The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 13:09:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

JIMMY OUT!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JIMMY OUT!  (Read 49443 times)
guest2677

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2018, 18:16:22 pm »

I'm only surprised he's got such a smooth ride until very recently.
If Edinburgh or Page had taken over from JFH and had similar results up until now, the calls would have come long ago.
This let him have a window before we judge him attitude... what's that all about?
Why should we not judge his ability to improve the things he inherited?
He's a coach, he might not be able to play his system until he gets his players, but he should still be expected to improve things before then.
Report Spam   Logged
paul thompson is

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2018, 18:18:33 pm »

No keep him,
then we can get our Saturdays back once the club folds,
due to lack of everything
Report Spam   Logged

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

There is always a case to rest
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2018, 18:20:08 pm »

Been saying it for a while: we need to get rid. If JFH stays, we go down. Unfortunately, KT probably can't afford to sack him. The only other way would be for JFH to resign but he doesn't strike me as someone with enough integrity to do that.
Report Spam   Logged
addyNP

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2018, 18:23:01 pm »

Surely Austin and Pemberton have some say in team selection/tactics - do you think thay are as bad as JFH or as does he simply ignore them
Report Spam   Logged
guest3181

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2018, 18:23:16 pm »

No keep him,

Agreed!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2018, 18:27:09 pm »

Been saying it for a while: we need to get rid. If JFH stays, we go down. Unfortunately, KT probably can't afford to sack him. The only other way would be for JFH to resign but he doesn't strike me as someone with enough integrity to do that.

What about our chinese ££££££ not sure they will be happy in league 2??
Report Spam   Logged
Spinney cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2018, 18:32:09 pm »

Surely Austin and Pemberton have some say in team selection/tactics - do you think thay are as bad as JFH or as does he simply ignore them
You would of thought so.I have been saying this for weeks what do they do JFH must ignore them.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2018, 18:36:48 pm »

No keep him,

You are a bit of an odd person. That's for sure.
Report Spam   Logged
paul thompson is

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2018, 18:37:42 pm »

You are a bit of an odd person. That's for sure.

Report Spam   Logged

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

guest3063

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2018, 18:40:10 pm »

And you've just confirmed it.
Report Spam   Logged
paul thompson is

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2018, 18:43:13 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Grove

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2018, 18:50:48 pm »

Same as Drilling ive tried to be positive with JFH, I want him to do well, his arrogance and stubbornness finally tipped me over the edge today , hes no better than Page or Edinburgh, there has been no improvement with the money spent on players, what do Austin and Pemberton bring to the team, nothing, they can all go.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2018, 18:58:24 pm »

Austin is a yes man.

Remember when the Chinese invested in us KT clearly said they don't care if we are in L1 or L2.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2018, 19:05:47 pm »

I quite like Jimmy. He seems like quite a nice bloke. And at some point we need to stick with a manager, so I'm loathe to start calling for his head, but **** me, he doesn't help himself with these team selections, does he??

Take today's line-up:

O'Donnell: Fine.
Moloney: One of my favourite players in our promotion season and has been ok this one, but let's be honest, Facey added a new dimension to us when he came in and really ought to be ahead out Moloney.
Taylor: Fine.
Turnbull: Fine.
Bunney: looked good going forward in his first couple of games, looked crap ever since. The real weak link in the side. Hopefully it's just form rather than him actually being useless, but if nothing else he needs taking out of the firing line for his own sake. We've got Buchanan and Turnbull who are both better options than Bunney. Hell, I'd consider recalling Hanley a better option after today!
Hoskins: I like Sammy, he's a tryer, but how the hell he's keeping Ariyibe out of the starting 11 is beyond me.
Grimes: I'm not his biggest fan and his set pieces are abysmal but given some protection he can do a job in central midfield. Key words being "given some protection". Today he was left to fend for himself.
Pereira: WTF. He's a mercurial winger with anger management  problems. Let's stick him in a deep lying role and see what happens; him and Grimes will dominate that area of the pitch!
Powell: Fine.
JJOT: Been doing well in a more advanced role but with Crooks out the obvious, and I mean OBVIOUS thing to do is drop him back into his favoured position and let him do the ugly stuff that he's good at. But no, Jimmy doesn't see him as a midfielder, apparently.
Luckassen: Did OK, but looks all the world to me like the sort of striker who thrives in a big man/small man partnership and hasn't started a game for what? 8 months? Stick him up front on his own and get him to chase everything. Great.

So that's basically 4 out of the starting line up that I have no issue with. 1 or 2 you disagree with, managers prerogative. 7 then you have to question the wisdom. Granted, Jimmy has the coaching badges and I don't, I'm just a punter, but if he was getting results I'd happily bow to his superior judgement, but given our form and league position I'm starting to think that he just doesn't know how to pick a team!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 19:35:40 pm by BackOfTheNet » Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest3114

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2018, 19:08:29 pm »

When the team sheet came out today many called the outcome of the performance. They were unfortunately proved right. None of what the supporters have been calling for has corresponded with what the management team have implemented. This is a typical scenario of the disaster managers we have had in the past. It is very very difficult to imagine Jimmy making the right decisions and getting the performance out of the players to keep us up at this point. However, the positive is the away from home results are not relegation form. Unfortunately that just won’t be good enough, and isn’t really acceptable.
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2018, 19:09:40 pm »

JJOT: Been doing well in a more advanced role but with Crooks out the obvious, and I mean OBVIOUS thing to do is drop him back into his favoured position and let him do the ugly stuff that he's good at. But no, Jimmy doesn't see him as a midfielder, apparently.

I've always wondered if JJOT tells managers he's a no. 10 midfielder?

I think every manager tries to play him there early on before realising he's really good breaking up play and doing his work from deep. I think Rovers played him in that role too before us.
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2018, 19:21:37 pm »

When the team sheet came out today many called the outcome of the performance. They were unfortunately proved right. None of what the supporters have been calling for has corresponded with what the management team have implemented. This is a typical scenario of the disaster managers we have had in the past. It is very very difficult to imagine Jimmy making the right decisions and getting the performance out of the players to keep us up at this point. However, the positive is the away from home results are not relegation form. Unfortunately that just won’t be good enough, and isn’t really acceptable.

Tim Oglethorpe read the lineup as being JJOT dropped deep and Pereira in a more advanced role behind Luckassen. Now that might have worked better, but as it was there just wasn't a single ball winner in midfield. Not exactly a surprise we were overrun, was it?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2018, 21:42:20 pm »

JFH OUT NOW.
GET UWE ROSLER in the hot seat.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Its_nice_to_michu

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2018, 21:51:18 pm »

great shout but wont happen in a million years!
Report Spam   Logged
paul thompson is

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2018, 21:51:37 pm »

JFH OUT NOW.
GET UWE ROSLER in the hot seat.

FFS Marquis when are you going to ban this tw@t and his numerous aliases it ruining the board mate.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: