The Hotel End
March 19, 2024, 06:34:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Blackpool (A) 3rd March

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackpool (A) 3rd March  (Read 6843 times)
Coolcat

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2018, 18:16:58 pm »

I'd be gutted since it will be re-arranged to a Tuesday night. You can go drinking around shyte hole Leicester any day.

At least I get to lay in tomorrow
Another clueless twat who not only never goes ( but makes sure everyone knows when he finally does!) but also knows absolutely Jack about Britain!

At least I escaped the USA when I was three years old!
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2018, 18:26:37 pm »

VAR decision, improving weather...game back on!

Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
OldStratfordCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2018, 19:50:32 pm »

Another clueless twat who not only never goes ( but makes sure everyone knows when he finally does!) but also knows absolutely Jack about Britain!

I think you mean clueless twatmeister, Rob!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2018, 20:13:39 pm »

Prefer Leicester to Dallas - murder capital of the USA
Not exactly but nice try. Detroit I believe takes that spot.
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2018, 20:17:50 pm »

I spent two years working in Leicester, its a great place for a night out. Decent concert hall, decent ale houses, and no surprise, decent curry houses.
I liked it so much, I nearly ended up moving there.
The only downside, was that the locals are extremely parochial.
I worked in Leicester for 4 yrs and its a dump.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/leicester-worst-place-bring-up-137527

Here's some proof.
Report Spam   Logged

Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2018, 20:20:59 pm »

You really are a sad sad individual. You have to go to name calling rather than having a debate. I live abroad but have still probably watched the Cobblers play more times than you this season.
Report Spam   Logged

Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2018, 20:22:03 pm »

VAR decision, improving weather...game back on!

Tongue
ZZZZZZZZZzzzz..boring and not funny at all..
Report Spam   Logged

Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2018, 20:23:16 pm »

I think you mean clueless twatmeister, Rob!!!!
Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2018, 21:08:04 pm »

I worked in Leicester for 4 yrs and its a dump.
Your opinion, not mine.
And, five consecutive posts? Are you having a bad day mate?

Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
guest3114

« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2018, 21:21:54 pm »

You really are a sad sad individual. You have to go to name calling rather than having a debate. I live abroad but have still probably watched the Cobblers play more times than you this season.

Well you would do Doc, a nice leisurely observation of your laptop starting at 10am during morning coffee and your egg and bacon bagel probably? Try it week after week till 4am when thoroughly refreshed and see how you get on?
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2018, 21:28:34 pm »

Well you would do Doc, a nice leisurely observation of your laptop starting at 10am during morning coffee and your egg and bacon bagel probably? Try it week after week till 4am when thoroughly refreshed and see how you get on?
A True diehard you are Melbourne. That takes some doing..
Report Spam   Logged

Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2018, 21:39:53 pm »

Your opinion, not mine.
And, five consecutive posts? Are you having a bad day mate?

No mate all is good...how's tricks with you?
Report Spam   Logged

Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2018, 21:58:54 pm »

No mate all is good...how's tricks with you?
Could be better. Chaos on the M25 on the way home. A bit of snow, and every thing goes tits up.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
guest3114

« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2018, 22:02:36 pm »

A True diehard you are Melbourne. That takes some doing..
Id like to agree but wake up too often face down in a kebab.
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2018, 22:13:59 pm »

Id like to agree but wake up too often face down in a kebab.
Having seen (shamefully) Im a celebrity, I dread to think what goes in an Aussie kebab..
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
guest3114

« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2018, 22:18:07 pm »

Having seen (shamefully) Im a celebrity, I dread to think what goes in an Aussie kebab..
Me, usually.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2934

« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2018, 05:46:07 am »

Slightly on and off topic but anybody remember being on route to I think Scunthorpe around 1986/87, see it's that long ago I can't even remember who we were playing! The game got called off but when we were around Leicester, our bus decided to go see Forest v Blackburn (not sure again!) Most of us were in the away end and it started snowing pretty heavily around half time. FFF kin freezing, wish I hadn't have bothered now but wanted an extra ground.

See how little you can actually remember going to games! Anybody else at a freezing City Ground in the late 80's?
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2018, 08:16:29 am »

Slightly on and off topic but anybody remember being on route to I think Scunthorpe around 1986/87, see it's that long ago I can't even remember who we were playing! The game got called off but when we were around Leicester, our bus decided to go see Forest v Blackburn (not sure again!) Most of us were in the away end and it started snowing pretty heavily around half time. FFF kin freezing, wish I hadn't have bothered now but wanted an extra ground.

See how little you can actually remember going to games! Anybody else at a freezing City Ground in the late 80's?
Was it Boxing day ? I remember getting to Sc***horpe and a game being called off and we finished up going to Doncaster, I think they were playing Maidstone.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2018, 09:04:33 am »

I remember being on the way to Notts County and the game being called off so we went to Leicester v Rotherham and witnessed what I think was one of Rotherhams very rare away wins that season.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2018, 09:14:41 am »

This will be, more than likely, rescheduled for Tues 20th March. Blackpool have a game on Tues 13th and with us both playing on Good Friday, 30th March, I wouldn't think either team would want to play on Tues 27th.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: