The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 07:55:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Walsall away

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Walsall away  (Read 11634 times)
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2017, 16:58:50 pm »

You sure ?

Yes Father, I have sinned.

Over 60's £15 and not over 65's.  Good for the old uns.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
The Hask
Martin Hasker

www.TeynAwayDays.com - Away travel for Cobblers

View Profile WWW
Webmaster Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2017, 18:45:28 pm »

They go up from £20 to £22 if paying on the day. Only an hour or so away and a good atmosphere can be created in the away stand. Under 18's and confessions just £15 (£17).

http://www.ntfc.co.uk/tickets/away-match-tickets/

It may be worth noting the cheapness of getting a family ticket for those that take young uns - got me and my boy for a total of £22

quoted from the site below

A family ticket is also offered in advance for £22 (one adult and one junior), an extra junior can be added for £10.50. This is only available by calling Walsall on 01922 651416.

Walsall offer a free under 12 ticket with every adult ticket purchased. This is only available from the Walsall ticket office, in advance, by calling 01922 651416.

Read more at http://www.ntfc.co.uk/tickets/away-match-tickets/index.aspx#qewAqmX4D6xLmDCW.99
Report Spam   Logged

www.teynawaydays.com Hotel End GTA Champion 2010/11 - Wearing the claret with pride.    X (Twitter) @martinhasker
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
Mobile User Windows User Combination
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2017, 21:42:37 pm »

Anyone know how many advance tickets have been sold? I'd be surprised if we took less than 1,000. Looking forward to this one now we've added some quality to the side and got that much needed win. This will be a much sterner test, and a measure of how we might fare for the rest of the season.
Report Spam   Logged
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2017, 00:26:52 am »

If you are reading this thinking should I go or should I fester like a jester get your arses to join the masses and go. By way of a possible bonus you may end up being my best friend in the stands for the duration  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
BlackpoolCobbler

View Profile
Level 5 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2017, 01:35:45 am »

Just read 600 sold so far.
Report Spam   Logged
teletext

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2017, 11:25:49 am »

Thanks for the heads up on the ticket Hask . I have just called the ticket office, got straight through and it is costing me and my teenage son £22 in total rather than £39 buying on arrival at the ground.
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2017, 14:02:38 pm »

Thanks for the heads up on the ticket Hask . I have just called the ticket office, got straight through and it is costing me and my teenage son £22 in total rather than £39 buying on arrival at the ground.

I did the same earlier in the week and I know of a couple of others who have done ''tis too. I guess that all the family bundles would not be included in the 600 figure above, so I'd be surprised if the total figure wasn't nearer a thousand.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2017, 19:34:21 pm »

I rang them up this morning to get my son a free ticket as part of my ticket bundle. 1 ring, within a minute Id got our 3 tickets. In my entire life I've never bought tickets as easy as I did this morning. Fair play to Walsall, excellent service!
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2017, 20:33:18 pm »

Win this and I reckon we'll surge up the table, lose and its relegation fodder..

I do have a good feeling about this game however.

A lot of new players fighting for positions is a good thing.

Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2017, 22:20:39 pm »

Win this and I reckon we'll surge up the table, lose and its relegation fodder..

I do have a good feeling about this game however.

A lot of new players fighting for positions is a good thing.

You better be right this time as your forecasts this season have been up and down like a fidlers elbow!
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2017, 07:18:46 am »

After predicting the 3-0 win last weekend, I'm going with a 1-2 Cobblers win today.

Tough game but they played on Wednesday and we should grab a late winner.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2017, 08:05:10 am »

Easy three points today. They won't be able to cope with our diamond and Taylor at quarterback will be motm.
Report Spam   Logged
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
Mobile User Windows User Combination
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2017, 08:20:34 am »

600 pre-sold plus maybe some family tickets and on the day payers we could reach 800. If we can get a point I'd be happy. Looking forward to seeing a confident Keshi and the skillfull Luke Williams again creating. The midfield shape is still a concern and them and the defence will be under much more pressure than last week.
Report Spam   Logged
sixfields starling

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2017, 11:19:28 am »

Would happily settle for a point today to continue an unbeaten run, especially with two winnable home games next up.
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2017, 13:28:22 pm »

Line Up: Adam Smith, Neal Eardley, David Buchanan, Zander Diamond, Lewin Nyatanga, Hiram Boateng, Matt Taylor, John-Joe O’Toole, Luke Williams, Keshi Anderson, Marc Richards
Subs: Paul Anderson, Jak McCourt, Michael Smith, Rod McDonald, Harry Beautyman, Aaron Phillips, David Cornell
Report Spam   Logged

The Rauldinho

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2017, 13:35:27 pm »

Wylde misses out, that's tough on him.

Zak still out, hope he is close to fitness for next week.
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2017, 13:48:07 pm »

Whats going on with Wylde?
Report Spam   Logged

Kingsthorpe Cobbler

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2017, 13:51:51 pm »

Whats going on with Wylde?

You can only play 5 loan players in the matchday squad, he is the one that misses out this week. Simple.
Report Spam   Logged
Welly Cobb

View Profile
Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2017, 13:52:53 pm »

Perhaps harsh on him, but with Zak still out I guess he's the one of the 5 that you have to drop currently.
Report Spam   Logged
Kingsthorpe Cobbler

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2017, 14:00:04 pm »

Perhaps harsh on him, but with Zak still out I guess he's the one of the 5 that you have to drop currently.

I think you probably meant to say of the 6. Nyatanga, Keshi, Boateng, Williams, Smith with Wylde the one who misses out.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 14:01:35 pm by Kingsthorpe Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: