The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 11:41:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

EFL Cup 3rd round

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EFL Cup 3rd round  (Read 30756 times)
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2016, 22:00:39 pm »

They hang on my every word Kiss
they don't know who you are because you dont have the bottle to share your well thought out ideas with them
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
West Stand

View Profile
500 Posts Search Combination
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2016, 22:07:21 pm »

I don't know where I put my **** West Brom ticket.

Don't bother looking.
Report Spam   Logged
stevecobb

View Profile
Level 5 Windows User Combination
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2016, 22:07:35 pm »

The last time we played this lot,didnt we put the programmes up to a £5 but ran out of them.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam-NTFC

View Profile
Windows User
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2016, 22:08:54 pm »

I don't know where I put my **** West Brom ticket.

Even if they did decide to incentivise ticket sales to those who went on Tuesday it would all be stored on the clubs database anyway.

But i'm sure it'll be STH then Members
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2016
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
Mobile User Windows User Combination
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2016, 22:22:08 pm »

h
I'm guessing that we will be on sky twice in 3 days - mk on the Sunday and Man U on the tues/wed

MK game is 4th September, Man Utd is two weeks later, w/c 19th September.
It's got to be a live Sky game surely.
I've already had half a dozen requests for tickets! I don't work in the ticket office, I'm just a humble season ticket holder so quite how so many people think I can get them a ticket is a mystery. If only Sixfields had been redeveloped properly.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2016, 22:32:56 pm »

they don't know who you are because you dont have the bottle to share your well thought out ideas with them
I know fkcu all about acquiring land and hotelliers for the new construction of sixfields based hotel and other development. .So what can I help them with? I'm just a mere Cobblers fan who wants the best for my club... Wink
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2016, 22:39:54 pm »

h
MK game is 4th September, Man Utd is two weeks later, w/c 19th September.
It's got to be a live Sky game surely.
I've already had half a dozen requests for tickets! I don't work in the ticket office, I'm just a humble season ticket holder so quite how so many people think I can get them a ticket is a mystery. If only Sixfields had been redeveloped properly.

ask them if they want tickets for the Manchester club as you can get loads take their money and hand out tickets to those other greater Manchester teams Oldham Bury and Rochdale.
Report Spam   Logged
LeeleeSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2016, 22:40:19 pm »

Good draw but I'm a little disappointed that it isn't at old Trafford.
Report Spam   Logged
WasRambo

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2016, 22:46:08 pm »

Me too.
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2016, 22:47:41 pm »

We're reaching peak Northampton here with the moaning that it wasn't away
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2016, 22:50:31 pm »

We're reaching peak Northampton here with the moaning that it wasn't away

You are going to have a field day with this thread.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Baby Bear

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2016, 23:14:40 pm »

If they put the prices up for a milk cup game, they can swivel.
Report Spam   Logged

@Babie_Bear_
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2016, 23:27:36 pm »

If they put the prices up for a milk cup game, they can swivel.

Agree, that would be a real kick in the teeth. Best way is to make sure when they go on general sale that people have to buy 3 league game tickets for future games at Sixfields for later this year.
Report Spam   Logged
cobbler150

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2016, 23:58:15 pm »

Are you bonkers! We could have drawn a real dud witha team like Forest, Stanley, Gillingham , but we get United at home and you still get disappointed Huh?. Dont get it.
Report Spam   Logged
bpcobbler

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2016, 00:04:37 am »

Draw, then a replay at Old Trafford maybe?   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2016, 00:18:42 am »

Draw, then a replay at Old Trafford maybe?   Grin

No Replays
Report Spam   Logged
pattcobb
Guess who's back?

Queer eye for the Cobblers 🌈

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2016, 06:17:37 am »

Agree, that would be a real kick in the teeth. Best way is to make sure when they go on general sale that people have to buy 3 league game tickets for future games at Sixfields for later this year.
Essentially that IS putting the prices up isn't it?
Report Spam   Logged

Lending a queer eye on things 🌈
pattcobb
Guess who's back?

Queer eye for the Cobblers 🌈

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2016, 06:21:04 am »

Season ticket holders, then members, then those willing to book 3 more tickets for future league games. Only give Man Utd the South stand also!!
Think clubs have to give a certain percenatge to "away" fans. Therefore some of the east will have to be allocated to them.
Report Spam   Logged

Lending a queer eye on things 🌈
guest170

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2016, 06:37:01 am »

Think clubs have to give a certain percenatge to "away" fans. Therefore some of the east will have to be allocated to them.
22.2 In all Cup Competition matches, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 10 per cent of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance (any variation to that figure shall be subject to the consent of the Management Committee) and on the following conditions

According to wikipedia the away stand holds 900, i've lost track of what the capacity is for the stadium now but isnt 9000 so we only have to give them the South, no more
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2016, 06:49:01 am »

Last time we let them the corner of the east as well if memory serves me well. It might not though as I was very very drunk.
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: