The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 21:20:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Pummeling The Pilgrims 21st April (H)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pummeling The Pilgrims 21st April (H)  (Read 10223 times)
guest49

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2018, 15:31:22 pm »

I do hope we don’t rue missing all these chances, although their keeper is saving most of them.
Report Spam   Logged
Baldy

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Combination
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2018, 15:34:34 pm »

Oldham equalise.
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2018, 15:36:42 pm »

The Hoskmeister turned his man brilliantly and was through on goal but the ref called a foul..
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2018, 15:38:13 pm »

The Dongs getting pumped 4-0
Report Spam   Logged

Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2018, 15:40:40 pm »

Crooks off for The Folemiester
Report Spam   Logged

Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2018, 15:41:10 pm »

Walsall losing
Report Spam   Logged

Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2018, 15:43:43 pm »

Almost 3 Taylor smashes his header right at the keeper
Report Spam   Logged

Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2018, 15:51:14 pm »

Dale 1-1 Bradford
Report Spam   Logged

Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2018, 15:55:09 pm »

ROD makes a brilliant save to keep it 2-0
Report Spam   Logged

Dr Feelgood

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2018, 15:57:54 pm »

2-0 FT

Really great game

Well done lads!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

guest3114

« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2018, 16:00:58 pm »

Fcking sensational, I’ve got all emotional me. What a performance.
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2018, 16:01:38 pm »

Best I’ve seen this season. Why oh why didn’t we get rid of that idiot earlier?! Same players, very different tactics and desire.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2018, 16:11:13 pm »

Cannot fault anything. Brilliant stuff, utterly bossed it.
Report Spam   Logged
Madrid Cobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2018, 16:11:28 pm »

Best I've seen this season. Fantastic performance. Well done players and well done Dean Austin. I've seen nearly all our games this season live or mostly on iplayer and this was what we've wanted to see all season. The shame is this performance, with pretty much the team that started the season, shows that we are good enough for league 1 with the right system, shape and management - oh and of course the small matter of everyone really fighting for the cause rather than JFH's version of this. I'm confident that we might just be able to win our last two games but will it be enough?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3103

« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2018, 16:23:28 pm »

Brilliant. It's no surprise to me that a good team on paper can be a good team on the pitch when they take the game to the other team and play up the damn pitch.

All our frailties lie whilst sitting back as a unit/non.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2018, 16:30:58 pm »

One word for today - wow! Before Evers logs on later I’ve never been so pleased to eat humble pie! What a transformation, Hoskins was a machine today - just a shame he didn’t get the goal he deserved. Well done to Dean, Jon and Melville (who was on the bench) who obviously put together a plan and to all of the players who carried it out. Superb and should have been 5 or 6.
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2018, 16:36:24 pm »

Best I’ve seen this season. Why oh why didn’t we get rid of that idiot earlier?! Same players, very different tactics and desire.

Exactly this.....playing to our own strengths rather than being sh1t scared of our opponents strengths.......

Every player put in a full shift today.....so refreshing to see!!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Martin

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2018, 16:37:25 pm »

What a great performance. Deserved victory. What a shame KT lacked the balls to get rid of piggybaink sooner. Now we need another totally committed performance against Walsall in front of the claret army.
Report Spam   Logged
Snow Dive Larry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2018, 16:40:03 pm »

Absolutely outstanding - to a man, there was the passion, desire and application we've been missing all season. If we are going, we're going down fighting and that's all we can ask for at this stage. Interesting to hear Austin on the radio saying that he told the players when he took over that attitude and desire were a prerequisite for doing that job and it should never have to be brought up. He's clearly got them playing for him and we can only hope it's not too late.

Two points behind Walsall and Oldham with both to play - it's tantalising! Though not forgetting their crucial game in hand. Wimbledon aren't completely uncatchable if we win our final two and they go to Wigan next.

All in all, a cracking day and one that we've all been missing at home for so, so long. First time in ages that the title of the match thread matches the outcome too  Grin
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 16:58:06 pm by Snow Dive Larry » Report Spam   Logged

Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2018, 17:59:06 pm »

Outstanding performance from the whole 11. This was a pleasure to watch. An unbelievable turn around from the abysmal Easter Weekend performances.

Let's fill the two stands we've been given at Walsall next week and recreate the noise levels that we managed today.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: