The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 16:49:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Stats - Easier Games to come

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stats - Easier Games to come  (Read 64666 times)
WasRambo

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1040 on: February 12, 2018, 20:14:08 pm »

Because Man City are streets ahead of everyone else in terms of football ability. Same goes for you in my special league I am compiling. Anyway, I thought you said many times that you weren’t going to comment again on this thread....did you forget?

Aww thanks, I wouldn't say I'm way ahead everyone in terms of ability but certainly ahead of you. Thanks for finally admitting as much.

I changed my mind about posting. Seeing as you seem to want to continually label me as stupid, I thought I'd play along and carry on leading you into situations where you can show yourself to be the spanner you truly are.

Much love
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: February 12, 2018, 20:43:12 pm »

Aww thanks, I wouldn't say I'm way ahead everyone in terms of ability but certainly ahead of you. Thanks for finally admitting as much.

I changed my mind about posting. Seeing as you seem to want to continually label me as stupid, I thought I'd play along and carry on leading you into situations where you can show yourself to be the spanner you truly are.

Much love

👆🏼 This guy, tricking others into making themselves look stupid 👍🏻

Anyway, back on topic, excited for a huge game tomorrow, would be good to pull another team down towards us and move further away from the teams below us, as harder games are around the corner and we might not have a good chance to win again for a while.
Report Spam   Logged
guest47

« Reply #1042 on: February 12, 2018, 21:17:18 pm »

If it’s a hard game for us then by definition it must be an easy game for the opposition. It can’t be a hard game for both teams in the same way a game can’t be an easy one for both.
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 12, 2018, 21:22:40 pm »

If it’s a hard game for us then by definition it must be an easy game for the opposition. It can’t be a hard game for both teams in the same way a game can’t be an easy one for both.
This is a classic. Welcome to the Rambo & Deepcut battle for glory.
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #1044 on: February 12, 2018, 21:26:30 pm »

I hope there are some easier threads to come. This one is f***ing exhausting. Nostradamus must be turning in his grave.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #1045 on: February 12, 2018, 22:17:02 pm »

This is a classic. Welcome to the Rambo & Deepcut battle for glory.

Why have I been included in this?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 12, 2018, 22:21:32 pm »

The hardest game of the season will be the last one if we both need to win to stay up.

I’ll remind you. Bury at home harder than Wigan away. A good one, but not quite up their with Rambos many post (he is still Man City) or Alton claiming that a game can’t be an easier or harder fixture for both teams.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 12, 2018, 22:26:25 pm »

I’ll remind you. Bury at home harder than Wigan away. A good one, but not quite up their with Rambos many post (he is still Man City) or Alton claiming that a game can’t be an easier or harder fixture for both teams.

What are you on about? Be careful how you answer, it may earn you a holiday until after the end of the season ...  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 12, 2018, 22:35:49 pm »

What are you on about? Be careful how you answer, it may earn you a holiday until after the end of the season ...  Cool

Was it not you who said Bury at home could be our hardest game of the season?

I don’t understand your threat?
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 12, 2018, 22:36:42 pm »

Was it not you who said Bury at home could be our hardest game of the season?

I don’t understand your threat?

I thought that you were the educated one?
Report Spam   Logged

Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1050 on: February 12, 2018, 22:37:42 pm »

I thought that you were the educated one?

I don’t do riddles. If you’ve got something to say, say it.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: February 12, 2018, 22:39:42 pm »

I don’t do riddles. If you’ve got something to say, say it.

It's not a riddle.
You have one more opportunity, or you will be on holiday from this board.
Report Spam   Logged

Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: February 12, 2018, 22:49:44 pm »

It's not a riddle.
You have one more opportunity, or you will be on holiday from this board.

One opportunity for what? I was comparing some of the posts which have baffled me the most:

Alton said if two teams play each other it must be an easier game for one and a harder game for the other.
You said Bury at home could be our hardest game ofthe season
Rambo, too many to mention without scrolling back.

Fair comment?
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: February 12, 2018, 23:03:09 pm »

Apologies Deepcut, you said Oldham at home could be the hardest game of the season, not Bury (unsure if that’s more or less baffling). I assume you were offended by the incorrect quote, I’m happy to stand corrected though.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: February 12, 2018, 23:04:46 pm »

One opportunity for what? I was comparing some of the posts which have baffled me the most:

Alton said if two teams play each other it must be an easier game for one and a harder game for the other.
You said Bury at home could be our hardest game ofthe season
Rambo, too many to mention without scrolling back.

Fair comment?

Bye Bye...
Report Spam   Logged

guest3114

« Reply #1055 on: February 13, 2018, 03:23:20 am »

Bye Bye...
I can’t stop crying.
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #1056 on: February 13, 2018, 07:26:46 am »

My biggest concern is how on earth we are supposed to boost the crowd at a chosen future fixture #wotno#

To be fair this is one page of someone stating that any team will most likely get more points against teams in the lower half verses the top half over the course of a whole season. We have been missing a Marvo who would have demonstrated with stats that this has happened 73.6% of the time since dinosaurs roamed the earth.
The rest has been insults over each singular result, one liners and red peppers, although I did enjoy Grove's recent trip.

Thanks to admin for putting us out of our misery and confiscating his rod for a while. Rambo also deserves a two match touchline ban for his pure stubbornness.  Grin

If not locked down I'll hazard a guess that this now turns into a debate about freedom of speech and #free78.

Anyway, easier game tonight....... Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
WasRambo

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1057 on: February 13, 2018, 07:45:08 am »

Erm, don't tar me with the same brush.

I've merely stood up for myself, understandable really when the most stupid person to ever post on this forum has the audacity to call me stupid, just because I question his maths. If this has degenerated, it's entirely because C78 is incapable of any humility.

~And he's loved every second of the attention. Don't think for one minute he won't return and reignite....
Report Spam   Logged
Grove

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #1058 on: February 13, 2018, 13:59:32 pm »

Fantastic, I love it when there is military intervention
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile