The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 12:42:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Radio Northampton

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Northampton  (Read 53206 times)
guest2995

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #580 on: August 31, 2017, 22:03:14 pm »

I very much doubt if the next manager will be quite as accommodating towards the incompetent Caroline as JED was .
I hope it's not Roy Keane for her sake...
Report Spam   Logged
guest2539

« Reply #581 on: September 01, 2017, 05:09:43 am »

I thought the programme last evening was a good standard, especially when you consider the short time scale to put it together.
Jeremy Casey gave an excellent overview (plus an excellent article on C & E website).

Some people need to focus on the quantity of coverage NTFC gets from Radio Northampton instead of a weakness.
Look at the small coverage teams like Oldham, Walsall Wimbledon etc get.
I for one enjoys the Radio Northampton coverage NTFC gets, especially when you consider the shrinking budget they have to work with.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #582 on: September 01, 2017, 06:18:55 am »

I hope it's not Roy Keane for her sake...

I hope it's not Roy Keane for all our sakes!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #583 on: September 01, 2017, 07:18:07 am »

I thought the programme last evening was a good standard, especially when you consider the short time scale to put it together.
Jeremy Casey gave an excellent overview (plus an excellent article on C & E website).

Some people need to focus on the quantity of coverage NTFC gets from Radio Northampton instead of a weakness.
Look at the small coverage teams like Oldham, Walsall Wimbledon etc get.
I for one enjoys the Radio Northampton coverage NTFC gets, especially when you consider the shrinking budget they have to work with.

Quite true ....as for the numpties criticising a woman football interviewer in the manner they do is poor behaviour. Of course it is not sexism some squeal.

Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
guest2235

« Reply #584 on: September 01, 2017, 07:35:34 am »

Forget the sexism angle, she just makes for uncomfortable listening/viewing
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: September 01, 2017, 07:49:31 am »

Quite true ....as for the numpties criticising a woman football interviewer in the manner they do is poor behaviour. Of course it is not sexism some squeal.

Do you understand what sexism means? I only ask because the last time you accused someone of it they turned out to be a woman and made you look quite silly...
Report Spam   Logged

Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #586 on: September 01, 2017, 07:49:40 am »

She's soooooo bad at her job it makes my teeth itch.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: September 01, 2017, 08:52:45 am »

Forget the sexism angle, she just makes for uncomfortable listening/viewing

Ok online bullying then
Report Spam   Logged

clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #588 on: September 01, 2017, 09:11:41 am »

The criticism of Caroline Densley is nothing to do with her gender, and everything to do with her competence. She speaks complete nonsense especially after a defeat.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: September 01, 2017, 09:52:59 am »

The criticism of Caroline Densley is nothing to do with her gender, and everything to do with her competence. She speaks complete nonsense especially after a defeat.

Some of the criticism had been pretty vitriolic; would you like a relative to be subject to this type of criticism?
Quite why some posters get so worked up by CD is beyond me. Like most on here I listen to her and merely laugh. If it gets too annoying I can switch off.
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: September 01, 2017, 10:05:53 am »

Do you understand what sexism means? I only ask because the last time you accused someone of it they turned out to be a woman and made you look quite silly...

So if your wife made some comments on sport like LBW in cricket or offside in football; would you launch the sort of vitriolic abuse similar to that aimed at CD? Suggest you go back and look at some of your posts of which one at least was at best unsuitable.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 10:14:23 am by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

BackOfTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: September 01, 2017, 10:15:24 am »

So if your wife made some comments on sport like LBW in cricket or offside in football; would you launch the sort of vitriolic abuse similar to that aimed at CD? Suggest you go back and look at some of your posts of which one at least was at best unsuitable even on here.

What the actual f*** are you on about now? Throwing abuse at a woman simply for being a woman isn't sexism. It's misogyny. For the record, treating a woman in a lesser way than you would treat a man or denying her the opportunities a man would get is sexism. Also, inferring that my wife wouldn't understand the LBW or offside rules (presumably on the basis of her gender) is actually a little bit of both.

Criticising someone for being s*** at their job isn't sexism or misogyny; it's equality. Saying "ah, bless her, she's doing her best" as you keep doing is demeaning, patronising and possibly a couple of the other abstract concepts that you don't seem able to fully grasp.
Report Spam   Logged

rebelspawn

View Profile
Search Eighth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #592 on: September 01, 2017, 10:28:24 am »

so if i said 'I'm sorry but TOM is just...well, crap!!' and tom just happened to be a black gay man, then i am being Sexist, Racist and homophobic?

Without actually making reference to any of those things and certainly not claiming that TOM is crap BECAUSE of those things, it is not any of the above types of discrimination.

You clearly don't understand discrimination and you don't understand the word 'Sexism'

Pure rhetorical rubbish. Are you so hard hearted as not to show any sympathy for a young woman under constant and more often than not  'unjustified' criticism. Please try and spare me your high moral PC stance on discrimination and sexism, the hat doesn't fit.

Rebelspawn's comment was measured and an accurate reflection of the situation. Sorry, but it was.

Nice to see you have learnt precisely nothing from the last 20 odd pages of this thread Evers, as always, keep up the good work  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: September 01, 2017, 10:30:05 am »

If it gets too annoying I can switch off.

Correct.

Not sure why we sacked JED, though? Don't like it, simply stop supporting the Cobblers. Easy really.
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
pattcobb
Guess who's back?

Queer eye for the Cobblers 🌈

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: September 01, 2017, 10:38:06 am »

I repeat last night's show was good. Input from Dave savage, Gregor Robertson too. It seems CD is slowly building up a list of good contacts to act as summarizers.
Report Spam   Logged

Lending a queer eye on things 🌈
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #595 on: September 01, 2017, 11:21:28 am »

She needs to mate  Grin
I think Sammo is outstanding at summarising still loves us and has a passion for all things NTFC.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
pattcobb
Guess who's back?

Queer eye for the Cobblers 🌈

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: September 01, 2017, 11:27:49 am »

She needs to mate  Grin
I think Sammo is outstanding at summarising still loves us and has a passion for all things NTFC.
Agree sammo is excellent, would have made  a decent manag... oh hang on.
Report Spam   Logged

Lending a queer eye on things 🌈
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: September 01, 2017, 11:31:31 am »

What the actual **** are you on about now? Throwing abuse at a woman simply for being a woman isn't sexism. It's misogyny. For the record, treating a woman in a lesser way than you would treat a man or denying her the opportunities a man would get is sexism. Also, inferring that my wife wouldn't understand the LBW or offside rules (presumably on the basis of her gender) is actually a little bit of both.

Criticising someone for being **** at their job isn't sexism or misogyny; it's equality. Saying "ah, bless her, she's doing her best" as you keep doing is demeaning, patronising and possibly a couple of the other abstract concepts that you don't seem able to fully grasp.

Your standards are different, that's all. How's your pal Mr Précis coming along?
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: September 01, 2017, 11:32:59 am »

Nice to see you have learnt precisely nothing from the last 20 odd pages of this thread Evers, as always, keep up the good work  Roll Eyes

ZZZZ
Report Spam   Logged

guest2995

« Reply #599 on: September 01, 2017, 12:22:19 pm »

As has been said so many times before , Caroline Densely is absolutely useless ....
Lee Harper is also useless .
If that's sexism , then it's sexism against men and women ! It's not sexism , it's a comment on capability .
My dog is useless at doing what it's told as well - is that sexism against animals ?
Sack off this politically correct world and say it as it is .
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: