The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 17:54:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Stats - Easier Games to come

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stats - Easier Games to come  (Read 64683 times)
Cobbler78

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1000 on: February 11, 2018, 16:42:18 pm »

You do know its not about whether you get it right or not ...right?

Of course not, I already know I’m right. It’s about proving this to all of the negative “bright sparks” who doubted the most obvious of statements from page 1. They know it’s coming true and are still struggling to understand why. If nothing else, it will save me having to explain it all again next season.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #1001 on: February 11, 2018, 17:33:11 pm »

Of course not, I already know I’m right. It’s about proving this to all of the negative “bright sparks” who doubted the most obvious of statements from page 1. They know it’s coming true and are still struggling to understand why. If nothing else, it will save me having to explain it all again next season.
Are you seriously suggesting that others on here have been posting that we'll pick up more points against the teams that end up in the top half, than the teams that end up in the bottom half?
Point me to the evidence C78, you're plain deluded.

Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #1002 on: February 11, 2018, 17:44:33 pm »

Facts and figures.

Great news for all of those struggling with the points per game (mentioning no names) we have played an equal amount of top half and bottom half teams. However, should we finish bottom half we now have more harder games to come with only 6 easier games remaining. Hopefully we can push into the top half which will give us a couple more Easier games and obviously improve the projection.

Vs top half Played 16, 11pts, 0.6875ppg, projection 16.5pts
Vs bottom half Played 16, 25pts, 1.5625ppg, projection 34.37pts
Projection 51pts, (if we finish bottom half)

Oi, half a job...
Don't think you can just sneak off without providing us all with your points prediction for season end, we've got used by now  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: February 11, 2018, 20:11:38 pm »

Oi, half a job...
Don't think you can just sneak off without providing us all with your points prediction for season end, we've got used by now  Wink

My points prediction has never changed. 12th place on 60pts.
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: February 11, 2018, 20:14:59 pm »

Are you seriously suggesting that others on here have been posting that we'll pick up more points against the teams that end up in the top half, than the teams that end up in the bottom half?
Point me to the evidence C78, you're plain deluded.

Nope, I’ve never suggested that, point me to where you think I did. I’m going to assume (a safe assumption this time) that you’re struggling with words and their meanings, or to put it another way, reading.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #1005 on: February 11, 2018, 20:50:34 pm »

Nope, I’ve never suggested that, point me to where you think I did. I’m going to assume (a safe assumption this time) that you’re struggling with words and their meanings, or to put it another way, reading.
Grin Grin
You're fooking hilarious C78.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #1006 on: February 11, 2018, 20:51:42 pm »

My points prediction has never changed. 12th place on 60pts.
So why leave it out now? Wink
Report Spam   Logged
WasRambo

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1007 on: February 12, 2018, 08:49:17 am »

Projection 51 points. If we finish in the bottom half. That'd be guaranteed wouldn't it?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #1008 on: February 12, 2018, 09:49:27 am »

This morning I have seen my first daffodils in full bloom.

Have any other cobbs fans seen any other signs of Spring? Feel free to share your observations on this thread.
No, but I thought you preferred Saturday Night beneath the plastic palm trees?
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: February 12, 2018, 10:36:10 am »

Projection 51 points. If we finish in the bottom half. That'd be guaranteed wouldn't it?

Yes, on 51 it would. Have a proper think about this before posting again, you are in danger of slipping further down the thicko league table that I am compiling. What you need is a game against CJ or Glastonbury to boost your position as this would be an easier game.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 10:41:21 am by Cobbler78 » Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #1010 on: February 12, 2018, 10:41:32 am »

As some may know I am a massive fan of this thread. The absolute refusal of some to allow 78 his opinion on this has been and endless source of fascination for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed the banter. The whole premise of the thread still mystifys me though. According to 78 playing sides in the lower half of the table will result in easier games to come. However as most will comprehend, it is conceivable that during the course of a season a side may pick up more points against sides in the top half of the table than the bottom. Unlikely, but nevertheless conceivable. 78 insists that there are “easier games to come” due to playing sides in the bottom half of the table and this is an indisputable fact. Not might be, or possibly, but there irrefutably will be. Right there is the issue for most. Had he called the thread “Stats probably easier games to come” there wouldn’t be a problem. But he didn’t and apparently insists it isn’t, so in my opinion the endless procrastinating on the subject is complete bollocks along with the nonsense rhetoric. The difference between me and some others on this thread is that I couldn’t give two s***s if he agrees with me or not. If 78 thinks otherwise I couldn’t give a toss and I am baffled why anyone else does? It’s one persons opinion on a fairly inane subject, that has no importance, relevance or influence on anything, 50 pages of absolute s***e, bloody good read though. As for 78, I’m still a big fan, despite all the bulls***. He’s apparently able to create a complete distortion of reality and still amass a loyal army of dedicated followers, he’s almost like the L Ron Hubbard of Sixfields, genius, 100 pages here we come!
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: February 12, 2018, 10:44:46 am »

As some may know I am a massive fan of this thread. The absolute refusal of some to allow 78 his opinion on this has been and endless source of fascination for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed the banter. The whole premise of the thread still mystifys me though. According to 78 playing sides in the lower half of the table will result in easier games to come. However as most will comprehend, it is conceivable that during the course of a season a side may pick up more points against sides in the top half of the table than the bottom. Unlikely, but nevertheless conceivable. 78 insists that there are “easier games to come” due to playing sides in the bottom half of the table and this is an indisputable fact. Not might be, or possibly, but there irrefutably will be. Right there is the issue for most. Had he called the thread “Stats probably easier games to come” there wouldn’t be a problem. But he didn’t and apparently insists it isn’t, so in my opinion the endless procrastinating on the subject is complete bollocks along with the nonsense rhetoric. The difference between me and some others on this thread is that I couldn’t give two s***s if he agrees with me or not. If 78 thinks otherwise I couldn’t give a toss and I am baffled why anyone else does? It’s one persons opinion on a fairly inane subject, that has no importance, relevance or influence on anything, 50 pages of absolute s***e, bloody good read though. As for 78, I’m still a big fan, despite all the bulls***. He’s apparently able to create a complete distortion of reality and still amass a loyal army of dedicated followers, he’s almost like the L Ron Hubbard of Sixfields, genius, 100 pages here we come!

❤️👍🏻👌🏼
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #1012 on: February 12, 2018, 11:15:01 am »

❤️👍🏻👌🏼
welcome x
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: February 12, 2018, 11:25:19 am »

78 insists that there are “easier games to come” due to playing sides in the bottom half of the table and this is an indisputable fact. Not might be, or possibly, but there irrefutably will be. Right there is the issue for most. Had he called the thread “Stats probably easier games to come” there wouldn’t be a problem.

Easier games to come is titled correctly in my opinion. People just confuse the word easier, with easy.
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
guest2934

« Reply #1014 on: February 12, 2018, 11:56:24 am »

There are obviously a few here with no common sense whatsoever, there are also others who have more complicated social issues. If using the last ever bus trip I made with the Mounties in 1986 is anything to go by. Psychiatrists nightmare.

It would all be much better down the pub around a big table.
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: February 12, 2018, 12:06:55 pm »

Easier games to come is titled correctly in my opinion. People just confuse the word easier, with easy.

Some people are easier to confuse than others, as this thread proves.
Report Spam   Logged
WasRambo

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1016 on: February 12, 2018, 13:36:38 pm »

Yes, on 51 it would. Have a proper think about this before posting again, you are in danger of slipping further down the thicko league table that I am compiling. What you need is a game against CJ or Glastonbury to boost your position as this would be an easier game.

You're the thick one. You posted IF we finish bottom half. there's no if about it. 51 would see us comfortably bottom half.

You get more deluded by the day, thinking you are the only one who is right about any aspect of this thread. The one and only thing you've got "right" is the obvious that we SHOULD take more points from teams in the bottom half of table come season end and even that is not guaranteed. I do agree with you on this but as I've not hung my hat on it as you have, I'd have a chuckle if it didn't happen as then you'd be left with nothing from this thread at all.

Seriously, you can't even project using the most reliable form of information available, though that could be laziness as much as lack of intelligence. We seem to have lost points against the top sides again, even though we haven't played one in the last two games! And your "easier games to come" has been debunked so many times now. We've been beaten by lower teams and done well against higher. When you've learned how to apply basic statistical rules then you can tell me how thick I am.

So, when it comes to your thicko league, I'm guessing you'll be bottom (or top - depending on how decide to present it of course).

Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: February 12, 2018, 13:52:21 pm »

You're the thick one. You posted IF we finish bottom half. there's no if about it. 51 would see us comfortably bottom half.

You get more deluded by the day, thinking you are the only one who is right about any aspect of this thread. The one and only thing you've got "right" is the obvious that we SHOULD take more points from teams in the bottom half of table come season end and even that is not guaranteed. I do agree with you on this but as I've not hung my hat on it as you have, I'd have a chuckle if it didn't happen as then you'd be left with nothing from this thread at all.

Seriously, you can't even project using the most reliable form of information available, though that could be laziness as much as lack of intelligence. We seem to have lost points against the top sides again, even though we haven't played one in the last two games! And your "easier games to come" has been debunked so many times now. We've been beaten by lower teams and done well against higher. When you've learned how to apply basic statistical rules then you can tell me how thick I am.

So, when it comes to your thicko league, I'm guessing you'll be bottom (or top - depending on how decide to present it of course).

You are my Man City in the “Thicko League” quite simply on a different level to most. Keep it up Champ 🏆🥇
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #1018 on: February 12, 2018, 14:21:22 pm »

Facts and figures.

Great news for all of those struggling with the points per game (mentioning no names) we have played an equal amount of top half and bottom half teams. However, should we finish bottom half we now have more harder games to come with only 6 easier games remaining. Hopefully we can push into the top half which will give us a couple more Easier games and obviously improve the projection.

Vs top half Played 16, 11pts, 0.6875ppg, projection 16.5pts
Vs bottom half Played 16, 25pts, 1.5625ppg, projection 34.37pts
Projection 51pts, (if we finish bottom half)

Grin Grin
You are both hilarious and a simpleton Dickie.
Let me remind you of your own rules...
You won't actually know if a game was easier or harder until the league positions are finalized at the season end, (unlike us, the sane, who'll judge that conundrum post match using something called the result, and if present at the match, the available empirical evidence).
So mystic Meg, under your rules how many harder games have we played and how many have we got left?
Report Spam   Logged
Grove

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #1019 on: February 12, 2018, 14:25:36 pm »

Ive just booked another weekend away
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: