The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 16:12:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Potential Ticket Discount

Poll
Question: If the club offered a ticket for a Tuesday night match along with a Saturday with an incentive, which of the following would apply to you?
I would have purchased both even without the discount - 3 (4.3%)
I'd prefer a £5 discount and this would mean I'd attend both games where I wouldn't have before - 5 (7.2%)
I'd prefer a pie & a pint voucher and this would mean I'd attend both games where I wouldn't have before - 2 (2.9%)
I'd still only attend the Tuesday game - 2 (2.9%)
I'd still only attend the Saturday game - 5 (7.2%)
I'm a season ticket holder, so this wouldn't affect me - 52 (75.4%)
Total Voters: 63

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Ticket Discount  (Read 2538 times)
singcobb

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2018, 20:09:00 pm »

Good idea, have you contacted Kelvin to suggest this?

Yeah right and pigs might fly.
Report Spam   Logged
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
Mobile User Windows User Combination
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2018, 17:42:27 pm »

Gillingham are doing a special promotion for two upcoming Saturday home games where you can buy a pair of tickets for each game for just £20, so a fiver a ticket. That's a heck of an offer if you're a Gills fan.   
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2018, 12:30:06 pm »

Gillingham are doing a special promotion for two upcoming Saturday home games where you can buy a pair of tickets for each game for just £20, so a fiver a ticket. That's a heck of an offer if you're a Gills fan.   

Worth looking at their attendance for these two games and home it compares to normal. Also, it might see a dip in the home games directly before and after.
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2018, 12:52:06 pm »

Worth looking at their attendance for these two games and home it compares to normal. Also, it might see a dip in the home games directly before and after.

"home it compares to normal"

not sure what that means?!

instead of studying Gillingham's home attendances maybe just check your posts now and then.
Report Spam   Logged
claretparrot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2018, 13:08:30 pm »

instead of studying Gillingham's home attendances maybe just check your posts now and then.

You really are a c**t
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2018, 14:42:14 pm »

I usually start sentences with a capital letter, each to their own I suppose.
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2018, 18:21:55 pm »

I usually start sentences with a capital letter, each to their own I suppose.

Sentences that make sense?
Report Spam   Logged
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2018, 08:16:03 am »

Isn't it a pity that as per usual, a good debate on here is so easily ruined by petty arguments about grammar!
Report Spam   Logged
guest47

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2018, 17:10:43 pm »

Isn't it a pity that as per usual, a good debate on here is so easily ruined by petty arguments about grammar!

Shouldn't that have a question mark at the end? Just kidding.
Report Spam   Logged
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2018, 12:50:17 pm »

Shouldn't that have a question mark at the end? Just kidding.

Grin  Yeah it actually should!!!
Report Spam   Logged
guest170

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2018, 13:22:08 pm »

Grin  Yeah it actually should!!!
An Interrobang would have been better.

Was interesting to see Blackburn offering season ticket holders discount to bring a mate for £5, although with 20,000 empty seats they can.
Seems to have been a while since we offered £1 a kid or bring a friend discounts.
A staggered approach  wculd be interesting maybe. 100 tickets for £5, then 100 tickets at £7.50, 100 tickets at £10 etc. Could drive attendances up and in a way that tickets are sold earlier enough to drive more interest
Report Spam   Logged
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2018, 18:00:14 pm »

I couldn't find the Gillingham attendance from Saturday. It wasn't printed in my Sunday paper and I couldn't find it online? Too many to count???

Our half-term home game against the Gills could be the ideal time to do the kid-a-quid offer or a family offer including food/drink.
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2018, 18:20:16 pm »

I couldn't find the Gillingham attendance from Saturday. It wasn't printed in my Sunday paper and I couldn't find it online? Too many to count???

Our half-term home game against the Gills could be the ideal time to do the kid-a-quid offer or a family offer including food/drink.
6332 vs Fleetwood. Previous home game against a (I imagine) similarly supported team, Rochdale, 4352.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2018, 15:17:46 pm »

So an extra 2,000 on the gate. That's impressive especially against a poorly supported team from miles away. The deal worked out at £5 per ticket for the two game deal so 'only' an extra £10,000 across the two games. For us to earn an additional £5,000 a game at £22 a ticket is only 227 people. I'm not sure what to deduce from this?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: