »

Be interested to know how many have been sold by 31st May. I hope the club are willing to announce a final figure.

They are doing a great job promoting the club and pre deadline season tickets with this trophy tour around Northampton.
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2016, 14:39:22 pm »

I don't think that they will announce final figures because his is commercially sensitive info.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2016, 16:17:12 pm »

Why is it?
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
Matthew Rush

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2016, 10:13:16 am »

I don't think that they will announce final figures because his is commercially sensitive info.

Other clubs do it. Why not us?
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2016, 10:25:04 am »

I'm assuming that given ticket revenue is such a large % of playing budget at this level, releasing info on how many have been sold may give an indirect view of the budget.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2016, 11:05:23 am »

I doubt it. MK could say they'd sold 7000 but I'd probably think 4000 of them were kids freebies and the rest made up of OAPs, other concessions and random weirdos.
How much income and it's got to last the year, God knows?
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
cobbler_rob

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2016, 12:17:40 pm »

Over 3000 so far and last year we sold 2200. Really pleasing to see all the businesses we've been visiting in the past fortnight - KT is doing a great job in rectifying the damage DC did to our clubs reputation over the past 10 years.
Report Spam   Logged
SteveRiches

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2016, 22:59:30 pm »

It's possible the old ST books with tear-offs will be replaced this season with plastic credit card style tickets with a bar code.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2608

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2016, 11:29:04 am »

Over 3000 so far and last year we sold 2200. Really pleasing to see all the businesses we've been visiting in the past fortnight - KT is doing a great job in rectifying the damage DC did to our clubs reputation over the past 10 years.

Indeed...it's really #proudtobe indeed nowadays
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2016, 13:13:03 pm »

Do we know how many of these 3,000 tickets are the free under 7 tickets?

I am going to buy mine tomorrow. Really is looking promising for 3,500 to 4,000 season tickets, which is around half of the available tickets for home fans. We could be looking at our highest average attendance figure for the season in Sixfields history, which is great news.
Report Spam   Logged
The CrowMan
Maker of scarecrows.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2016, 15:32:49 pm »

Last half hour of cheapness Go on, you know you want to  Wink

« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 17:09:37 pm by The CrowMan » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: