The Hotel End
March 19, 2024, 07:28:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

#SellOutSixfields

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #SellOutSixfields  (Read 16417 times)
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2018, 06:01:39 am »

My mate can't go so gave me his season ticket. I've given that to another mate (who never goes) and he yesterday bought a ticket for his lad to go as well.

So net plus 1!

Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2018, 07:18:02 am »

My mate can't go so gave me his season ticket. I've given that to another mate (who never goes) and he yesterday bought a ticket for his lad to go as well.

So net plus 1!

Nice one, would be great to see a full stadium, it might give the clubs marketing department a bit of a nudge to show what can be done to boost numbers just by spreading the word.
Report Spam   Logged
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2018, 07:19:37 am »

Just been on the ticket office online and we have got less than 200 tickets left in the West and 100 left in the North, don't know what sales were like before #selloutsixfields but hopefully those 300 will go before the game.

Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2018, 10:51:42 am »

A hattrick either side of half time for Berto will ensure we sell out our next home game too.
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
guest2677

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2018, 11:45:27 am »

I've told all my friends I expect us to get smashed 0-3, a bit like some thought would happen last Saturday against Bradford  Wink
As such they are all going elsewhere.

Nah, round where I am all the seats are reserved by season ticket holders. Hell, last season I couldn't even get a yearly pass for Mrs CJ anywhere close to me.

#fullybookednorthstand.
#Bedsisright?
#impoverishednorthstander.
Report Spam   Logged
meccanostand

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2018, 12:27:37 pm »

Would like to see a £20 walk up ticket available going forwards. £24 is too much and we have to attract the floating fans as well as the hardcore.
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2018, 13:17:59 pm »

Glad the club jumped on this, great idea from Mr 78.

Makes you wonder why the club doesn't come up with anything like this though? Derby games like this, especially on the back of a win or two from us, should be promoted the hell out of and not rely on fans starting hashtags.
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2018, 13:23:37 pm »

Tune into Radio Northampton, 7.50am Friday 19th for a further plug. Great news that not only the club, but also local media are getting behind this. I’m also desperate do drop the word Franchise or IKEA FC into the interview 😉
Report Spam   Logged
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2018, 13:31:35 pm »

Social media has just replaced the Chronicle and Echo for campaigns like this.

Be good if you could get AFC mentioned in some way too  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2018, 13:34:30 pm »

Still got over half of the East Stand available?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Razor

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2018, 13:46:47 pm »

As much as I applaud the thinking behind this campaign I'd be amazed if it makes any noticeable difference to the gate.
Report Spam   Logged
bri77

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2018, 13:52:25 pm »

Looking at the online ticket site it has made a difference.

Be interesting to see if we can get sales figures from the club for after the # started.
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2018, 13:56:26 pm »

Be interesting to see if we can get sales figures from the club for after the # started.

Good to see, well done mr78!

Credit where credit is due!

Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2018, 13:56:55 pm »

Tune into Radio Northampton, 7.50am Friday 19th for a further plug. Great news that not only the club, but also local media are getting behind this. I’m also desperate do drop the word Franchise or IKEA FC into the interview 😉
I'm almost certain the game will briefly be mentioned in tonight's sports show.
Radio Numpty tonight at 6pm.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2018, 14:03:41 pm »

Good to see, well done mr78!

Credit where credit is due!

How can you tell. What should I be looking at?
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2018, 14:06:47 pm »

This fixture would usually attract 6000 plus regulars which is 90% capacity, so for the club to heavily promote it through all media's would create a situation were loyal regulars who turn up 10 times a season, miss out which could cause some resentment which then leads to loonies  demanding improved infrastructure from the Chairman who claims 'its about right' 😂😉
Well done 78.
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2018, 14:13:36 pm »

As much as I applaud the thinking behind this campaign I'd be amazed if it makes any noticeable difference to the gate.

How many extras have you asked along?
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2018, 14:21:34 pm »

I’ll ask the question early next week and let you know. There have been a few knockers of the club on here (as happens in football when the team is struggling) but I messaged Kelvin about this promotion and he messaged me straight back with his thanks and telling me he would ask Gareth & the club to get behind it. Just goes to show, they do listen and act.
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2018, 14:27:01 pm »

without trying to sound like another moan 78 - but how would anyone know if the gate has been increased by this campaign - or if its just naturally a more popular fixture?
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2018, 14:37:05 pm »

without trying to sound like another moan 78 - but how would anyone know if the gate has been increased by this campaign - or if its just naturally a more popular fixture?

Without trying to be patronising, you could compare it to previous home gates, compare it to previous home games Vs Dons compare it to previous home games at this time of year....but most accurately I guess, you could compare ticket sales from Wednesday to Saturday with our usual sales in the run up to the game.

Genuine question, are you always this negative and suspicious of new ideas in your everyday life?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: