The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 23:53:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

NTFC FOR SALE

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NTFC FOR SALE  (Read 21840 times)
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #280 on: May 26, 2018, 23:34:23 pm »

After reading most of the comments on here I agree with a few wise heads and prefer to await how this situation develops or even clarified. Imo I will be surprised if either party reveals the facts but merely privately come to an agreement.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #281 on: May 27, 2018, 00:38:17 am »

I'm 60% sure this club will be in the conference within 5 seasons aimlessly because the town of Northampton will eventually drag it down.

KT and his group have proposed multiple options for developing the land around the stadium from retail to offices, distribution sheds etc etc. They have also provided proven funding of £ millions.

The sole blame for this sorry situation lies with NBC and its complete and utter ineptitude.
As Ive said before, you are without doubt the most intellectually challenged person to post on here, this post underlines  this.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
meccanostand

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 27, 2018, 06:09:23 am »

I'm firmly on the fence until there are more details. Impossible to choose a side at the moment.

Yep, no reason to take sides until more is known. 
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 27, 2018, 08:19:35 am »

KT and his group have proposed multiple options for developing the land around the stadium from retail to offices, distribution sheds etc etc. They have also provided proven funding of £ millions.

The sole blame for this sorry situation lies with NBC and its complete and utter ineptitude.

It would be helpful if you would back up your claim that KT has proposed multiple options for developing the land around the stadium with some evidence. I can't recollect reading about any definite proposals and supporters haven't even had sight from KT of any plans, drawings or designs for the East Stand. 

This goes to the heart of this debate since those critical of Thomas assert that in time at the club, so far as off-pitch matters are concerned, there has been no progress on the East Stand or any wider redevelopment.  As I and others have said, NBC is far from blameless but Thomas' is in the driver's seat and he is driving us where?
Report Spam   Logged
andycobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2018, 08:39:10 am »

I'm 60% sure this club will be in the conference within 5 seasons aimlessly because the town of Northampton will eventually drag it down.

Glass half empty then  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

if you hate peterborough clap your hands and Fxxk off poxford.
Grove

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2018, 10:28:12 am »

Can you provide links to all these grand plans, and where is the proven funding of millions. ive seen no evidence of either
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #286 on: May 27, 2018, 16:07:41 pm »

soooo....  thats a new one........ 

We will be non-league in 5 years due to NBC !!  Despite having a (iYHO) a fantastic chairman / board who wants to invest millions to NTFC benefit.

You really could not make it up !!!
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #287 on: May 27, 2018, 16:12:52 pm »

Was the part of Calderwood's 5yr plan?
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
Monty

View Profile
Windows User Apple User Combination
« Reply #288 on: May 27, 2018, 18:51:28 pm »

soooo....  thats a new one........ 

We will be non-league in 5 years due to NBC !!  Despite having a (iYHO) a fantastic chairman / board who wants to invest millions to NTFC benefit.

You really could not make it up !!!
I get the feeling that Clarky's hypothesis involves the fantastic chairman/board and millions not staying around too long because of NBC. And you can't really argue with him on that one.
Report Spam   Logged

Hotel End Grand National Sweepstake Winner 2018, Fantasy Premier League Winner 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
West Stand

View Profile
500 Posts Search Combination
« Reply #289 on: May 28, 2018, 08:10:41 am »

That's the first I've heard of KT proposing retail, offices, distribution etc I've not heard one word in public from him mentioning this.
Report Spam   Logged
BrixworthCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #290 on: May 28, 2018, 11:49:28 am »

Before we got relegated I was joking KT will sell up and leave (nothing to do with Council)

Anybody else think he just wants out generally (bad investment after relegation) so is cutting his losses but whilst doing so hiding behind the smoke-screen of the mess that is the East Stand and blaming the council. Nobody has mentioned us being relegated as a possible reason why KT wants out.

Maybe it's a combination of both....
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #291 on: May 28, 2018, 12:09:54 pm »

Before we got relegated I was joking KT will sell up and leave (nothing to do with Council)

Anybody else think he just wants out generally (bad investment after relegation) so is cutting his losses but whilst doing so hiding behind the smoke-screen of the mess that is the East Stand and blaming the council. Nobody has mentioned us being relegated as a possible reason why KT wants out.

You'd think the law of averages would tell you that it will be more difficult to sell sponsorship in league 2 than it was in league 1, season ticket sales will be lower, outside revenue in general will be lower.  This must come into the mind of someone who is in it to make money.
Would we sell 18 executive boxes for League 2 football? Would we pack out the lounges every other week?

I don't know about him using the council goings on as a smokescreen.......just coincidental timing I'd guess. Lets not forget that Bower injected over a million into the club in January.....that was basically peed up the wall by JFH.......both KT and DB would naturally be asking themselves whether it is all worth it!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #292 on: May 28, 2018, 12:43:42 pm »

The truth is we just don't know.

And not knowing is a challenging concept for most these days. They would rather fill the gaps with noise, than wait and see.

Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #293 on: May 28, 2018, 13:15:51 pm »

There's no way they will walk away, Bower has just ploughed 1.5 m into NTFC Ventures FFS.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest47

« Reply #294 on: May 28, 2018, 14:38:18 pm »

And not knowing is a challenging concept for most these days. They would rather fill the gaps with noise, than wait and see.

Isn't that the whole idea of an unofficial club forum? It's meant to be full of half-truths, dodgy rumours and bickering.
I love it all
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #295 on: May 28, 2018, 15:52:54 pm »

It’s a good job everyone doesn’t adopt that attitude....this place would be even quieter than ever if we were only allowed to talk about stuff we knew!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #296 on: May 28, 2018, 16:14:06 pm »

It's quite simple. I ask the club questions, they answer.

I'm not anymore ITK than anyone else could be if they got in touch.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #297 on: May 28, 2018, 16:23:56 pm »

It's quite simple. I ask the club questions, they answer.

I'm not anymore ITK than anyone else could be if they got in touch.

That is too simple for some though, doesn't fit their conspiracy theories.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #298 on: May 28, 2018, 16:52:50 pm »

We haven't had a good old fashioned 'wait and see' since.... Cardoza, and boy did we get to see🤣🤣
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 16:55:33 pm by BedsCobb » Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #299 on: May 28, 2018, 17:05:27 pm »

It’s a good job everyone doesn’t adopt that attitude....

What... Don't chat shyte? Yeah let's hope that doesn't get adopted as an attitude..  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: