The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 08:59:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Kenji Gorre

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kenji Gorre  (Read 20409 times)
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #240 on: September 22, 2016, 21:04:43 pm »

I hear that Alfei has packed the game in.   
Thats a shame. I thought that he had a bright future. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #241 on: September 22, 2016, 21:34:56 pm »

Harry Beautyman is a good player IMO.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #242 on: September 23, 2016, 06:14:51 am »

Harry Beautyman is a good player IMO.

I think he's something of an enigma. When we were playing him out wide he was useless, clearly massively out of position. When he came infield though he started to look decent but then in the last couple of matches he's been completely anonymous  (I know one was against  Man U so might be a bit harsh). I think his effectiveness might vary in proportion to the role he's being asked to fill - when given free reign to buzz about the central third of the pitch then he looks very useful, when asked to hold a more disciplined/static position behind the striker he seems to disappear with the game going on around him.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Parklands Cobbler

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #243 on: September 23, 2016, 06:50:09 am »

Beautyman had decent games against Walsall amd MK and got a goal at Cov but overall this season I find when watching the games i never really notice him and if we are to press on this season we need better than that.
Report Spam   Logged
Lanakings

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 23, 2016, 06:58:17 am »

Beautyman had decent games against Walsall amd MK and got a goal at Cov but overall this season I find when watching the games i never really notice him and if we are to press on this season we need better than that.

yep
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #245 on: September 23, 2016, 09:00:09 am »

Indeed, see my comments on pi55 poor recruiting
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Insider

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #246 on: September 24, 2016, 17:01:03 pm »

You're getting there.  I was just thinking JJOT, Taylor, McCourt myself.  I wouldn't go with a back five, but stick with the four as we have looked very solid.  Instead I'd go 4-3-3 with Potter and Hoskins down the flanks, or Potter and Anderson.  Revell deserves some support and service.   

Thanks, RP, for listening to me yesterday at training.  I enjoyed our pitchside chat. 
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 24, 2016, 17:58:11 pm »

Thanks, RP, for listening to me yesterday at training.  I enjoyed our pitchside chat. 
Grin Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Lanakings

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 24, 2016, 19:35:17 pm »

Grin Roll Eyes
rubbish
Report Spam   Logged
MK_Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 24, 2016, 19:37:28 pm »

I thought Kenji had his best game today. Didn't put a foot wrong.

Credit to Page for putting him in his natural position.
Report Spam   Logged
Lanakings

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 24, 2016, 19:48:17 pm »

I thought Kenji had his best game today. Didn't put a foot wrong.

Credit to Page for putting him in his natural position.

Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #251 on: September 27, 2016, 23:42:00 pm »

Well done on your goal tonight Kenji
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #252 on: September 27, 2016, 23:43:04 pm »

Very tidy finish. Delighted for him  Cool Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
pattcobb
Guess who's back?

Queer eye for the Cobblers 🌈

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 28, 2016, 05:12:43 am »

Having watched Gorre and Harry Invisibleman for 10 games now .......... its easy to see why we went after Cox and Moncur on deadline day.

If we can grind it out till January and replace those 2 with 2 proven quality additions i think we will fly up the league.

Our current problem is we have 5 players for 2 positions and none of them cut it (Lawson,  Potter, KG,  HB,  ES,)   

on current form id go  Hoskins,  JJOT, MT, Anderson behind Revs

A post that must have haunted you last night!
Harry "3 goals so far" man and Gorre terrorising a tired Div1 defence.
Report Spam   Logged

Lending a queer eye on things 🌈
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 28, 2016, 06:17:39 am »

rubbish
Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Alfred

View Profile
Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #255 on: September 28, 2016, 06:54:05 am »

Not really ... I can still see why Page went after Cox and Moncur,  and still see why they were both dropped on Saturday,  to pick the "4" i suggested

Report Spam   Logged
Insider

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 28, 2016, 07:20:45 am »

Really?  Beautyman does seem to have knack of poaching a goal (which I'll take), but he completely vanished after half time and it was no surprise when he was subbed.  I'd still question if it's a stamina/fitness issue with him.  I prefer McCourt at the mo.  As for Gorre "terrorising" - he could hardly miss his chance that was set up by good work by JJOT, JJ and Revell.  You didn't see his other efforts which tend to suggest he can't kick a ball more than 20 yards!  I also thought he left Buchs a little exposed as he has a habit of following the ball rather than covering his man (our former Darnell Furlong). 
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #257 on: September 28, 2016, 08:02:01 am »

Really?  Beautyman does seem to have knack of poaching a goal (which I'll take), but he completely vanished after half time and it was no surprise when he was subbed.  I'd still question if it's a stamina/fitness issue with him.  I prefer McCourt at the mo.  As for Gorre "terrorising" - he could hardly miss his chance that was set up by good work by JJOT, JJ and Revell.  You didn't see his other efforts which tend to suggest he can't kick a ball more than 20 yards!  I also thought he left Buchs a little exposed as he has a habit of following the ball rather than covering his man (our former Darnell Furlong). 

he is still better than you
Report Spam   Logged
guest2235

« Reply #258 on: September 28, 2016, 08:45:38 am »

You're often up there at training. Do you work there or just do a bit of stalking?
Report Spam   Logged
WasRambo

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #259 on: September 28, 2016, 08:52:42 am »

he is still better than you

Possibly both the best-and-most-stupid-at-the-same-time comeback ever.

Of course he's better, he's a professional footballer. It doesn't mean he's a good one though!

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: