The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 09:47:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

NTFC next manager

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NTFC next manager  (Read 41276 times)
guest3181

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #720 on: May 11, 2018, 00:57:53 am »

I cannot understand when a regular contributor posts "inside" information on here they are invariably subject to a wave of caustic comments and demands to spill the beans. The concept of confidentiality is not a difficult one to understand or is it people just enjoy the opportunity to have a pop?

Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #721 on: May 11, 2018, 04:53:31 am »

He's all over it, I know that now...  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #722 on: May 11, 2018, 10:11:58 am »

Sixfields silence is deafening
Report Spam   Logged
OCoole

View Profile
Windows User Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #723 on: May 11, 2018, 10:46:38 am »

Keith Curle who recently departed from Carlisle is now 10/1 on Sky Bet.

(This probably means nothing as it will be Austin won't it?)
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: May 11, 2018, 10:50:21 am »

Yeah.
Report Spam   Logged
OCoole

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: May 11, 2018, 10:53:05 am »

Yeah.

Cheers Geoff!
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #726 on: May 11, 2018, 11:19:23 am »

correct

curle has been pretty much those odds since the market opened
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #727 on: May 11, 2018, 13:50:26 pm »

Go ooooon , have a bet on Keith curle ! Smiley
Donate to the Sky Charity .....
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #728 on: May 11, 2018, 13:58:56 pm »

Boot and Shoe announced it the other day.

You know what I mean - officially announced. Not just someone saying it on a forum.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #729 on: May 11, 2018, 14:06:52 pm »

Better we give/gave it to Austin as he'll be afforded more patience amongst our fan base should we find ourselves just outside the top 7 for any period of time.
Looking at the competition next season, the play offs might be our best bet to get promoted.
If we find ourselves mid table or lower at Christmas, I can see Sixfields continuing to be a manager's  graveyard.

My prediction though is play offs next season with Austin cutting his managerial teeth in a long hard season.
Report Spam   Logged
OCoole

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: May 11, 2018, 14:09:43 pm »

Go ooooon , have a bet on Keith curle ! Smiley
Donate to the Sky Charity .....

Nah i'm good! We've got you as a mole so no need to through money away  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #731 on: May 11, 2018, 15:53:40 pm »

Sixfields silence is deafening
The suspense over everything remaining the same is too much to take !
The real announcement will be over who is available to release from their contract .
Report Spam   Logged
Shadowstorm

View Profile
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #732 on: May 11, 2018, 16:20:01 pm »

Why do have the feeling that once the announcements have been made it will feel like an anti climax! Common town get on with it. It's the summer transfer business that makes the close season bearable!!!!!

Any idea when that might be Boots?
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #733 on: May 11, 2018, 16:31:35 pm »

Why do have the feeling that once the announcements have been made it will feel like an anti climax! Common town get on with it. It's the summer transfer business that makes the close season bearable!!!!!

Any idea when that might be Boots?
The announcement hasn’t been made for logistical reasons .
I don’t know anything about player releases other than some players have said they want out , but that’s hardly surprising.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #734 on: May 11, 2018, 16:54:19 pm »

I don’t know anything about player releases other than some players have said they want out , but that’s hardly surprising.

I can’t disclose information told to me in confidence , sorry .
The new manager , Dean Austin will soon weed out anyone that isn’t committed though and this will become evident soon I would think .

You said/indicated that you knew the players names but couldn't disclose the information?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
guest2995

« Reply #735 on: May 11, 2018, 17:00:28 pm »

You said/indicated that you knew the players names but couldn't disclose the information?
Yep , but I certainly don’t have to justify anything to you !
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #736 on: May 11, 2018, 17:34:06 pm »

What exactly do you mean by logistical reasons?

Surely the bloke has either been offered the job and signed the contract in which case it could/should be announced or he hasn't!

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 17:41:59 pm by Glastonbury Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #737 on: May 11, 2018, 17:49:08 pm »

What exactly do you mean by logistical reasons?

Surely the bloke gas either been offered tge job and signed the contract in which case it could/should be announced or he hasn't!

Absolutely, he clearly hasn't signed anything yet and that's why there has been no announcement. Probably a couple of points/assurances they need to come to an agreement with first or possibly sorting his  backroom staff and in particular who the assistant manager will be.     
Report Spam   Logged
Shadowstorm

View Profile
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #738 on: May 11, 2018, 18:00:34 pm »

So there are ironing out the small print before its signed and announced.

So a number of players have indicated they want out...while I understand that you can't give names at this point, is it possible to give a rough indication of the numbers involved, even if its an approximation?
Report Spam   Logged
TopCat

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #739 on: May 11, 2018, 18:20:18 pm »

Logistical reasons maybe. Like is KT in the UK?

Probably more like they are waiting on Austin's new assistant to sign on the dotted line. KT, DA + new assistant then all parade at press conference together. That's my hunch.
Report Spam   Logged

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible c***’... me!

CARDOZA - A clown, A fool, A charlaton. The destroyer of NTFC 1897 to 2015....ON HIS WATCH!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: