The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 20:44:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

MK Donkeys Home 20 Jan 18

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MK Donkeys Home 20 Jan 18  (Read 21511 times)
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #180 on: January 20, 2018, 21:03:56 pm »

with a little less force.

That is the difference between yellow and red. O Tool has his hand on the MK lads neck but the MK lad clearly strikes O Tools face. Ref got this spot on.
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #181 on: January 20, 2018, 21:04:17 pm »

Were you at the game?

I thought you'd know as you seem to stalk me nevers.

Yes I was.

He was lucky to come out 2nd half in my opinion I'd have changed him at half time.

Judging the quality jimmy has bought in since jan sammy will be nowhere near the 1st team cone the summer and beyond as his simply not good enough which makes his new contract actotal mystery.
Report Spam   Logged
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2018, 21:07:07 pm »

Did Hoskins not set up our winning goal?
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2018, 21:10:40 pm »

M K dons just sacked their manager 😂😂😂😂
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2018, 21:12:31 pm »

Did Hoskins not set up our winning goal?

He kept the ball in very well yes and then aimlessly fired it back across yes ;0)

Good finish by Long.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2018, 21:13:03 pm »

M K dons just sacked their manager 😂😂😂😂
Shame that - he was doing such a good job!
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2018, 21:13:58 pm »

https://www.mkdons.com/news/2018/january/club-statement-robbie-neilson2/
Report Spam   Logged
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2018, 21:20:12 pm »

Fear not, they might be lining up Gary Johnson (who was sent to the stands today).
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 20, 2018, 21:28:07 pm »

After watching it again I've got to say that their bloke was a bit unlucky to get sent off - I think jjot can count himself a bit lucky to get yellow.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 20, 2018, 21:30:59 pm »

Fear not, they might be lining up Gary Johnson (who was sent to the stands today).
Phil brown's available - I think they'd be a great fit.
Report Spam   Logged
guest47

« Reply #190 on: January 20, 2018, 21:37:29 pm »

He kept the ball in very well yes and then aimlessly fired it back across yes ;0)

Good finish by Long.

He aimed it specifically at Long for the assist.
Report Spam   Logged
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: January 20, 2018, 21:38:00 pm »

Phil brown's available - I think they'd be a great fit.

Still gardening isn't he?  

What MK lack is guile. They need someone who can provide it. Any takers?

« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 21:45:45 pm by #Frank » Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 20, 2018, 21:42:33 pm »

He aimed it specifically at Long for the assist.

It may well have been aimed at long, but as with 95% of sammy's passes today it only got to long at a strech as was over hit.
Report Spam   Logged
Monkey

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #193 on: January 20, 2018, 21:57:33 pm »

Thought Foley was great today. Covered and combatted well all game.
He had a lot of the ball too and shame he doesnt have a trick or turn of pace as he could have caused all sorts of problems.
I like Hoskins but he didn't have a good game today. Thought Grimes was excellent as was Taylor and ODonnell.
Bunney put a couple of devilish crosses in but there were gaping holes on the left at times.
Really liking Long now. Direct and got goals in him if he's given the service. Think he will benefit from the more attacking play and hes improving every game. Always seems to make a chance for himself when he has the ball in and around the area. I know we need anther striker but it would be harsh (and a mistake) if he's replaced now.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2018, 22:17:49 pm »

Yes I was.

He was lucky to come out 2nd half in my opinion I'd have changed him at half time.

Judging the quality jimmy has bought in since jan sammy will be nowhere near the 1st team cone the summer and beyond as his simply not good enough which makes his new contract actotal mystery.

Well done for being there! I partially agree with you on Hoskins! IMO he played his part today , he covered well and chased lost causes. It seems to me that you jump on a band wagon with your opinions plenty of negatives but never a more balanced view of a player such as Hoskins. He is an honest hard working player; we all know his frailities including JFH who nevertheless continues to pick him. Who am I to believe JFH or some bigoted opinion on here?
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
guest2487

« Reply #195 on: January 20, 2018, 22:22:16 pm »

For me, Hoskins is average at everything, which is his problem. He doesn't excel in any area, average crossing, passing, shooting.

He's quick though which helps. I'd probably have him on the bench.
Report Spam   Logged
guest47

« Reply #196 on: January 20, 2018, 22:28:03 pm »

It may well have been aimed at long, but as with 95% of sammy's passes today it only got to long at a strech as was over hit.

There was nothing wrong with the pass, give him a break.
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 20, 2018, 22:38:50 pm »

Well done for being there! I partially agree with you on Hoskins! IMO he played his part today , he covered well and chased lost causes. It seems to me that you jump on a band wagon with your opinions plenty of negatives but never a more balanced view of a player such as Hoskins. He is an honest hard working player; we all know his frailities including JFH who nevertheless continues to pick him. Who am I to believe JFH or some bigoted opinion on here?

Nothing bigoted about my opinion, it's just different to yours.

I do admire sammy's energy and enthusiasm and he always gives 110%.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #198 on: January 20, 2018, 23:13:41 pm »

Yes I was.

Couldn't agree more, bizarre contract to say the least, think he'll struggle to make the bench going forward.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #199 on: January 20, 2018, 23:36:29 pm »

Nothing bigoted about my opinion, it's just different to yours.

I do admire sammy's energy and enthusiasm and he always gives 110%.

Impossible for him to give 110%, but giving 100% is a minimum I expect from every player. It isn't an asset.
he offers nothing else and bottled a couple of challenges 2nd half in front of us as well.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: