The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 17:14:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Richard Keys and Andy Gray Don't Like Female Linespeople

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Richard Keys and Andy Gray Don't Like Female Linespeople  (Read 3667 times)
HertsCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2011, 21:40:05 pm »

I have no issues with female assistant refs or refs for the matter provided they are there on merit not part of some PC brigade.

Amy Fearn has been a regular visitor to Sixfields and has performed well - and she gave the benefit of the doubt at Stevenage.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark-JB

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2011, 07:57:47 am »

From what I've seen and read of it there appears to be a much wider thing that's gone on than just sexism.

It is clearly apparent that there is at least one, if not a number, of those working within the Sky Sports football department that have had enough of the way that Keys and Gray ruled the roost.

There have been a number of people who either work for Sky Sports or have worked for Sky Sports who have been more than happy to spill the beans to the national press (mainly broadsheets) about it all, some even allowing themselves to be named (Sam Matterface being one).

Seems to me that these leaks are the tip of the iceberg and whomever is releasing this stuff has reams and reams of it to leak to the press as and when they like. The sole purpose was to get rid of the boys club there. Whomever did this has now got their wish.

From a Sky management perspective this gives them an excellent opportunity to freshen up what has become a fairly stale set of presenters and co-commentators. Hopefully they take this opportunity.
Report Spam   Logged
Grove

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2011, 10:18:40 am »

I hate this pc state, glad Gray has gone though might even watch some prem football now. However to all you holier than thou, if you have never received a text with racist sexist homophobic religious or disabled undertones and not laughed or s******ed at the content, i would call you a liar. If you dont like Frankie Boyle, DONT f***ING WATCH HIM YOU RETARDS  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2011, 10:25:38 am »

I hate this pc state, glad Gray has gone though might even watch some prem football now. However to all you holier than thou, if you have never received a text with racist sexist homophobic religious or disabled undertones and not laughed or s******ed at the content, i would call you a liar. If you dont like Frankie Boyle, DONT f***ING WATCH HIM YOU RETARDS  Roll Eyes

dont know if you can say retards anymore.
Report Spam   Logged
JohnFrainInThe93rd

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2011, 13:10:44 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1350748/Andy-Gray-Richard-Keys-mocked-sexist-remarks-viral-pictures.html
Report Spam   Logged
ArmchairCobbler81

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2011, 13:13:10 pm »

Exactly the type of ignorant comment I'd expect from you Grove. Retard? Just about proves what I was saying in my earlier post.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Tyro
Sex Starved Voyeur

Please Don't Mention The Concrete Cows

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2011, 17:47:21 pm »

I see Sian Massey is the referee for Corby's  match on Saturday & from a Tyro point of view might have to have a look  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Do you know what "Nemesis" means?

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent personified in this case by a sex starved voyeur that is Tyro.
Ted

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2011, 20:22:27 pm »

Oh and Ted ...what a load of twaddle you spout sometimes  Kiss

I didn't think for one minute you'd agree with me.However, I'm not going to argue with you because you have nice breasts. Oh dear there I go again, sexist Ted. Smiley

P.S  It's  Toeing  the politically correct line and not Towing. Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
Enya_NTFC

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 5
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2011, 20:40:45 pm »

If you really believe that Frankie Boyle is a scapegoat then you're as ignorant as he is. Frankie Boyle targets the vulnerable, including children with Downs Syndrome. Have you ever looked after a child with Downs EastNpton? Have you had one die in their teens? I doubt it? Boyle makes a hell of a lot of money making people laugh for a living. However, if the jokes he made were of a racist nature he'd be off our screens in no time. I love stand up, but this guy is typical of the ignorance that's prevalent in today's society, in which inequality is rife  Roll Eyes

One of my Brownies has downs, I love her!

Report Spam   Logged

DL2

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2011, 21:21:36 pm »

I didn't think for one minute you'd agree with me.However, I'm not going to argue with you because you have nice breasts. Oh dear there I go again, sexist Ted. Smiley

P.S  It's  Toeing  the politically correct line and not Towing. Smiley

Ooops ... you ageing sexist you  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Insider

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2011, 21:54:09 pm »

I see Sian Massey is the referee for Corby's  match on Saturday & from a Tyro point of view might have to have a look  Tongue

That's handy for her then.  Perhaps her girlfriend will be popping up from Hannington to watch her.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2011, 04:56:56 am »

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/96570781

Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Power Football

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2011, 07:14:44 am »

I'd smash it...  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2011, 09:50:03 am »

That's handy for her then.  Perhaps her girlfriend will be popping up from Hannington to watch her.

she isnt doing it anymore - at least her career has been ruined as well?!

Report Spam   Logged
Grove

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2011, 15:42:01 pm »

Exactly the type of ignorant comment I'd expect from you Grove. Retard? Just about proves what I was saying in my earlier post.  Roll Eyes

Expect ? explain
Report Spam   Logged
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2011, 23:00:59 pm »

Surely the fact that she keeps being prevented from officiating is only going to increase the hype when she does finally do it again. Or are the people who are cancelling her jobs of the naive opinion that soon everybody will forget?
Report Spam   Logged
Tyler

Back when we were good...

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2011, 23:11:33 pm »

What do you mean 'at least her career is ruined aswell' like it's her fault for all of this? Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
LaindonCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2011, 23:30:28 pm »

The cameras and media attention will be there for her first game so delaying it, twice so far, really is pointless. As it stands they are only making things worse, which I think is the point threeinabed was trying to make.
Report Spam   Logged

When Larry scored three against the PNE....
guest49

« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2011, 07:53:57 am »

she isnt doing it anymore

It clashed with the FHM photoshoot.
Report Spam   Logged
WFCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2011, 16:53:47 pm »

Anyone see the Daily Mail today? Picture of the famous 3 pre-match line-up. With one holding a Henry hoover in one hand and shopping in the other. 

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 17:33:12 pm by WFCobbler » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: