The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 07:26:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Mancs scum

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mancs scum  (Read 3017 times)
andycobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: September 21, 2016, 22:28:34 pm »

Before tonight I like most other football fans hated the mancs, but now I absolutely despise them. Not because of tonight's result because I applaud mourinhio for showing us the respect by putting out a good side. I now despise the sl4gs because of their so called fans slagging of England. I had the misfortune to speak with one of these so called fans after the game and asked him about the chant and his reply (he was in his 50's) 'it was something they always sang'. An absolute fcuking disgrace, these scum do not deserve the right to call themselves English. Our boys give up their lives for these sl4gs and that's how manx scum repay them. The authority's in my opinion should throw the sl4gs out of the English comp's.
A new campaign should be started with the title #throwthescumout

Rant over.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 08:24:48 am by andycobbler » Report Spam   Logged

if you hate peterborough clap your hands and Fxxk off poxford.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 22:39:16 pm »

Calm down. It's against the English fa not the British army and about players going on international duty only to come back injured and things like that. They're not in league with the issies   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 00:04:39 am »

Before tonight I like most other football fans hated the manx, but now I absolutely despise them. Not because of tonight's result because I applaud mourinhio for showing us the respect by putting out a good side. I now despise the sl4gs because of their so called fans slagging of England. I had the misfortune to speak with one of these so called fans after the game and asked him about the chant and his reply (he was in his 50's) 'it was something they always sang'. An absolute fcuking disgrace, these scum do not deserve the right to call themselves English. Our boys give up their lives for these sl4gs and that's how manx scum repay them. The authority's in my opinion should throw the sl4gs out of the English comp's.

Rant over.

Too much pop?
Report Spam   Logged
pattcobb
Guess who's back?

Queer eye for the Cobblers 🌈

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 05:12:54 am »

Before tonight I like most other football fans hated the manx, but now I absolutely despise them. Not because of tonight's result because I applaud mourinhio for showing us the respect by putting out a good side. I now despise the sl4gs because of their so called fans slagging of England. I had the misfortune to speak with one of these so called fans after the game and asked him about the chant and his reply (he was in his 50's) 'it was something they always sang'. An absolute fcuking disgrace, these scum do not deserve the right to call themselves English. Our boys give up their lives for these sl4gs and that's how manx scum repay them. The authority's in my opinion should throw the sl4gs out of the English comp's.

Rant over.
Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Lending a queer eye on things 🌈
pattcobb
Guess who's back?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 05:19:10 am »

Whilst I think that Mancs fans and their have very little to no class I actually think the opposite is true. They are that far up the FA's *rse they can see Greg Dyke's feet.
look at their fixtures at the start of this season for one.
Report Spam   Logged

tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 07:09:01 am »

Fixtures are not "fixed",  that is a myth
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 08:55:22 am »

What were they actually chanting? I could only pick out the odd word.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 09:13:08 am »

Usually you can understand every word they chant due to their London accents.
Last night it was impossible to comprehend due to the amount of actual mancunians supporting them.

Note to mufc.

When travelling south for games without the thousands of bandwagon jumpers from all over England please display subtitles rather than chanting as no one south of Stoke has the vaguest idea what you are droning on about Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 09:15:36 am »

City have always been the class side of Manchester
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 09:27:05 am »

There is no class side of Manchester.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 10:43:18 am »

There is no class side of Manchester.
Lower class Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 12:11:39 pm »

Ok, that's a fair point
Report Spam   Logged
Lappo

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 14:29:50 pm »

Usually you can understand every word they chant due to their London accents.
Last night it was impossible to comprehend due to the amount of actual mancunians supporting them.

Note to mufc.

When travelling south for games without the thousands of bandwagon jumpers from all over England please display subtitles rather than chanting as no one south of Stoke has the vaguest idea what you are droning on about Grin

Buchanan could translate for you.
Report Spam   Logged
BrixworthCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2016, 17:37:48 pm »

Haha wow somebody was a bit drunk.

It's actually aimed at England national team and their followers . United players were always ones used as scapegoats, Beckham etc. There isn't a strong care for England among United fans it's very much club before country.

For example, were you one booing Rooney last night but come England duty you're creaming all over him? It's the double standards that piss people off, hence not caring.
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2016, 18:11:11 pm »

Haha wow somebody was a bit drunk.

It's actually aimed at England national team and their followers . United players were always ones used as scapegoats, Beckham etc. There isn't a strong care for England among United fans it's very much club before country.

For example, were you one booing Rooney last night but come England duty you're creaming all over him? It's the double standards that **** people off, hence not caring.

I seriously doubt anyone, ever, has 'creamed' over Rooney's international performances.
Report Spam   Logged
pattcobb
Guess who's back?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2016, 18:15:20 pm »

I seriously doubt anyone, ever, has 'creamed' over Rooney's international performances.
Shocking for England poor last night and so far this season but big Sam has rung all the changes and still picks him, as captain.
Report Spam   Logged

guest48

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2016, 19:39:05 pm »

As an 18 year old at Euro 2004 he was the best player in the tournament until he got injured.
Report Spam   Logged
Bingers

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day 5000 Posts Avatar
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2016, 20:24:10 pm »

City have always been the class side of Manchester

As shown in their spiritual home of Moss Side.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2015
wrigleys

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2016, 20:45:43 pm »

I often leak a bit when watching a well turned out young man like Wayne.

Although I admit this couldn't be described as 'creaming'
Report Spam   Logged

Intravenous real ale at Sixfields. Make it happen
Bingers

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day 5000 Posts Avatar
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2016, 20:51:48 pm »

I often leak a bit when watching a well turned out young man like Wayne.

Although I admit this couldn't be described as 'creaming'

If you leak a bit when Wayne is around, I wouldn't like to be too close to you when Cristiano is in sight.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2015
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: