The Hotel End
April 20, 2024, 08:56:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

2017/18 season tickets.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017/18 season tickets.  (Read 5674 times)
andycobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: March 21, 2017, 22:49:08 pm »

Anybody know/heard anything about next season's season tickets?
Report Spam   Logged

if you hate peterborough clap your hands and Fxxk off poxford.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 22:56:14 pm »

It'll be announced on the club website rather then word of mouth. Most likely after we've confirmed our division next year. If we stay up though expect a decent hike in prices.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
guest48

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 23:53:19 pm »

At the fan's advisory meeting the other week Kelvin said that he would like to freeze the prices. but of course that depends on lots of things.
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 07:10:32 am »

At the fan's advisory meeting the other week Kelvin said that he would like to freeze the prices. but of course that depends on lots of things.

You would hope they would be able to, but I'm expecting a price rise.

Having two in the shell of an East Stand, you would think we would get a discount.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 11:25:23 am »

That would be good to try and build on this years increased attendances, not cash in on the assumption everyone will renew. If there is a price hike it will point towards KT only being in it for the short term. We need to look at the bigger picture and try to increase the fan base, not reduce it for short term gains.
Report Spam   Logged
guest170

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 11:28:56 am »

That would be good to try and build on this years increased attendances, not cash in on the assumption everyone will renew. If there is a price hike it will point towards KT only being in it for the short term. We need to look at the bigger picture and try to increase the fan base, not reduce it for short term gains.
It would point towards the costs of having a League 1 team are higher, running costs are higher and it is unsustainable at the current level
Report Spam   Logged
Towcester ntfc

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 11:50:46 am »

Details will be out by the end of the month, Club have already started the campaign with their post on social media last night.
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 11:57:34 am »

Given prices have remained static for the West Stand Upper for as long as I can remember, I'd be OK with a small price rise (£10-£15)
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 12:12:12 pm »

I may renew but not until the last minute when I know what I'm paying for.
I'd rather pay a bit more later on than be coerced into buying early only to find that I'm watching a team cobbled together from other teams players.
That doesn't really interest me.
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 12:17:27 pm »

I suppose people's attitudes toward a price rise are a good indication of how they'd like us to compete next season.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 12:22:59 pm »

I would pay more if they burn the crappy skip and gave us something else to moan about at half time.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 12:30:20 pm »

We had 1200 new season ticket holders this season. If you have even a small price rise  of say £10 that would bring in around £35000 but  you only need less than 100 not renewing and that's the extra revenue gone. Probably better to get the good publicity that a price freeze would bring.
Report Spam   Logged
meccanostand

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 12:58:16 pm »

Be good to see a reduction to the walk up price of £24. Twenty's Plenty.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2017, 13:08:36 pm »

I'd stop offering early discounts and put all prices up by 10% across the board.
I'd keep on the day prices the same.
We need extra revenue to be able to compete at this level and we as fans should appreciate we are playing the likes of Bolton,Sheffield Utd and millwall rather than morecambe Accrington and luton ( Evil)

We must realise that if we all pay a little bit more we can make a difference.
We may actually sign our own players rather than loans.

If I was KT I'd be pushing this price increase,explaining why and promising the extra revenue will help us compete at this level on the transfer front because at this moment in time with our current budget we are not.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2017, 13:19:32 pm »

If I was KT I'd be pushing this price increase,explaining why and promising the extra revenue will help us compete at this level on the transfer front because at this moment in time with our current budget we are not.

And when the perception is that we haven't either competed with both results and signings, it will give the moaning brigade their additional ammunition...
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
meccanostand

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 14:37:24 pm »

I think it is Oxford that have a 12th man scheme where fans can donate to players signings. Might be worth a look.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 18:29:49 pm »

And when the perception is that we haven't either competed with both results and signings, it will give the moaning brigade their additional ammunition...
Rightly so.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 19:10:26 pm »

Being announced tonight ain't they?
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 19:44:38 pm »

It'll be announced on the club website rather then word of mouth. Most likely after we've confirmed our division next year. If we stay up though expect a decent hike in prices.
Any hike and I won't be renewing. Like having a ST. Like the barcode style and the obvious benefits of not having to try and buy before each game, as well as away priorities, which has been excellent this season for securing United, erm...Stourbridge and others. However, only want West Stand, and at £380 or whatever it was, that's pricey enough! Advantage of not having a ST is the removal of pressure from going to all home games, especially the midweeks (Oldham  Shocked) which can be a problem to get to.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 19:48:49 pm by Coolcat » Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2017, 19:44:52 pm »

Prices frozen if purchased early:

http://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/northampton-town-season-tickets-cobblers-season-tickets-3639017.aspx
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: