The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 11:12:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Stats - Easier Games to come

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stats - Easier Games to come  (Read 64612 times)
Wolvo

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #600 on: December 22, 2017, 14:45:07 pm »

If Shoemaker and Cobbler78 do actually fancy this bet, may as well make it fair and simple.

If Cobblers beat a bottom half side, Cobbler78 wins £50 from Shoemaker.

If Cobblers beat a top half side, Shoemaker wins £50 from Cobbler78.

If you don't believe in easier games.... Shoemaker has more to win due to Cobblers being a bottom half side (more fixtures against top half...).

Starting after the Blackburn game when, exactly halfway through the season.

(Stakes are a lot higher than the couple quid I bet on a weekly basis!!  Shocked Grin )
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 22, 2017, 14:56:36 pm »

If Shoemaker and Cobbler78 do actually fancy this bet, may as well make it fair and simple.

If you don't believe in easier games.... Shoemaker has more to win due to Cobblers being a bottom half side (more fixtures against top half...).

(Stakes are a lot higher than the couple quid I bet on a weekly basis!!  Shocked Grin )

Agreed. Shoemaker, you fancy it?
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #602 on: December 22, 2017, 17:38:53 pm »

(Stakes are a lot higher than the couple quid I bet on a weekly basis!!  Shocked
Grin )
Il leave that to you
I was just happy to take a bet governed by the terms of the original synopsis
Obviously we should according to the two bob system have thrashed Wimbledon and oldham so I took that as a given  Roll Eyes
78 would have bet his bollocks on those given his system Shocked
Unfortunately he’d have done his bollocks
So £100 down on those two easy games
You can’t argue that
It is FACT it has happened
I have no idea if we will avoid defeat against Wigan or posh as I don’t follow this dumb system.
Hence maybe the trust will get £100
If you wish to have a bet with this system then fair play to you.
Maybe you can also put £100 into the trust and if so that is also a really generous offer
Fair play to you
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 22, 2017, 17:53:56 pm »

In fairness how many people on here actually fail to grasp the concept of how football matches are priced up even though it’s been explained clearly.
I’m not sure if this is a wind up or if certain posters can’t grasp it.
I’m just interested to see if more than one person fails to grasp it as it will give a genuine demographic of the general intelligence of posters on this board.

I can’t teach anyone on here bricklaying or car repairs but I have been employed as an odds compiler so actually have some experience of this.
Has anyone else on here worked for a bookmaking firm as an on course odds compiler??

If not I’d ask just to respect the fact that for once I may know more than others regards this.
Just to add balance if their are future threads on here regards car mechanics or bricklaying I won’t throw my two penneth in as I would feel silly prattling on about something I had no experience of
Report Spam   Logged
guest47

« Reply #604 on: December 22, 2017, 18:24:30 pm »

In fairness how many people on here actually fail to grasp the concept of how football matches are priced up even though it’s been explained clearly.
I’m just interested to see if more than one person fails to grasp it as it will give a genuine demographic of the general intelligence of posters on this board.

I can’t teach anyone on here bricklaying or car repairs but I have been employed as an odds compiler so actually have some experience of this.
Has anyone else on here worked for a bookmaking firm as an on course odds compiler??

If not I’d ask just to respect the fact that for once I may know more than others regards this.
Just to add balance if their are future threads on here regards car mechanics or bricklaying I won’t throw my two penneth in as I would feel silly prattling on about something I had no experience of

That’s really interesting. Could you let us know how football odds are compiled? Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #605 on: December 22, 2017, 18:44:09 pm »

Shoey, your last two posts may have just shut up this arrogant twat, for a while. My congratulations are offered.
And number 78, your Linkedin page is a real hoot. I enjoyed reading that. Its too late to change the settings though. Youre not quite as sharp, as you thought you were son.  Grin
Have a good xmas.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 22, 2017, 20:54:13 pm »

Shoey, your last two posts may have just shut up this arrogant twat, for a while. My congratulations are offered.
And number 78, your Linkedin page is a real hoot. I enjoyed reading that. Its too late to change the settings though. Youre not quite as sharp, as you thought you were son.  Grin
Have a good xmas.

Wow, you really are keen. Maybe I should set up a fan club for you.
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 22, 2017, 20:57:51 pm »

Il leave that to you
I was just happy to take a bet governed by the terms of the original synopsis
Obviously we should according to the two bob system have thrashed Wimbledon and oldham so I took that as a given  Roll Eyes
78 would have bet his bollocks on those given his system Shocked
Unfortunately he’d have done his bollocks
So £100 down on those two easy games
You can’t argue that
It is FACT it has happened
I have no idea if we will avoid defeat against Wigan or posh as I don’t follow this dumb system.
Hence maybe the trust will get £100
If you wish to have a bet with this system then fair play to you.
Maybe you can also put £100 into the trust and if so that is also a really generous offer
Fair play to you

Haha, your subconscious is correct in telling you that you would lose the bet, it’s a shame your conscious self doesn’t have the foggiest why this is.
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 22, 2017, 21:02:37 pm »

Wow, you really are keen. Maybe I should set up a fan club for you.
I dont think so Richard. You truly are an arrogant c***.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 22, 2017, 21:08:57 pm »

You’re correct, I don’t have a clue about how odds are compiled, so I bow to your obvious greater knowledge (that I’m guessing you picked up around 11am on a Monday morning at your local bookies, just after you’d watched Jeremy Kyle and before the off-licence opened) Bit of advice for you though, you can’t actually bet on games after they have happened, which is a shame for you as you probably stand half a chance of a chance of breaking even if you could.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 21:11:19 pm by Cobbler78 » Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 22, 2017, 21:13:41 pm »

Speaking of feeling silly. Can you explain “If their are future threads......”
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 22, 2017, 21:15:47 pm »

You’re correct, I don’t have a clue
You got that bit correct, Richard.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 22, 2017, 21:22:12 pm »

You got that bit correct, Richard.

Get someone to explain full stops to you.
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 22, 2017, 21:25:16 pm »

And you really do need to to lock your Twitter account ,as well , Richard.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 22, 2017, 21:31:50 pm »

And you really do need to to lock your Twitter account ,as well , Richard.

Honestly, just ask me on a date or something, don’t be shy.
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: December 22, 2017, 21:53:21 pm »

Honestly, just ask me on a date or something, don’t be shy.
Not my type. Your nose is to big.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: December 22, 2017, 22:01:56 pm »

Not my type. Your nose is to big.

*too big
Report Spam   Logged
606 Parklands_Cobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Mobile User
« Reply #617 on: December 22, 2017, 22:46:43 pm »

At whut age should u stop corecting peoples gramer? My geuss is its way before your about too turn 40...

Don't be that guy, no one likes that guy.

(Unless it's players names who have played for us for years. SO sorry Brendan)
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: December 22, 2017, 23:10:10 pm »

You’re correct, I don’t have a clue about how odds are compiled, so I bow to your obvious greater knowledge (that I’m guessing you picked up around 11am on a Monday morning at your local bookies, just after you’d watched Jeremy Kyle and before the off-licence opened) Bit of advice for you though, you can’t actually bet on games after they have happened, which is a shame for you as you probably stand half a chance of a chance of breaking even if you could.
Thankyou for bowing to my greater knowledge
If you’d bother reading my posts (obviously beyond you)you’d realise I was employed as an odds compiler (horseracing) and still make up a tissue(if you know what that is) for a couple of high profile on course bookmakers.
As for advice Roll Eyes
What do you do for a living rich?
I don’t do twitter etc and I don’t bother trolling.
As with David cardoza and neverbrite(tony) when I find out who you are il introduce myself to you and we I can discuss the insults aimed at me personally.
Good luck with that Wink
As David and tony(when he’s not showing off his classic cars or forgetting he’d already met me) will vouch I’m more than willing to talk the talk and walk the walk.
I’m away for Christmas but il catch up with you in the new year for a friendly chat.
As I say I don’t do twitter etc but it appears you are active on it and plenty know who you are so it’ll be no problem meeting you face to face to discuss any issues you have with me.
Look forward to meeting you in Carr’s bar in the near future
Just pm me a match,preferably one of your easier ones and we can meet up.

Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: December 23, 2017, 06:28:04 am »

Thankyou for bowing to my greater knowledge
If you’d bother reading my posts (obviously beyond you)you’d realise I was employed as an odds compiler (horseracing) and still make up a tissue(if you know what that is) for a couple of high profile on course bookmakers.
As for advice Roll Eyes
What do you do for a living rich?
I don’t do twitter etc and I don’t bother trolling.
As with David cardoza and neverbrite(tony) when I find out who you are il introduce myself to you and we I can discuss the insults aimed at me personally.
Good luck with that Wink
As David and tony(when he’s not showing off his classic cars or forgetting he’d already met me) will vouch I’m more than willing to talk the talk and walk the walk.
I’m away for Christmas but il catch up with you in the new year for a friendly chat.
As I say I don’t do twitter etc but it appears you are active on it and plenty know who you are so it’ll be no problem meeting you face to face to discuss any issues you have with me.
Look forward to meeting you in Carr’s bar in the near future
Just pm me a match,preferably one of your easier ones and we can meet up.

Have you agreed to the bet? Happy to shake on it in person as you’re willing to walk the walk.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: