The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 16:37:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Hibs Fans

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hibs Fans  (Read 1923 times)
Manwork04

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« on: May 21, 2016, 22:52:20 pm »

Should all be banned unbelievable scenes today absolute disgrace showed their true colours  Angry
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

the grumpy old man

View Profile
1000 Posts Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 10:16:40 am »

I agree, it was the first time I have ever seen a pitch invasion after a cup final. Those idiots who climbed on top of the goal posts should be banned for life + plus those who allegedly assaulted the Rangers players. It was a shame as it was a really good match.
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 17:04:38 pm »

Should all be banned unbelievable scenes today absolute disgrace showed their true colours  Angry
Whereas it's fine for Rangers twats to sing 90 mins of sectarian s***e! Rangers just getting it served up to them...thought they were great in Manchester didn't they!
Well done Hibees...the Sunshine on Leith was rousing!
Report Spam   Logged
The CrowMan
Maker of scarecrows.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 18:12:38 pm »

I echo this.

Well done Hibs  Smiley Pleased for the fans.

Great header to win it!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:15:08 am by The CrowMan » Report Spam   Logged
Baldy

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Combination
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 18:28:37 pm »

Whereas it's fine for Rangers twats to sing 90 mins of sectarian s***e! Rangers just getting it served up to them...thought they were great in Manchester didn't they!
I was wondering if The Proclaimers were involved in the aggro. Probably had a little celebrity firm with Irvine Welsh.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 20:24:35 pm »

Rangers Tw@ts......... You really want to be careful what you say.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
NTFC Nut

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2016, 21:44:44 pm »

Hahaha alright then Grin After what hundreds of their own knuckle-draggers did in Manchester a few years ago, Rangers have some nerve.

If you watch the videos filmed by fans you'll see 99% of Hibs fans celebrating, 20 or 30 goading the Rangers end (all clubs have fans who do that in pitch invasions - I can remember some Cobblers fans doing it against Bristol Rovers) - and then 100 or more Rangers fans spilling onto the pitch and turning it ugly.

The reported assaults on the Rangers players are obviously unacceptable - but do bear in mind that was a dozen or so idiots out of several thousand on the pitch, and over 20,000 at the game. Most of what happened at the final whistle was perfectly harmless, and anyone surprised by an outpouring of passion at a game in which a side win their first cup in 114 years should probably go watch the cricket or something.

GGTTH
Report Spam   Logged

The CrowMan
Maker of scarecrows.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 10:31:43 am »

Rangers Tw@ts......... You really want to be careful what you say.

Why? What will happen?
Report Spam   Logged
The CrowMan
Maker of scarecrows.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 10:35:08 am »

Rangers Tw@ts.........

If this is how the rangers fans want to conduct themselves then the club should be banned from all competitions indefinitely.

Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 18:36:26 pm »

Bipolar Disorder a mental condition marked by alternating periods of elation and depression.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
dyl

View Profile
Level 5 Search Linux User
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 11:57:34 am »

More sectarian nonsense.

Hibs fans had just won the Scottish Cup for the first time since Adam was a lad. Who would begrudge them their pitch invasion? I condemn anyone who attacked a player (if that's what happened) and I hope they are sent down, but let's look at the full picture.

Why were Rangers fans on the pitch? There was only one reason - they wanted to fight.

When Rochdale were promoted for the first time in decades we were the away team at Spotland. As we applauded their players and fans, some dickheads came over and started gesturing and taunting. Did we run on the pitch and fight them? No, we just went home. Rangers fans had a choice, and they chose to run onto the pitch and fight.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 12:00:09 pm by dyl » Report Spam   Logged
The CrowMan
Maker of scarecrows.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 12:14:56 pm »

Bipolar Disorder a mental condition marked by alternating periods of elation and depression.

Are you making a statement or a cry for help?
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 16:41:37 pm »

Its more of a diagnosis having seen the utter shyte you keep posting, "maker of scarecrows"
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
The CrowMan
Maker of scarecrows.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 17:00:51 pm »

Its more of a diagnosis having seen the utter shyte you keep posting, "maker of scarecrows"

I love you too Dr Manwank Grin

One day (hopefully a long way off) you will be on your death bed wishing you hadn't been quite so bitter and twisted. Let it go now and live a happier life.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2016, 17:29:39 pm »

bit too close to the truth  Crowey  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
The CrowMan
Maker of scarecrows.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2016, 17:46:44 pm »

bit too close to the truth  Crowey  Kiss

Everbrite calls me a nutter from time to time when he has no constructive debate. Looks like you have chosen to give it a little try also. Good luck with that!  Grin

Good to see you have cheered up a little. Please just stop posting up the sectarian rubbish , no one is interested (apart from possibly the police). Keep posting it on here and they will be very interested!
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2016, 20:07:21 pm »

Evers and myself have a truce going so fair play to him.
Please be so good to point out anything sectarian I have posted?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2016, 21:57:28 pm »

Please just stop posting up the sectarian rubbish , no one is interested (apart from possibly the police). Keep posting it on here and they will be very interested!

Have I missed something here...  Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
The CrowMan
Maker of scarecrows.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2016, 11:13:43 am »

Have I missed something here...  Grin Grin

That would depend upon your personal views on anything Irish (north or south).

Evers and myself have a truce going so fair play to him.
Please be so good to point out anything sectarian I have posted?

It is quite obvious due to your input and output on anything to do with Ireland and the North of Ireland (Derry City /Londonderry), Glasgow Rangers, Hibernian, Cobblers loan player and Irishman James Collins, comments made on Scottish goalkeeper Jordan Archer, championing singing songs related to fucking the IRA, Unionism,your profile flag and singing up for this very forum with an email address including within it the self titled name Orangeboy where your feelings and thoughts rest.

We get it!

I have no problem with you having these feelings/thoughts and would have no problem with any individuals on the other side of the fence having theirs but do we have to have any of them shared on here? Is it relevant? This is a forum based upon a football team called Northampton town of which we are all fans Please push your ideals somewhere else!

Lets all stick to the footy and not the aggravation. 

Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2016, 16:23:15 pm »

That would depend upon your personal views on anything Irish (north or south).

It wouldn't. I just could see where he had said anything sectarian... Where as I can see where you've brought it up loads.

Couldn't give a shyte who's right or wrong.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: