The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 22:38:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Rochdale away- 17/10/17

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rochdale away- 17/10/17  (Read 10055 times)
guest2539

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2017, 19:00:06 pm »

Why do people want to persist with this winger formation, when we clearly haven't got any?

Horses for courses, play a formation that suits the players in our squad, until we get to January and possibly can change it at that point.

4 (Moloney, Taylor, Pierre, Buchanan) 1 (Poole) 2 (McWilliams, Grimes) 1 (McGugan) 2 (Hoskins, Long). With Ingram in goal.

Simple. We are not creating anything from the wings in any case, so be more solid in the midfield areas with pace up front and creativity behind.

Bench - Cornell, Smith, Foley, JJOT, Rico, Bowditch, Waters       
Agree totally with that team................can somebody tell JFH?
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 19:41:13 pm »

Without Long were fooked.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 21:48:58 pm »

I think we are fooked with him
Sitting in the stands at the weekend he gave the impression of a player who couldn't care less and would rather be sat in the stand than doing his bit.
I can see his loan being terminated early in January and him playing the second half of the season at fleetwood.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2539

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2017, 04:50:34 am »

What a stupid conclusion! Did he sit facing the back wall?
How on earth can you conclude such a statement?
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2017, 06:29:47 am »

What a stupid conclusion! Did he sit facing the back wall?
How on earth can you conclude such a statement?
I can conclude it as I was sat within touching distance at the Wimbledon game so know exactly what I'm talking about.
He gives the clear impression he doesn't care less.
He does however like checking football scores on his phone along with mr crooks every five minutes.
Both didn't get behind their team mates at all and basically had a billy big bollocks attitude.
It's clear they think they are too good for ntfc and I get the clear impression that either would be more than happy to be elsewhere.
Here's a prediction.....
Jan
Long loan terminated early rejoins fleetwood
Crooks Jan hands in transfer request as he's failed to settle down south,rejoins Sc***horpe.
I think they'd both be happy then .
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2017, 06:53:30 am »

I can conclude it as I was sat within touching distance at the Wimbledon game so know exactly what I'm talking about.
He gives the clear impression he doesn't care less.
He does however like checking football scores on his phone along with mr crooks every five minutes.
Both didn't get behind their team mates at all and basically had a billy big bollocks attitude.
It's clear they think they are too good for ntfc and I get the clear impression that either would be more than happy to be elsewhere.
Here's a prediction.....
Jan
Long loan terminated early rejoins fleetwood
Crooks Jan hands in transfer request as he's failed to settle down south,rejoins Sc***horpe.
I think they'd both be happy then .

That's a lot of 'factual' information gained from sitting within touching distance of someone?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
guest2995

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2017, 07:06:22 am »

I see nothing about this team that shows there is any character within it , that anyone knows what the game plan is or that anyone has the skill to break the opposition down.
We will lose again and won’t score .
We must work on getting a settled side that can play together, however unbalanced it is .
JFH , you have a job to do . Let’s see if you are made of anything .
Report Spam   Logged
defender

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2017, 07:11:34 am »

I see nothing about this team that shows there is any character within it , that anyone knows what the game plan is or that anyone has the skill to break the opposition down.
We will lose again and won’t score .
We must work on getting a settled side that can play together, however unbalanced it is .
JFH , you have a job to do . Let’s see if you are made of anything .

All so true.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2017, 07:12:37 am »

That's a lot of 'factual' information gained from sitting within touching distance of someone?
Yes
Far more than if you were someone who was nowhere near so had no idea whatsoever.
Maybe I should email the chairman asking for the relevant cctv which will clearly show them paying little attention to the on going match and every interest in other football scores.
It makes you wonder why the massive interest as they can't be betting on them surely as it's against fa rules and would result in a ban.
Therefore you'd imagine rather than that they may actually support their team mates.
I'm not expecting them to jump around or stand up and start the singing but actually having a semblance of interest would be a start!
Trust me,if you'd have witnessed it you would have been gutted.
If the players aren't interested it makes you wonder why you pay your money yourself!!!
Report Spam   Logged
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2017, 07:25:51 am »

I've seen Revs sat in the stand before pretty much doing the same thing and despite his on pitch limits he's not one I would say doesn't care. I've seen JJOT in the stands not looking interested in the game too and there's no way he doesn't care.

Crooks and Long are both youngsters and I'm sure it hasn't missed your attention that mobile phones are pretty much glued to peoples hands now its not an accessory it's a 'way of life'. You only have to look at the fans during a game to see exactly the same behaviour and this doesn't mean they don't care.

There are a million examples on the pitch of players looking halfhearted I don't think we need to look for it in the stands too.

Report Spam   Logged
WasRambo

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2017, 07:52:07 am »

My new irons have arrived so I'll go pick them up and dial them in on Trackman rather than watching another defeat.

There'll, we'll deffo win now. Get on it....
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2017, 07:59:28 am »

I was bored on Saturday. Probably checked Facebook and Livescore every 5 minutes myself. Any chance I can go support Fleetwood or Sc***horpe in January?
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
EssTeeFree

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2017, 08:49:36 am »

Why do people want to persist with this winger formation, when we clearly haven't got any?

Horses for courses, play a formation that suits the players in our squad, until we get to January and possibly can change it at that point.

4 (Moloney, Taylor, Pierre, Buchanan) 1 (Poole) 2 (McWilliams, Grimes) 1 (McGugan) 2 (Hoskins, Long). With Ingram in goal.

Simple. We are not creating anything from the wings in any case, so be more solid in the midfield areas with pace up front and creativity behind.

Bench - Cornell, Smith, Foley, JJOT, Rico, Bowditch, Waters       

This is an excellent point that I've seen you make on a couple of threads now. I was sceptical when you first posted it, probably due to nightmare flashbacks to JEDs Diamond of last season. But actually looking at that team above we are probably more suited to it this season that we were last. A proper holding midfielder in Poole, movement, energy with the middle two and possibly a bit of X factor with McGugan behind 2 strikers, who will also run he channels more than the those we used last season.

I'd much rather we played with width but you are right, we simply do not have any!

Give JFH a call and get him on board, what have we got to lose?
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2017, 08:54:22 am »

You like having Taylor on the wing don't you?  Grin

I think you mean Smith.

Ha ha, again!  Grin

On reflection, Im gonna make you my assistant manager when Im appointed Cobblers Manager. I like your suggested team/formation more than mine. What you say makes utter sense!
Report Spam   Logged
Poggy

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Level 5
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2017, 09:04:32 am »

I can't see where the goals are coming from but here goes:

Ingram
Moloney-Taylor-Pierre-Buchanan
          Poole-McWilliams
        Hoskins-Grimes-Smith
                    Long

Hopefully sneak a 0-0 draw. We are in all sorts of trouble.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2017, 09:06:10 am »

I was bored on Saturday. Probably checked Facebook and Livescore every 5 minutes myself. Any chance I can go support Fleetwood or Sc***horpe in January?
That would depend on whether you want to see goals or not Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest2235

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2017, 10:54:41 am »

Why does every team on here have Pierre involved? He really looks devoid of any confidence and is always waving his arms about like the problem is nothing to do with him!

Its possible Rico & Long might be fit so this is the team I think we should put out tonight. The idea is five in midfield with Hoskins and Long swapping over flanks during the game and also getting support to Rico. If too soon for JJOT I'd replace with Foley

Ingram

BM                 Taylor                  Poole             Buchs

McWilliams       JJOT       Grimes

Long                                                      Hoskins

Rico

Report Spam   Logged
Gaston

No one says no to Gaston!

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Level 5 Combination
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2017, 11:38:24 am »

Why does every team on here have Pierre involved?

I have been thinking the same thing. Limited options if you want Poole in holding midfield.

There was a moment in the second half that stood out. Ingram called for the ball. I heard the call clearly, Pierre decided to hoof it. Basics failed.

Report Spam   Logged

Hugs and Kisses xoxox
guest2539

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2017, 11:41:54 am »

Yes
Far more than if you were someone who was nowhere near so had no idea whatsoever.
Maybe I should email the chairman asking for the relevant cctv which will clearly show them paying little attention to the on going match and every interest in other football scores.
It makes you wonder why the massive interest as they can't be betting on them surely as it's against fa rules and would result in a ban.
Therefore you'd imagine rather than that they may actually support their team mates.
I'm not expecting them to jump around or stand up and start the singing but actually having a semblance of interest would be a start!
Trust me,if you'd have witnessed it you would have been gutted.
If the players aren't interested it makes you wonder why you pay your money yourself!!!

When you pontificate that Long and Crooks should have spent 90 minutes cheering on their team mates, why did you spend so much of the game checking what they were doing EVERY 5 minutes? Surely you should have been backing your team on for 90 minutes!
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2017, 12:38:41 pm »

Why does every team on here have Pierre involved?        

Because Barnett isn't fit & Poole is one of our better midfielders?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: