The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 23:38:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Stats - Easier Games to come

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stats - Easier Games to come  (Read 64764 times)
guest170

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #300 on: October 16, 2017, 14:27:32 pm »

Plenty, the few still arguing that I am wrong are showing themselves up for who they are, and I bet they all sit Upper West Stand, south end with "discounted" tickets!

You started this thread on 12th September AFTER the Portsmouth game. The thread is 'Easier Games to come'

Since then we have played, played 7, won 0, drew 2, lost 5. Scored 2 conceded 12.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #301 on: October 16, 2017, 18:11:21 pm »

Grin Grin

Is it still ok to carry on with this regardless of the fact that it has more holes than swiss cheese?? And was never anything more than akin to agreeing that white paint is actually white.

Of course it is. As long as a few burks are happy to fan the flames it has legs.  Grin
Oh but it once was more than that Tel. As a mod, you'll be aware that when C78's 'easier games' offerings first raised their ugly heads it was his attempt at offering an argument for Page keeping his job.
Having played with several balls and moved the goalposts in the interim, it has now become his jigsaw and he will be complete it at season end.
I for one don't think anyone should take that away from him.

Play on maestro.
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 16, 2017, 18:58:40 pm »

You started this thread on 12th September AFTER the Portsmouth game. The thread is 'Easier Games to come'

Since then we have played, played 7, won 0, drew 2, lost 5. Scored 2 conceded 12.

Exactly. What's your point?
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #303 on: October 16, 2017, 18:59:54 pm »

Exactly. What's your point?

The thread is utter bulls***, please close it down!!
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 16, 2017, 19:00:39 pm »

Oh but it once was more than that Tel. As a mod, you'll be aware that when C78's 'easier games' offerings first raised their ugly heads it was his attempt at offering an argument for Page keeping his job.
Having played with several balls and moved the goalposts in the interim, it has now become his jigsaw and he will be complete it at season end.
I for one don't think anyone should take that away from him.

Play on maestro.

Talk me through Page's record as manager and our results since please, have we improved? Was it worth paying off 2 sets of coaching staff?
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 16, 2017, 19:01:34 pm »

The thread is utter bulls***, please close it down!!

Just ignore it mate if you're struggling to understand it.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #306 on: October 16, 2017, 19:54:04 pm »

Talk me through Page's record as manager and our results since please, have we improved? Was it worth paying off 2 sets of coaching staff?
Jimmy has previously been a championship manager, therefore he's clearly ranked a better manger than Page and always will be. Results like 0-6 vs Bristol and the incumbant empirical evidence shouldn't detract from that. That was disappointing but nothing more. Jimmy will always be a better manager than Page.

If it can work for your easier teams/games. I'll take your formula and make it work for better/worse managers.

I'm starting my 'manager' jigsaw on my dining table right now.
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 16, 2017, 20:31:29 pm »

Jimmy has previously been a championship manager, therefore he's clearly ranked a better manger than Page and always will be. Results like 0-6 vs Bristol and the incumbant empirical evidence shouldn't detract from that. That was disappointing but nothing more. Jimmy will always be a better manager than Page.

If it can work for your easier teams/games. I'll take your formula and make it work for better/worse managers.

I'm starting my 'manager' jigsaw on my dining table right now.

Wow, you really have tied yourself up in knots and confused yourself with this simple idea that we have a better chance of beating some teams compared to others.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #308 on: October 16, 2017, 20:45:49 pm »

Wow, you really have tied yourself up in knots and confused yourself with this simple idea that we have a better chance of beating some teams compared to others.
Do you think so matey?
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #309 on: October 16, 2017, 22:06:06 pm »

Time to put this thread to bed.
Facts prove it's nonsense.
Those unequivocal facts being that we are piss poor and can't score a goal against any league one opponents going back the last month or so meaning all games are equally hard.

That I can assure you is a fact borne out of a very bad set of statistics.
A simple equation that I have formulated regards our league form over the last few games can also prove this fact.

0 goals x 0 wins =0 points
The above proves that currently we are able to make any opposition look equally hard to not only beat but even score against leading to the inevitable conclusion that at this moment in time we are in fact dog s***.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #310 on: October 16, 2017, 22:41:56 pm »

Shoey, are you Okay? I fear you're close to breakdown.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 16, 2017, 22:56:35 pm »

Shoey, are you Okay? I fear you're close to breakdown.
I'm holding it together.....
The reason being I have a terrible sense of foreboding....

The breakdown will only occur if/when we find out what our future holds.....

Over to you KT....?
Mr bower??
A couple of Chinese chaps whose names I've forgot because they seem to have been brushed under the carpet sines taking over...?
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 17, 2017, 22:08:27 pm »

After Rochdale away

Vs top half 3 from 8 (proj 9)
Vs bottom half 6 from 6 (proj 22)
Projection 31pts = Relegation
Report Spam   Logged
BrixworthCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #313 on: October 18, 2017, 08:38:06 am »

Who else thinks this thread will go onto be bigger than the redevelopment one?

Turning into a cult thread this is.
Report Spam   Logged
Saint Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 18, 2017, 14:21:58 pm »

We could be in the Premiership by then, then we would really have 'some easier games to come'.
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: October 18, 2017, 14:33:57 pm »

It's already quite similar. I remember bring promised a redevelopment and being severely disappointed when it arrived.
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 21, 2017, 16:05:21 pm »

4 points from our last 2 away games, I would hate to say "I told you so" and yet........
Report Spam   Logged
606 Parklands_Cobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Mobile User
« Reply #317 on: October 21, 2017, 16:12:18 pm »

Cheers Nostradamus, all down to you.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #318 on: October 21, 2017, 16:13:55 pm »

4 points from our last 2 away games, I would hate to say "I told you so" and yet........
Your predicted October easier games has produced 4 points from 4 games so far. Relegation form.
However, JFK with Qpr and Burton beats Pennock with Welling and Forest Green.
Management Top Trumps instead of your jigsaw C78?
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 21, 2017, 16:42:42 pm »

Your predicted October easier games has produced 4 points from 4 games so far. Relegation form.
However, JFK with Qpr and Burton beats Pennock with Welling and Forest Green.
Management Top Trumps instead of your jigsaw C78?

4 points in 4 games is better than 8 points in 11 last time I checked, and October is not yet over.

Unsure of your JFK reference.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: