The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 17:43:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Safe Standing Survey

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Standing Survey  (Read 7048 times)
pattcobb
Guess who's back?

Queer eye for the Cobblers 🌈

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2017, 18:55:17 pm »

But winners, none the less  Grin
But can you imagine the boot on the other foot and the borderline rascists and blatant Johhny Foreigner haters had lost?
Recount after recount challenge after challenge and UKIP gaining seats in the house!
The advantage of brexit is that Farage has disappeared from his own self importance and crept back to his "league of nations" family.
But before he disappeares completely I wonder which way he voted in the "SafeStanding survey"
Frank?
Report Spam   Logged

Lending a queer eye on things 🌈
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2017, 19:04:12 pm »

But can you imagine the boot on the other foot and the borderline rascists and blatant Johhny Foreigner haters had lost?
Recount after recount challenge after challenge and UKIP gaining seats in the house!
The advantage of brexit is that Farage has disappeared from his own self importance and crept back to his "league of nations" family.
But before he disappeares completely I wonder which way he voted in the "SafeStanding survey"
Frank?

We don't need to. Because it isn't. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2017, 19:11:45 pm »

Frank?

Still a win though  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2017, 22:17:28 pm »

Here is a new angle.

It is estimated that over 120,000 pensioners that voted leave so they could get their blue passports back are now dead and at the same time over 126,000 youngsters that were not old enough to vote in the referendum now would be. By the time the bill drags its arse through parliament and the lords both figures will be much much higher.

http://www.shortlist.com/news/120-000-leave-voters-died-since-brexit

And Jolly, how can someone be all for one group leaving another group (uk out of Europe) but then not for allowing another group leave your group(Scotland leaving the uk). Double standards surely? They (the Scottish people) will get their vote and they will leave! The North of Ireland will be interesting, some say that it will become part of a united Ireland.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2017, 22:20:02 pm »

Here is a new angle.

It is estimated that over 120,000 pensioners that voted leave so they could get their blue passports back are now dead and at the same time over 126,000 youngsters that were not old enough to vote in the referendum now would be. By the time the bill drags its arse through parliament and the lords both figures will be much much higher.

http://www.shortlist.com/news/120-000-leave-voters-died-since-brexit

And Jolly, how can someone be all for one group leaving another group (uk out of Europe) but then not for allowing another group leave your group(Scotland leaving the uk). Double standards surely? They (the Scottish people) will get their vote and they will leave! The North of Ireland will be interesting, some say that it will become part of a united Ireland.

Here's the same angle... It's still a win.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2017, 22:38:51 pm »

But before he disappears completely I wonder which way he voted in the "SafeStanding survey"
Frank?

I don't care what Farage does but he is without doubt a liar and a cheat and a personality that some people seem to like.  Why was the pilot fro "the air crash in 2010" found dead aged 48 just over 3 years later?
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2017, 22:41:22 pm »

1. Erm? Maybe because they consider themselves British rather than European? Not rocket science, is it? We've all been British for a very long time, whereas we've been members of a European union since being sold a lie about a trading union 40 odd years ago. And yes, there is a trading union, but turns out it was always about a whole lot more than just that.

2. I'm not convinced the Scottish people will vote to leave the UK, and certainly not to be subjugated by Europe.

Look, Frank, or whatever you're calling yourself these days; as Tel pointed out, you lost, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and get over it Grin
Report Spam   Logged
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2017, 22:43:32 pm »

Here's the same angle... It's still a win.  Grin

What have the winners won?
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2017, 22:43:37 pm »

I don't care what Farage does but he is without doubt a liar and a cheat and a personality that some people seem to like.  Why was the pilot fro "the air crash in 2010" found dead aged 48 just over 3 years later?

I don't know, but do feel free to elaborate.
Report Spam   Logged
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2017, 22:53:00 pm »

1. Erm? Maybe because they consider themselves British rather than European? Not rocket science, is it? We've all been British for a very long time, whereas we've been members of a European union since being sold a lie about a trading union 40 odd years ago. And yes, there is a trading union, but turns out it was always about a whole lot more than just that.

2. I'm not convinced the Scottish people will vote to leave the UK, and certainly not to be subjugated by Europe.

Look, Frank, or whatever you're calling yourself these days; as Tel pointed out, you lost, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and get over it Grin

Sorry Jolly, I have not lost anything.  Wink Nothing for me to get over. I can look at the whole situation quite objectively as it happens. That why I don't get all angry and sweary like one contributor to this discussion.

Some people will indeed win and some will indeed lose but it is unlikely to be you or me.

As for Scotland...the Scottish people will decide what they want to do and as they voted on mass to stay in the EU I know how I would bet if I were the betting type.
Report Spam   Logged
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2017, 22:59:19 pm »

I don't know, but do feel free to elaborate.

Funny how you didn't highlight the other part. You must agree with me  Grin  The pilot lad who was found sadly dead, there is enough in the public domain if you feel the need to know.
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2017, 23:57:52 pm »

Funny how you didn't highlight the other part. You must agree with me  Grin  The pilot lad who was found sadly dead, there is enough in the public domain if you feel the need to know.

He's a career politician, of course he's a liar and a cheat.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
guest2934

« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2017, 00:43:21 am »

I thought you were against "labelling" people.

What's a borderline racist? Please explain. Can you be borderline gay for example? Sorry for the confusion.
Report Spam   Logged
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2017, 01:04:36 am »

He's a career politician, of course he's a liar and a cheat.  Wink

With more things in common with Hitler than most know  Wink No he isn't vegetarian!
Report Spam   Logged
guest2539

« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2017, 07:24:56 am »

Obviously none of you can read because I'm sure the heading says 'SAFE STANDING SURVEY'!

Please go and be boring elsewhere.

Yes I think a section of the ground should be safe standing.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2017, 09:49:05 am »

What have the winners won?

What they wanted I assume  Grin

But taking into account that not one of us on here are any the wiser whichever way it went, I'm just assuming that the majority (who in their eyes won) are happy thus far.

I mean... I couldn't give two fcuks which way it went. But those that crow on about all these people that blindly fell for the lies pre-brexit, must be annoyed at the fact that the immediate post apocalyptic version totuted by the remainers hasn't happened either.

One thing is for sure.... No matter what we did and despite of all of the guess work and bullsh*t on here, the EU is fcuked. In ten years it will be gone, along with the euro.  Grin
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 15:50:21 pm by Terryfenwickatemyhamster » Report Spam   Logged
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2017, 23:12:03 pm »

Tongue

Report Spam   Logged
pattcobb
Guess who's back?

Queer eye for the Cobblers 🌈

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2017, 18:06:59 pm »

I thought you were against "labelling" people.

What's a borderline racist? Please explain. Can you be borderline gay for example? Sorry for the confusion.
Maybe a person who thinks all the problems in this country are down to immigrants or foreigners in general but alternatively have friends who are black and/or Asian for example.
As for your question about being borderline gay well you couldn't have asked a more topical question ( see my thread on the Cobblers Corner page) and yes you could be bi you could also be not 'out' to others or even yourself.
Report Spam   Logged

Lending a queer eye on things 🌈
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: