The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 01:28:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

January 2018 Transfer Rumours Thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 88   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: January 2018 Transfer Rumours Thread  (Read 126858 times)
Manwork04

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #160 on: January 01, 2018, 20:00:20 pm »

That would be typical - let him go to a relegation rival and he turns into a goal machine.
Thought he was injured  Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #161 on: January 01, 2018, 20:01:04 pm »

Caroline suggested there were rumours of Jonathan Howson... get a grip  Roll Eyes

I'd expect a LB, RB if Phillips is still some way off, a CB, CM enforcer, 2 wingers and a Striker.. maybe 2 if we can clear more out.

6-8 out depending on if anyone will take them. Ideally Hanley, Kasim, Bowditch, Revell, Rico, Smith and Waters on loan (assuming Buchs isn't off), McGivern is surely a givern to go too.

My concern if JFHs commemts that we dont need a CM. On paper we are well stacked but none of them are leaders. Crooks has poor discipline and not the kind of player we need at the moment. Mcgugan is class but a luxury and I like Grimes but he is starting to feel the pressure and needs some support/relief. A trio of JJOT, experienced enforcer/leader and Grimes would be the ticket.

Think she meant James hanson, but couldn't even get that right 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 01, 2018, 20:02:36 pm »

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #163 on: January 01, 2018, 20:15:13 pm »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2018, 20:20:12 pm »

I heard James Hanson and Paddy Madden both being mentioned today.
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
ItsaSetPieceDivision

View Profile
Windows User
« Reply #165 on: January 01, 2018, 20:36:01 pm »

If its 8 out and 6 in as some are suggesting, thats a huge squad overhaul to be undertaking mid season.

That's a lot of new faces to try and gel into a winning team almost immediately. And looking at the table they will need to gel quickly to rescue this season.

Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 01, 2018, 20:44:08 pm »

If its 8 out and 6 in as some are suggesting, thats a huge squad overhaul to be undertaking mid season.

That's a lot of new faces to try and gel into a winning team almost immediately. And looking at the table they will need to gel quickly to rescue this season.

Half of whom may not be match fit, of those mentioned hanson has played 1 game this year, Cayrole 0. They sint just gonna come in and hit the ground running
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #167 on: January 01, 2018, 20:59:34 pm »

Half of whom may not be match fit, of those mentioned hanson has played 1 game this year, Cayrole 0. They sint just gonna come in and hit the ground running

I'm not sure where the carayol rumour has come from - he came on as sub for forest today which suggests to me he is very much in their first team squad.
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 01, 2018, 21:04:09 pm »

I'm not sure where the carayol rumour has come from - he came on as sub for forest today which suggests to me he is very much in their first team squad.

I see one of our relegation rivals bury are rumoured to be in for Fleetwoods David Ball. He would be decent
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #169 on: January 01, 2018, 21:14:59 pm »

That Paddy Madden follows a couple of our players on Twitter. Probably played with them before though, can't be arsed to work it out.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 01, 2018, 21:22:20 pm »

Don't get me wrong, madden's got a half decent record but isn't he just a clone of Chris long (even down to the fact that they look pretty similar) - shouldn't we be looking at options that are different to what we already have?
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #171 on: January 01, 2018, 21:24:27 pm »

Don't get me wrong, madden's got a half decent record but isn't he just a clone of Chris long (even down to the fact that they look pretty similar) - shouldn't we be looking at options that are different to what we already have?

Yep agreed.

I expect we will get someone that we've not really heard of. James Hanson is being linked everywhere. Posh are signing a striker tomorrow, no idea who obviously.
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 01, 2018, 21:30:12 pm »

Yep agreed.

I expect we will get someone that we've not really heard of. James Hanson is being linked everywhere. Posh are signing a striker tomorrow, no idea who obviously.

If as expected Richards and Revell go won't we want x2 forwards?
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #173 on: January 01, 2018, 21:32:32 pm »

Posh are signing a striker tomorrow, no idea who obviously.

It'll be someone you've never heard of from a non league side who'll score a load of goals for them and go on to be sold to a Championship club for a few million. Meanwhile, Leon Lobjoit helped fire Corby to a 1-0 defeat today...
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
EssTeeFree

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 01, 2018, 21:37:42 pm »

It'll be someone you've never heard of from a non league side who'll score a load of goals for them and go on to be sold to a Championship club for a few million. Meanwhile, Leon Lobjoit helped fire Corby to a 1-0 defeat today...

Like Ricky Miller?
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 01, 2018, 21:46:42 pm »

Posh will probably sign Hanson then - I don’t suppose they’d be interested in revs or Rico?!
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 01, 2018, 21:56:32 pm »

Yep agreed.

Twitter rumours are posh in for Kieffer Moore 650k bid tabled??
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #177 on: January 01, 2018, 22:00:26 pm »

I don't know much about Moore, I did see some of their fans saying they need a bigger striker.

If they're signing someone for 650k then they'll be selling someone too.

I saw Mansfield are after another striker, Revell?
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 01, 2018, 22:01:13 pm »

Twitter rumours are posh in for Kieffer Moore 650k bid tabled??

Christ, that would be a great signing - shows how far we’re apart if this is the kind of player they’ targeting.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 01, 2018, 22:19:00 pm »

Looking at it there is a possibility that posh might be looking to re-sign Conor Washington from qpr - they’re interested in Jack Marriott and might be trying to set some kind of swap deal up. I think JFH signed Washington when he was at QPR but can’t see us being anywhere near in a position to compete for the likes of him.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 88   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: