The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 05:11:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Shaun Harrad

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaun Harrad  (Read 16721 times)
Chamois

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2011, 20:03:19 pm »

From the Burton Albion website:
'We have been in discussion with Shaun and his agent but he decided to reject a new contract with Burton Albion. He has received an offer from Northampton which would not be out of place at the top of League One or the Championship. I'm sure he'll go on to be a success at the club and we wish him all the best.'
Proof of the Cobblers' chairman's ambition?
Report Spam   Logged

"Every Cobblers player is a potential hero, not the villain some portray him as" (to the sound of 'All Together Now').
RussNTFC

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2011, 22:30:27 pm »

Got to say, I'm delighted, it really does signal our intent to succeed as a club.

Slightly concerned as to where the cash to sign such wonderful players has come from, but when we get promoted it will be money well spent.

C'mon Cobblers!
Report Spam   Logged

I moan because I care!
Lanky Cobbler

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2011, 22:37:37 pm »

Great signing!!! But yet the dross of this board still bring up Slowe in yet another thread. Bore off
Report Spam   Logged
bigcitylights

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2011, 22:48:45 pm »

Bloody hell Jonny, are you back again?

No one's more boring than you, you lanky streak of piss.
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2011, 23:30:40 pm »

Bloody hell Jonny, are you back again?

No one's more boring than you, you lanky streak of piss.
He's got you on that one Wanky, you are a cock.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2011, 00:08:01 am »

can we just kick on...
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
Lanky Cobbler

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2011, 08:55:02 am »

Hahahaha i was only having the conversation yesterday about this site and what was said has just been proved right!!!
Report Spam   Logged
guest170

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2011, 08:55:58 am »

Taken from the Burton Post, Sounds like we have gambled a lot of money on him. Lets hope it pays off! Im sure it will. UTC

Northampton have had a confidentiality clause written into the transfer contract, but it is thought Albion will receive at least £10,000 more than Northampton’s original £25,000 offer.

after losing out to Albion in the battle to sign Zola, the Cobblers came back with an improved offer which is likely to see Harrad double his wages on a three year deal

The Brewers have secured add-ons for appearances, goals and a 20 per cent sell on clause.
They will also receive an additional sum should Northampton gain promotion from League Two during Harrad’s time at Sixfields.
Report Spam   Logged
Bingers

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day 5000 Posts Avatar
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2011, 11:43:34 am »

it is thought Albion will receive at least £10,000 more than Northampton’s original £25,000 offer.

But ours was a take it or leave it offer!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2015
guest170

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2011, 11:51:46 am »

It was, they left it so we went back with another one!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
EastNpton

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2011, 12:33:33 pm »

Harrad has the sort of progressive profile that will mean that 30-40k is a bargain
Report Spam   Logged
mackemcobbler
FTM

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2011, 22:22:16 pm »

This news cheer'd me up after Bent f***'d off to Villa on Tuesday
Report Spam   Logged
Insider

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2011, 09:32:09 am »

Great signing, bargain price IMHO.  I'm glad Zola didn't come here given his injury record and his attitude.  I just hope with rumours that we're looking for a target man we are not going the route one option, and rely on hoofball.   Seems as if Thornton is not in Sammo's future plans (if he cannot play in midfield four where can he play?).  I'd like to see OSman and Wedders as the central midfield with Jacobs down one wing and Davis down the other.  Not convinced by Laurent, from the video he looks a little like a lanky Pedj whoc often ran down blind alleys with no end product.
Report Spam   Logged
NTFC Nut

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2011, 14:00:08 pm »

On the subject of Harrad's goals, I wonder if he will be reminding Chris Dunn of this complete and utter disaster when they meet in training on Monday (first Burton goal):

http://www.ntfc.co.uk/page/player/VideoArchive/0,,10425~1443261~36,00.html

Cheeky little gesture to our fans too, the bastard. Tongue Still, Leon shhhed us while playing for the poo and, half a dozen goals in a claret shirt later, he's a fans' favourite now, so you've got plenty of time to redeem yourself Shaun. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

4everdelayed

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2011, 15:25:46 pm »

don't remind me of that day   Sad
Report Spam   Logged
TheBigPicture

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2011, 17:40:27 pm »

Leon shhhed us while playing for the poo and, half a dozen goals in a claret shirt later, he's a fans' favourite now, so you've got plenty of time to redeem yourself Shaun. Wink

Looking at the goals, it looked like Leon appeared to 'shhh' the North stand when he scored, old habits die hard and all that.
Report Spam   Logged
DustCobb

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2011, 18:38:18 pm »

He said it was in response to stick he'd received from Oxford fans, obviously couldn't gump it down the other end ala Adebayor, so just did the shhhhing finger.
Report Spam   Logged
TheBigPicture

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2011, 18:59:17 pm »

He said it was in response to stick he'd received from Oxford fans, obviously couldn't gump it down the other end ala Adebayor, so just did the shhhhing finger.

Yeah i'm only being light hearted, as long as he doesnt take his shirt off and get stupidly booked, i couldnt care less how he celebrates! Still the 'sshhh' finger slightly defeats the object though, usually the opposition end works best.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Tiki-Taka

View Profile
Mobile User Level 5 Combination
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2011, 19:03:36 pm »

Stories of a bloke in the North Stand giving our players racist abuse (and not getting smacked or ejected?) and Leon shhhhing our fans are surely not coincidental despite what Leon may have said elsewhere?
Report Spam   Logged
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2011, 21:55:33 pm »

It was more comments than "loud" abuse and as pathetic as it was I doubt the players would have heard it. I seriously hope not anyway.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: