The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 08:27:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

NORTHAMPTON TOWN PART WITH 5USPORT

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NORTHAMPTON TOWN PART WITH 5USPORT  (Read 29909 times)
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #260 on: December 31, 2017, 15:28:26 pm »

I see for circa £3k per person, they are organising a trip to the midlands from China to see cars and football around the 21st Feb 2018. Possibly taking in the Oxalona match.

http://www.5usport.com/news/show?id=72

Interesting picture of MUFC, with Towns badge...This was posted on the 5USport site 29/12/2017..

Read into it what you like..

Looks like it’s the Carabao Cup final that will be part of the package.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #261 on: December 31, 2017, 15:36:01 pm »

It's all Chinese to me...literally!

Understood the Coventry Car Museum!  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #262 on: December 31, 2017, 15:38:36 pm »

From my limited knowledge of the Chinese language we have been taken over by the Coventry car museum
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #263 on: December 31, 2017, 15:41:43 pm »

From my limited knowledge of the Chinese language we have been taken over by the Coventry car museum
An English translation link on the site would be helpful.
Deliberate omission?
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #264 on: December 31, 2017, 16:15:33 pm »

Deliberate omission?
If the quality of the website is anything to go by then God help us
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest2677

« Reply #265 on: December 31, 2017, 17:01:23 pm »

If the quality of the website is anything to go by then God help us

You don't fancy putting in for the Assistant Chairman's position they are advertising for then!
Report Spam   Logged
guest47

« Reply #266 on: December 31, 2017, 19:43:31 pm »

Deliberate omission?

There's no Chinese language version of the club website.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #267 on: January 01, 2018, 08:55:16 am »

There's no Chinese language version of the club website.
Oh I see.
Without one there isn't the other.
That absolutist mantra shining through again.
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #268 on: January 01, 2018, 10:09:25 am »

Have the Trust found out anything more about our owners/investors than those of us on here?
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 01, 2018, 10:32:14 am »

Have the Trust found out anything more about our owners/investors than those of us on here?
No but I dare say a delegation led by roger will be on the first plane to China for forthright discussions regards the current situation and will be reporting back to us upon their return Roll Eyes Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Its_nice_to_michu

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #270 on: January 01, 2018, 10:36:24 am »

Its time for the club to come out and be more transparent about who the Fu#k really owns us. KT is a front man for somebody, The Chinese are also a dodgy sounded mob and who probably already owns a football club elsewhere but front it out with 5Usport as a company name..

I am getting very concerned that there doesn't seem to be any direction to the club now. we are in the sh;t league wise and a few £ chucked at it wont do a jot.

I can see NTFC go to the wall in the not to distant future if this is not addressed.

Happy New Year Cobblers!
Report Spam   Logged
FezNTFC

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #271 on: January 01, 2018, 10:39:31 am »

Not really, no. When they first took over the Trust invited the Chinese owners to come to an Open Forum or meeting, but we were told that their English wasn't too great.

I'm going to push for us to extend that invite once again when we meet again soon.
Report Spam   Logged
Its_nice_to_michu

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 01, 2018, 10:43:00 am »

So it begs the question? what do they know about Northampton Town and league one football. Fu'k all i say.. this lot are a front and should be looked into. something is not right.
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #273 on: January 01, 2018, 10:48:09 am »

Not really, no. When they first took over the Trust invited the Chinese owners to come to an Open Forum or meeting, but we were told that their English wasn't too great.
I'm going to push for us to extend that invite once again when we meet again soon.

Thanks for the update, maybe KT can shed some light on who they really are if that is the case.

Although as much as I like KT, I am starting to wonder if he actually wants anyone to know what is going on at the club regarding the Chinese.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3153

« Reply #274 on: January 01, 2018, 10:50:37 am »

I've spoken to them a couple of times and they are really nice people.
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 01, 2018, 10:53:18 am »

There are people called translators and you would think the first thing 5USport would do was employ one. It makes you wonder how they communicate with KT.  In other words, there is no valid excuse for not responding positively to the Trust's invitation.

The longer the silence and the evasion of the Trust and supporters generally the more nagging become the doubts.  If nothing can be found out about our owners then that in itself raises questions. I doubt that the same applies to most other Chinese companies allowed to carry on business outside of China. I know you need Chinese Government approval to do this.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 01, 2018, 11:13:33 am »

Who holds the fa golden share
KT or the Chinese?
Report Spam   Logged
Its_nice_to_michu

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 01, 2018, 11:26:54 am »

KT is a front man... he doesn't have the ££...
Report Spam   Logged
Travelaway

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 01, 2018, 12:17:58 pm »

Interesting posts, but I would suggest that on a £3K trip to the UK for a tour of a few cars a footie match its not exactly going to make much money for 5USPORT. They are not likely to fill a A380 from Guangzhou to Heathrow on China Southern, be lucky if they sell 20. The dates are just after the end of Chinese New Year, so for taking holidays, not many can do this..

Unless they are bringing over additional potential investors and/or are selling shares to small investors back in China.

Having worked in China on and off for the last 15 years, I know they dont give money away without an end goal for a large return.

When this investment was first announced I was in China and had some local friends check them out online, other that the web pages you see online, there is nothing else on any of the other Chinese social media like weibo wechat and QQ.

I just dont see what the interest in us is..

Hope to be proved wrong and this is our lowest point this season, new faces come in and we move up the table to safety, building for a play off push next season.

Report Spam   Logged
Its_nice_to_michu

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 01, 2018, 12:29:45 pm »

All very concerning.. my view is that there is money available but it’s coming from another source, my guess is that the people behind this own another club in the uk which I believe you can’t have an interest in another abit like Everton...

All very dodgy and this just somes up why I am massively falling out of love with the club and football in general.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: