The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 19:47:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

NTFC FOR SALE

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NTFC FOR SALE  (Read 21830 times)
guest3114

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #180 on: May 24, 2018, 22:07:02 pm »

On a separate note I consider myself an educated bloke, well for a football supporter anyway. All this time in and I don’t understand a single shred of what’s going on? When is somebody going to go on the record and explain in idiot proof clarity exactly what the issue is? Since the mud slinging has started what has KT got to lose by not explaining to us poor sods that support the club exactly and I mean exactly what is going on? If there is nothing to hide Mr Thomas and the relationship with the council is in tatters perhaps you could now take it upon yourself to enlighten the great unwashed sir?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3181

« Reply #181 on: May 24, 2018, 22:14:43 pm »

I bid MINUS £7.5Million.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #182 on: May 24, 2018, 23:50:00 pm »

On a separate note I consider myself an educated bloke, well for a football supporter anyway. All this time in and I don’t understand a single shred ........etc

Given the many opinions on here it would appear we can’t agree ourselves! I suppose Jolly has given the most plausible account so far?

Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
guest2487

« Reply #183 on: May 25, 2018, 00:00:28 am »

On a separate note I consider myself an educated bloke, well for a football supporter anyway. All this time in and I don’t understand a single shred of what’s going on? When is somebody going to go on the record and explain in idiot proof clarity exactly what the issue is? Since the mud slinging has started what has KT got to lose by not explaining to us poor sods that support the club exactly and I mean exactly what is going on? If there is nothing to hide Mr Thomas and the relationship with the council is in tatters perhaps you could now take it upon yourself to enlighten the great unwashed sir?

Yep same.
Report Spam   Logged
Alfred

View Profile
Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #184 on: May 25, 2018, 06:14:36 am »

Its hard to fully back KT until somebody shows the people a location plan of the land in question

As it stands the land the east stand sits on its a massive liability as Buckinghams have claim over it ??

If KT is trying to transfer that land to NTFC and retain the rest for CNDL, free of a the claim from bucks then you can understand the reluctance of the council to do it.

But until we see a plan then we are all guessing
Report Spam   Logged
meccanostand

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 25, 2018, 06:35:04 am »

Whether CDNL is part of the police investigation too?
Report Spam   Logged
meccanostand

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 25, 2018, 07:06:38 am »

Chron has written that that the Trust "may call a public meeting if movement is not made on the lease transfer at the next two cabinet meetings". This could be read that the Trust are supportive of the lease transfer. Is this the case? Surely the Trust should be calling for full details from both side so that its members and other fans can make informed judgements?

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/cobblers-supporters-trust-vows-to-call-public-meeting-if-progress-is-not-made-over-sixfields-stadium-1-8509310
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #187 on: May 25, 2018, 07:15:50 am »

The timing of this statement from KT is weird - Just appointed new manager - just signed a new striker - did they know this was going to be announced ? not sure. Would Dean Austin signed a contract for 2 years knowing KT was wanting out ?? This whole thing is a mess and the sooner the complete incompetent persons at NBC sort this out the better. NBC has a lot to answer for and maybe now is the time to get protesting as I believe the truth needs to come out over the missing money - there are persons in NBC holding info - we need to sort this now !!
If KT cant sort it this club is doomed

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/sport/football/thomas-reassures-cobblers-fans-that-off-field-issues-will-not-impact-on-boss-dean-austin-or-his-team-1-8509260
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
meccanostand

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 25, 2018, 07:21:35 am »

More concerned about the exit of 5USport and what expectations the players had of their investment and how the club was sold.
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #189 on: May 25, 2018, 08:08:52 am »

Just a reminder of the sort of person NBC deem 'fit and proper' to be the leader of their organisation:

A TORY councillor says he will continue with his political career despite being sentenced in court for beating up his wife.
https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/political-career-goes-on-after-wife-attack-1-903254

Northampton council leader's business owed HMRC thousands:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-37765082

The Tory leader of Northampton Borough Council has issued an apology after revealing he was one of the seven councillors who had to be sent a reminder to pay council tax, because he was "skint."
https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/exclusive-leader-of-northampton-borough-council-missed-two-council-tax-payments-because-he-was-in-financial-difficulty-1-7779179

Report Spam   Logged
claretparrot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #190 on: May 25, 2018, 08:50:36 am »

NBC saved us? Of course they bloody did; it was as much down to their ineptitude as it was the Cardozas' willful shenanigans that we ever found ourselves facing extinction.

Beat me to it!
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 25, 2018, 09:22:37 am »

Just a reminder of the sort of person NBC deem 'fit and proper' to be the leader of their..... etc

I thought that Admin banned blatant political statements on this Forum? Can the  Marquis please clarify if this still holds?
Report Spam   Logged

guest1269

« Reply #192 on: May 25, 2018, 09:27:22 am »

I thought that Admin banned blatant political statements on this Forum? Can the  Marquis please clarify if this still holds?

Whilst I agree the forum should not be used for political statements I’m not sure other than use of the word Tory (which is actually simply a fact) why you deem the statement as political.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 25, 2018, 09:30:28 am »

Beat me to it!

Big difference in how Jolly worded it compared to yours which was crudely put!
Report Spam   Logged

Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #194 on: May 25, 2018, 09:33:20 am »

Factual statements, not an indication that it is aligned with the posters own allegiance(s).
It could easily have been a member of a different political party.
Are there similar statements in the public domain that would balance the perceived slant or would that begin to politicise the posts?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
claretparrot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #195 on: May 25, 2018, 09:34:17 am »

Big difference in how Jolly worded it compared to yours which was crudely put!

Thanks for your feedback
Report Spam   Logged
guest2539

« Reply #196 on: May 25, 2018, 09:54:46 am »

Everbrite you are so Liberal..........whoops censor me!!!
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #197 on: May 25, 2018, 09:56:44 am »

There is nothing political in those articles. They're in the public domain, and have been so for over a decade.

I'll leave you to decide if this constitutes a 'fit and proper' person in the same way KT & David Bower would have been vetted before buying the club.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 25, 2018, 09:57:02 am »

Factual statements, not an indication that it is aligned with the posters own allegiance(s).
It could easily have been a member of a different political party.
Are there similar statements in the public domain that would balance the perceived slant or would that begin to politicise the posts?

It’s hardly in line with the thread title. I prefer to read about NTFC issues not opportunistic quasi political comments. Relax the rule and some on here will flood the Forum with similar comments.
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 25, 2018, 10:00:00 am »

Thanks for your feedback

Life goes on Wink
Report Spam   Logged