The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 12:19:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Stats - Easier Games to come

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stats - Easier Games to come  (Read 64618 times)
Carton Lid

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #1100 on: November 18, 2020, 13:38:29 pm »

Oh gawd, why did you resurrect this thread??  Grin Grin

Anyway, there are no easy games in League 1....Keith said so!
Keith is wrong on that, every other team in League One gets 2 easy games   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #1101 on: November 18, 2020, 15:26:43 pm »

Keith is wrong on that, every other team in League One gets 2 easy games   Grin

Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Saint Cobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1102 on: November 19, 2020, 10:02:51 am »

We WILL lose our next easy game (Burton) and KC WILL remain in charge.
Report Spam   Logged
1971cobbler

View Profile
Level 5 Search Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1103 on: November 19, 2020, 11:52:00 am »

More laughable content on the Chron website. Really got nothing better to report on? Must have been written by an Oxford supporting 16 year old with an xbox and nowt else to do?

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/sport/football/revealed-where-northampton-town-and-ipswich-town-will-finish-league-one-according-simulation-3040869

Our placing is ,hopefully, out by a few?
Report Spam   Logged
west stand oap

View Profile
2500 Posts Apple User Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #1104 on: November 19, 2020, 12:00:31 pm »

This table is being reproduced by a lot of clubs. It has Oxford finishing as champions on 93 points, so they just need another 84 points from their remaining 36 games (average 2.33 points per game or 24 wins, 12 draws and 0 defeats). I think you will get good odds from the bookies if you fancy this bet.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: November 19, 2020, 17:57:01 pm »

We are currently achieving 0.92 points per game, which equates to around 43 points for the season and people wonder why there’s a Curle out thread. Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
west stand oap

View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: November 19, 2020, 19:28:26 pm »

Sheffield United have 0.125 points per game but I don't see their fans calling for Wilder's head. If all of the clubs averaging less than a point a game were to sack their manager there would be 19 clubs across the 4 divisions looking for a new manager.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #1107 on: November 19, 2020, 19:29:05 pm »

We are currently achieving 0.92 points per game, which equates to around 43 points for the season and people wonder why there’s a Curle out thread. Cool
Ah but are the points gained so far against top half or bottom half clubs? This point caused a 12 month row last time, let’s hope that doesn’t happen again?
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #1108 on: November 19, 2020, 19:59:20 pm »

More laughable content on the Chron website. Really got nothing better to report on? Must have been written by an Oxford supporting 16 year old with an xbox and nowt else to do?

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/sport/football/revealed-where-northampton-town-and-ipswich-town-will-finish-league-one-according-simulation-3040869

Our placing is ,hopefully, out by a few?
Don't know whether to roar with laughter...or spontaneously combust with anger!

Didn't scroll past No 1!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: November 19, 2020, 21:05:38 pm »

Don't know whether to roar with laughter...or spontaneously combust with anger!

Didn't scroll past No 1!  Grin
I think you have missed the main point of the article in the Chronic Cat? That is for the reader to make multiple clicks to arrive at our projected position, thus generating advertising revenue for our much loved local rag. Your rather obstinate approach has dashed their chance of any income in your case, which is most unhelpful?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 21:40:35 pm by Melbourne Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: November 20, 2020, 21:01:37 pm »

Sheffield United have 0.125 points per game but I don't see their fans calling for Wilder's head. If all of the clubs averaging less than a point a game were to sack their manager there would be 19 clubs across the 4 divisions looking for a new manager.
You just can’t help yourself  Grin Sheffield United are in the Premier League, IF Curlio gets us to the Prem I hereby promise not to call for his dismissal 🤐
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
west stand oap

View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: November 21, 2020, 11:53:18 am »

It makes no difference which division Sheffield Utd are in. You are saying that because we average less than a point a game it is to be expected that people are calling for KC's head. Why does this only apply to division 1?.
Therefore I assume if you supported a premership or championship team in a similar position the manager would still have your support.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: November 21, 2020, 13:25:43 pm »

It makes no difference which division Sheffield Utd are in. You are saying that because we average less than a point a game it is to be expected that people are calling for KC's head. Why does this only apply to division 1?.
Therefore I assume if you supported a premership or championship team in a similar position the manager would still have your support.
Do you know the word context? I think you have to take into account what has been achieved, budgets etc, now according to KT we have a competitive budget, unfortunately the same can’t be said for the players that Curle has assembled.
Not everything is black and white  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
606 Parklands_Cobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Mobile User
« Reply #1113 on: November 21, 2020, 16:09:45 pm »

Seems a plan at the minute. We are more up for the games against teams around us in the table, Right from the off today, there was an aggression on and off the pitch. (constantly hearing Curle and West)
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #1114 on: November 21, 2020, 16:27:37 pm »

We WILL lose our next easy game (Burton) and KC WILL remain in charge.

Wow! -  what went wrong>
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #1115 on: November 21, 2020, 16:30:09 pm »

Wow! -  what went wrong>

Both statements hopefully  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
west stand oap

View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: November 21, 2020, 17:48:57 pm »

Another managerial masterclass from the maestro today.
Report Spam   Logged
Saint Cobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1117 on: November 21, 2020, 19:42:59 pm »

Wow! -  what went wrong>
Well, one out of two aint bad. Cant all be 100% like you Evers.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: September 20, 2021, 17:59:58 pm »

I’ve been trying to use the much lauded formula to see if we are going to get promoted. It’s not going as well as I’d hoped as I am still a bit confused, but reckon we’re a cert for the playoffs?
Report Spam   Logged

guest3338

« Reply #1119 on: September 20, 2021, 20:37:30 pm »

I’ve been trying to use the much lauded formula to see if we are going to get promoted. It’s not going as well as I’d hoped as I am still a bit confused, but reckon we’re a cert for the playoffs?
Only if we play the same team every week and they are worse than us, I thought?
Who do we think C78 has morphed into now? The only person I'm ruling out is Evers.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: