The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 18:57:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Ins and Outs - Summer 2018

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ins and Outs - Summer 2018  (Read 87181 times)
Onetouch

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1100 on: August 09, 2018, 09:26:24 am »

The phrase “want to leave” keeps getting repeated on here. As previously posted by others that can mean anything from agitating for a move to being willing to listen to any offers that might come along, which applies to just about every professional footballer.

Even if the information comes from the players best mate it is still open to a certain amount of interpretation and likewise every time its passed along the chain.

Who knows where those ITK have got their info from but I would be very surprised if all "The Famous Five" were all stomping about moaning that they wished they were somewhere else.

Surely if this 5 wanted to leave so badly they would have put in a transfer request?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #1101 on: August 09, 2018, 09:29:33 am »

If he can sell that I can only assume he's in the middle easy to sell them sand!
Doesn't take over a week to get a document between UK, Australia and Middle East to get two signatures, even if they posted it at the post office!
minutes actually.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #1102 on: August 09, 2018, 09:31:04 am »

Surely if this 5 wanted to leave so badly they would have put in a transfer request?
Anyway, everyone wants to leave if the right club comes calling don't they?
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: August 09, 2018, 09:31:24 am »

Toney is quality. Wish he hadn't gone to Posh but he will continue his improvement. The Newcastle move has hindered his progression to now.
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #1104 on: August 09, 2018, 09:31:59 am »

how do you know they haven't?!
Report Spam   Logged
claretparrot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1105 on: August 09, 2018, 09:33:30 am »

I have to say, the fact you're not keeping your head down today makes me feel a little nervous!
Report Spam   Logged
Onetouch

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1106 on: August 09, 2018, 09:35:00 am »

Most Transfer requests become public knowledge pretty quickly as agents try brokering a deal IMO
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 09:40:51 am by Onetouch » Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: August 09, 2018, 09:35:27 am »

Apparently they paid £100k + for him. So I'm guessing the profit will be -£100k +
He'll be there for 2 years, do nothing and move on to do the same at another club.

If he says fit and plays regularly for Posh, he will score 40+ in two seasons and they will sell him for a seven figure fee.
Report Spam   Logged
claretparrot

View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: August 09, 2018, 09:38:48 am »

Apparently they paid £100k + for him. So I'm guessing the profit will be -£100k +
He'll be there for 2 years, do nothing and move on to do the same at another club.

"And it's a big one in League One, as Newcastle United striker Ivan Toney joins Peterborough on a three-year deal for a 'substantial' six-figure fee."

Saw this on that crummy live transfer feed the Chron are doing. Let's hope we did have that clause!
Report Spam   Logged
Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #1109 on: August 09, 2018, 09:39:43 am »

If he says fit and plays regularly for Posh, he will score 40+ in two seasons and they will sell him for a seven figure fee.

Zero doubt in my mind of this happening.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
claretparrot

View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: August 09, 2018, 09:43:19 am »

https://twitter.com/ntfc/status/1027487681067065344

"Fake. If there are any deadline day deals involving the club to report, as always they will be reported on @ntfc. Please do not believe fake screen shots"

Club directly responding to an 'article' claiming Crooks has gone to RUFC. Would they bother with this if it was going to happen in the end anyway?
Report Spam   Logged
guest170

« Reply #1111 on: August 09, 2018, 09:44:17 am »

If my auntie had a d*ck she'd be my uncle

I think he is massively over rated, has done nothing since he left us except annoy every club he's been to on loan with his attitude. If he does that at Posh the fans will get on his back instantly and he'll not be interested again. Although you may be able to dig this up in 2 years and remind me.

Anyway its about us today. If Crooks is to go I hope its quick and we can get a replacement in. A double announcement would be ideal
Report Spam   Logged
just.reading

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Windows User
« Reply #1112 on: August 09, 2018, 09:53:16 am »

https://twitter.com/ntfc/status/1027487681067065344

"Fake. If there are any deadline day deals involving the club to report, as always they will be reported on @ntfc. Please do not believe fake screen shots"

Club directly responding to an 'article' claiming Crooks has gone to RUFC. Would they bother with this if it was going to happen in the end anyway?

What sad twat spends their time creating a fake news article for a pretty mediocre transfer for a L2 club??
Report Spam   Logged
guest170

« Reply #1113 on: August 09, 2018, 09:55:16 am »

What sad twat spends their time creating a fake news article for a pretty mediocre transfer for a L2 club??

Roll Eyes

today is the day
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #1114 on: August 09, 2018, 10:19:54 am »

Roll Eyes

yes, that was very time consuming.

and it was the day, after 6 weeks of talks, just maybe not the one you were expecting
Report Spam   Logged
guest3230

« Reply #1115 on: August 09, 2018, 10:26:40 am »

There is definitely an ex player signing for us today.
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: August 09, 2018, 10:27:30 am »

You're guessing the profit will be the revenue minus the cost?!

Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
Shadowstorm

View Profile
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #1117 on: August 09, 2018, 10:34:46 am »

who? Source?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3230

« Reply #1118 on: August 09, 2018, 10:37:23 am »

who? Source?

Don't know who.

Source : clerical employee at the club.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1119 on: August 09, 2018, 10:38:11 am »

Welcome back bayo! Seriously though, it wouldn’t surprise me to see grimes coming back on loan.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: