The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 11:42:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Facebook Q&A Wednesday 15th 7-8pm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Q&A Wednesday 15th 7-8pm  (Read 4199 times)
guest3063

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2017, 18:38:28 pm »

He's definitely cleared some bits up so far.

Any chance of more information? For those (like me) not on Facebook.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2017, 18:41:12 pm »

Will try and copy some of it over when it's finished.
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2017, 18:42:24 pm »

KT has actually admitted to being BedsCobb....revealed at last  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2017, 18:45:21 pm »

Will try and copy some of it over when it's finished.

Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2017, 18:45:50 pm »

KT has actually admitted to being BedsCobb....revealed at last  Shocked

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2017, 19:11:50 pm »

Personally I think it was a successful initiative to host a public forum (subject to FB access) and give anyone to ask questions, as opposed to face to face forums when the 'atmosphere' in the room and sheer opportunity make it difficult to do so.
I think there will be information published from the script that not everyone was aware of.

Whichever side of the fence (or on the fence) you sit on, KT is clearly a lot more accessible and willing to meet face to face with the common fan than the previous guy. He also is clearly a lot more personable and comes across well with a decent sense of humour.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2017, 19:13:02 pm »

Personally I think it was a successful initiative to host a public forum (subject to FB access) and give anyone to ask questions, as opposed to face to face forums when the 'atmosphere' in the room and sheer opportunity make it difficult to do so.
I think there will be information published from the script that not everyone was aware of.

Whichever side of the fence (or on the fence) you sit on, KT is clearly a lot more accessible and willing to meet face to face with the common fan than the previous guy. He also is clearly a lot more personable and comes across well with a decent sense of humour.

Agreed. I also think he talks a lot of sense.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2017, 19:18:15 pm »

Council - Made some progress in recent weeks and have received paperwork from them which is being reviewed. Nearly there.

Structure - Sure Phil.  NTVL is the holding Company that David and I set up when we purchased the shares in NTFC.  Holding companies are normal business especially in Football Club.  5USport purchased there shares in NTVL from David and I.  I remain on both boards.  David has stepped down from NTVL but remains on NTFC  board.  Just because of his time.  Tom and Oliver from 5U Sport have joined both boards.  Hope that helps.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2017, 19:20:37 pm »

The land that the East Stand is built on is owned by NBC and there is a lease to NTFC.  When the NBC loan was made before our time part of that land was then also leased to CDNL.  This created a double lease and therefore there would always be a claim on that land by another party.  Thats why we had to get control of CDNL and what we are trying to do is surrender the land back to NTFC to enable the East Stand to be completed without any complication or claim.  We are not trying to get additional land at all just give the land back.  In the council defence they are having to make sure they do everything correctly.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2017, 19:21:41 pm »

Is finance in place for East - Finance yes - land just needs a little legal work as I explained earlier in this thread but yes we have overall control of the land required.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2017, 19:22:54 pm »

Precise update on East etc - I have answered this above in the thread.  I don't think the Developer would be either NTFC or NTVL as neither has the expertise to complete a large scale project like that.,  We would talk to a large scale National developer once we get to that stage, however it would be for the benefit of NTFC.  NTVL is just a holding company.

I did a presentation on this at one of the fans forum.  The top level will be 18 boxes, the second floor will have a Directors Box, hospitality bars and restaurant plus the disabled platform returning and the ground floor with have concourses with bar and food provisions also.  Hopefully with a fanzone type area out the front too.  I think a hotel would be stand alone.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2017, 19:26:38 pm »

I can't be bothered to copy and paste anymore as it's awkward.

Finances available in January to strengthen.
Don't need to release players to strengthen.
Some clarification around the education part of the 5USport deal.
Confirmed he is David Cadden.
Also answered a question that Glenn asked on Caddens behalf and answered it fairly, won't satisfy that nutter though.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2017, 19:29:39 pm »

Thanks very much for giving the details of the Q&A - much appreciated mate.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2539

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2017, 19:30:48 pm »

Thanks AS
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2017, 19:33:44 pm »

Apparently the rules about not taking your own food in are related to new anti-terror guidelines - I'm not sure quite how much c4 you could hide in the half a Big Mac I saw them take off a bloke at the turnstile the other week....  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2017, 19:40:00 pm »

Council - Made some progress in recent weeks and have received paperwork from them which is being reviewed. Nearly there.

Structure - Sure Phil.  NTVL is the holding Company that David and I set up when we purchased the shares in NTFC.  Holding companies are normal business especially in Football Club.  5USport purchased there shares in NTVL from David and I.  I remain on both boards.  David has stepped down from NTVL but remains on NTFC  board.  Just because of his time.  Tom and Oliver from 5U Sport have joined both boards.  Hope that helps.

I don't know if it's a browser issue on my part, but on Facebook I'm not seeing any of these bits you are posting here? I can see the thread, just not any of the content you are quoting on this Page? Can you supply a link?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 19:42:23 pm by JollyCobbler » Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2017, 19:41:08 pm »

Apparently the rules about not taking your own food in are related to new anti-terror guidelines - I'm not sure quite how much c4 you could hide in the half a Big Mac I saw them take off a bloke at the turnstile the other week....  Roll Eyes

Yeah, I nearly spat coffee at that one!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2017, 19:41:31 pm »

I don't know if it's a browser issue on my part, but on Facebook I'm not seeing any of these bits you are posting here? I can see the thread, just not this content you are posting?

Not sure mate? It's definitely there. I had to refresh Facebook a few times to get the updated responses.
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2017, 19:56:32 pm »

Could be worse. Anyone see the video of the Coventry stewards enforcing fans to sit in the correct seats? They had a little over 1000 fans in a 30,000+ stadium  Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2017, 21:31:42 pm »

I don't know if it's a browser issue on my part, but on Facebook I'm not seeing any of these bits you are posting here? I can see the thread, just not any of the content you are quoting on this Page? Can you supply a link?

This is the link I used: https://www.facebook.com/pg/northamptontownfc/posts/?ref=page_internal

Its a bit mixed to follow but if you are familiar with Facebook you should find a way to follow. Some of the questions are from simpletons like does "JFH drink tea or coffee". Glen Coustener ? asked a question on behalf of D Cadden but for some strange reason could not locate KT's direct responce.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 22:43:34 pm by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: