The Hotel End
March 19, 2024, 05:11:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

#SellOutSixfields

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #SellOutSixfields  (Read 16408 times)
Cobbler78

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2018, 11:47:03 am »

slightly less than normal - they said they would have gone if it wasn't for the #selloutsixfields

not really, just one, me, my friends are capable of making their own decisions

i shall sit with them, but wouldn't say i have brought them along

When you go to the pub with these “friends of yours”, do you ever call or text them in advance to ask if they fancy meeting up, or do you just rock up at the pub and hope they’ll all be there, after all they are capable of making their own decisions.

I think this whole plan is a bit beyond you to be honest, why don’t you set up your own thread of negativity so you can chat to likeminded people, it might just put a smile on your face.
Report Spam   Logged
Phigar

View Profile
Windows User
« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2018, 11:47:13 am »

Well done Cobbler78. It's sad to see the reaction of some people on here.
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2018, 11:51:51 am »

I don't understand why a 40 year old man is using a hashtag. Im 25, and even I'm too old.

Erm, because it’s not only aimed at 40 year old people or dinosaurs. Have you ever heard of a thing called “marketing” ?
Report Spam   Logged
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2018, 12:06:22 pm »

Too old to use a # I’ve heard everything now 🤣

Just imagine using Twitter with a #, probably be a bit like using fb without any friends 😂
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2018, 12:09:44 pm »

I think this whole plan is a bit beyond you to be honest

as this complicated plan is going to be such a roaring success, why don't we do it every game?!

why do we need the # to try and get more people into the ground (i am not too old to use #)
Report Spam   Logged
606 Parklands_Cobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Mobile User
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2018, 12:10:12 pm »

Erm, because it’s not only aimed at 40 year old people or dinosaurs. Have you ever heard of a thing called “marketing” ?

Have you heard of a joke? I once meant someone who said 'I don't really get jokes' That was a fun day.
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2018, 12:10:25 pm »

have we got to take a dinosaur each as well to this game?
Report Spam   Logged
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 19, 2018, 12:23:54 pm »

Have you heard of a joke? I once meant someone who said 'I don't really get jokes' That was a fun day.

I'm sorry but I think I'm too old for #jokes
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2018, 12:31:09 pm »

This thread tells you all you need to know about the mentality of a lot of people, it’s almost like some people are willing this to be a failure so they can proclaim “See, my negativity and cynicism was well placed” How people go through life with that attitude I’ll never know, takes all sorts I suppose.

Back on topic, I assume tickets can be purchased on the day?

Report Spam   Logged
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 19, 2018, 12:31:35 pm »

Just checked again (fridays are dead at work)

60 left in the West
77 left in the North

Decent uptake in tickets the last few days then
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2018, 12:33:57 pm »

Just checked again (fridays are dead at work)

60 left in the West
77 left in the North

Decent uptake in tickets the last few days then

You best all text and email your mates quickly, let’s get these sold by close of play today.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2539

« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2018, 12:51:21 pm »

78 ignore the ignorant who won't get off their backsides to help our club.
Well done.
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2018, 13:22:48 pm »

Good little initiative at a slightly more upbeat time in a dour season so far.
It would be good to have another later in the season (NTFC led) with a price drop to say £20, or some token giveaways. For a few grand you could achieve quite a decent impact, especially with the younger fans.

Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2018, 13:46:49 pm »

Good little initiative at a slightly more upbeat time in a dour season so far.
It would be good to have another later in the season (NTFC led) with a price drop to say £20, or some token giveaways. For a few grand you could achieve quite a decent impact, especially with the younger fans.

100% agree. Maybe along the lines of season ticket holders can buy a ticket for a mate for £20 (extra season ticket holder perk) then maybe add it to the perks for next season for 5 specific games.
Report Spam   Logged
claretparrot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2018, 13:53:34 pm »

...season ticket holders can buy a ticket for a mate for £20...

This is a very good idea. Have you heard of this sort of thing at other clubs?
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2018, 14:15:46 pm »

Nope, but don’t see why it can’t be a thing. I’m no expert on the rules re ticket pricing, do we have to sell them all at the same price? Probably some bloke with a hi viz jacket and a clipboard will say it’s illegal under FL rules.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2018, 14:52:58 pm »

West stand upper now sold out  Grin
Less than 50 in the lower as well.....
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2018, 15:47:47 pm »

West stand upper now sold out  Grin
Less than 50 in the lower as well.....

If the thought of Ariyibi and Pereira tearing into the MK Dongs full backs doesn’t shift these remaining tickets then nothzing will #SellOutSixfields
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2018, 16:12:53 pm »

Good work and well done to those promoting our club. UTC.
Report Spam   Logged
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2018, 16:31:59 pm »

I recently went to a sheff u game as it was bring a friend for a tenner day for their st holders
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: