The Hotel End
April 18, 2024, 22:17:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Summer Transfer Targets

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 152   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Transfer Targets  (Read 240205 times)
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1500 on: July 23, 2016, 10:23:13 am »

Someone has tweeted released MK born Brighton left back Adan Chicksen involved in the open training session this morning....

He is a good player, mainly a left back though.

Did do well for MK Dons at right back, work have a set of season tickets we use to take customers out with and the 7 or 8 times I saw him he looked decent.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #1501 on: July 24, 2016, 22:09:01 pm »

Anyone think we might get a new signing unveiled along with the kit? Or just wishful thinking on my behalf?

If you look at most other L1 web sites many of them seem pretty unhappy with signings and/or current owners. From our perspective we have lost one major player and two good squad players.  IMO all we need is a bit more beef in midfield and two more forwards. If they are good quality players then we maybe/should in for a good season.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Joes Sweet Left Foot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1502 on: July 25, 2016, 08:02:42 am »

Its all ifs and buts this stage of the season. Sometimes you just have to take a chance on a player, no one can be sure how a player will develop within the team over the course of a season.
First impressions can be misleading, just remember how crap Langmead was when he first signed but ended up a key player.
A marquee signing would be good of course but sometimes a young player that no one has heard of will develop into a gem.
By the end of August will we know who the strong L1 sides are going to be.
Report Spam   Logged
cobbler150

« Reply #1503 on: July 25, 2016, 08:32:37 am »

Millwall.....Sheff United.. Walsall.....Charlton...Bolton..hate to say it but likely Posh...Dons and Oxalona...Scunny and Rochdale two good teams too. So dont think need till then to know.

Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: July 25, 2016, 11:26:59 am »

Millwall.....Sheff United.. Walsall.....Charlton...Bolton..hate to say it but likely Posh...Dons and Oxalona...Scunny and Rochdale two good teams too. So dont think need till then to know.

At least 50% of the teams(Club Message Boards) above do not share your opinion; least of all SU! Another example is Walsall who have lost at least 4 of their top players. Coventry too - their forum is like death row!
Report Spam   Logged

guest2487

« Reply #1505 on: July 25, 2016, 11:48:38 am »

Evers, can you let me know what the general feeling is from the Fleetwood forum please. Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #1506 on: July 25, 2016, 13:32:16 pm »

Evers, can you let me know what the general feeling is from the Fleetwood forum please. Thanks.
Cod only knows what the Fleetwood fans think  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Ralap

View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: July 25, 2016, 13:45:16 pm »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Sid

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1508 on: July 25, 2016, 14:15:11 pm »

Cod only knows what the Fleetwood fans think  Smiley

Well, it's the only decent plaice you'll get to sea their opinions...
Report Spam   Logged

Cobblers Fans Team Skipper and forever NTFC.

"Ooooohhh Abdul Osman, He's got a big coc...." hhmm?? What d'ya mean they aren't the words?? Grin
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1509 on: July 25, 2016, 14:38:07 pm »

For f***s-hake the jokes on here are getting worse.
Report Spam   Logged

Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: July 25, 2016, 14:40:32 pm »

For f***s-hake the jokes on here are getting worse.

I actually thought they are getting batter.
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
Saint Cobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1511 on: July 25, 2016, 15:03:34 pm »

Port Vale are spending like mad.
Report Spam   Logged
just.reading

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Windows User
« Reply #1512 on: July 25, 2016, 15:08:26 pm »

I thought part of the reason Page left them was because their budget was being slashed??
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: July 25, 2016, 15:14:37 pm »

You reckon? They've released loads of players and appear to have replaced them with a load of unkown Portuguese, Dutch and French players. I have them as favourites for relegation.
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #1514 on: July 25, 2016, 15:21:00 pm »

You reckon? They've released loads of players and appear to have replaced them with a load of unkown Portuguese, Dutch and French players. I have them as favourites for relegation.

Same. Their transfer policy this summer has been ludicrous.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1515 on: July 25, 2016, 15:36:54 pm »

I don't..midtable/lower half with us.
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
Rodney

View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: July 25, 2016, 16:18:07 pm »

As soon as it reaches the bleak midwinter they will crash and burn...
Report Spam   Logged

After years of boredom, despair, resignation and misery, this is unbound joy.
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: July 25, 2016, 16:40:30 pm »

You have to join their Forum so cannot be bothered. But their local rag confirms that they have lost all their friendlies in Holland! Walloped by one Dutch side 5-0. Hope this helps Cool

ps Was told you are a bright spark on a computer
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 16:43:32 pm by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: July 25, 2016, 16:47:37 pm »

..........not to mention red herrings
Report Spam   Logged

guest2235

« Reply #1519 on: July 25, 2016, 17:27:27 pm »

Their run out music: D-Bream Fins Can Only Get Batter
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 152   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: