The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 22:15:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Well Done!!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well Done!!  (Read 4796 times)
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2018, 08:55:02 am »

This flower shirted supporter is one of our own - I still think a Lincoln supporter is stupid to sit in home end and then celebrate a goal. In the West Stand in 2016/17 season a West Stander dragged a Coventry supporter from his seat for using foul and abusive near his wife! I call that courageous action.

No that's called assault / affray.
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2018, 10:05:12 am »

Never mind the police and being banned from Sixfields, I'd be more worried about having to face the wife and telling her while at the football with our child I (allegedly) punched someone for the heinous crime of being sat in the wrong stand and we were both led out of the stadium by the police.

The Lincoln twat was literally growling in the face of said child, within about eighteen inches of the kid's face, and all the while resisting being ejected. The kid was terrified, and obviously felt under threat. So, I'd deem the action that followed as self defense.
Report Spam   Logged
Impsfan

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2018, 18:34:56 pm »

Imps fan in peace!

It is always worthwhile to read other teams forums and sometimes illuminating.

Far be it from me to comment on your forum but

Whatever Imps fans reputation used to be (and after following them for 37 years I am fully aware), we are a very different club now with a very large family, junior Imps and ladies section

No coaches will be attacked or families abused when you come to the Bank for the return game- you will be welcomed

We have a family zone outside the BM stand each home game and it attracts (literally) hundreds of home and away fans each game without any trouble- if we can manage to be civil and tolerant when Grimsby come down, we can be civil with anyone

The days of home and away fans mingling is already here (to contradict a poster earlier on this thread) and happens most away games I go to- Parking in the South car park last Saturday, I walked up with Town fans, had a chat about the game and wished them "good luck..for the rest of the season"

Every club has some fans who haven't progressed like the rest of us and I am sorry you experienced one last Saturday but, for the other 1452, I don't believe there was 1 arrest before, during or after the game

Your stewards were, unequivocally, the best stewards I have found (including at the Bank) for some years- spot on. Professional, engaging, humorous, tolerant and helpful.  Some day all stewards will be made this way.

Really looking forward to seeing a few Town fans at the return game in February next year- good luck with the season
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2018, 19:24:29 pm »

Never mind the police and being banned from Sixfields, I'd be more worried about having to face the wife and telling her while at the football with our child I (allegedly) punched someone for the heinous crime of being sat in the wrong stand and we were both led out of the stadium by the police.
The biggest crime was the flowery shirt...

'What were you thinking...you look like a ...'  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2018, 19:25:14 pm »

No that's called assault / affray.
It is not affray!
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2018, 19:26:43 pm »

Whatever Imps fans reputation used to be (and after following them for 37 years I am fully aware), we are a very different club now with a very large family, junior Imps and ladies section

You could see on Saturday you're the same Lincoln as always.
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
Ron Obvious

Suffer well.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2018, 21:15:46 pm »

You could see on Saturday you're the same Lincoln as always.

Not all of them, they obviously have a few bell ends just like us.
Report Spam   Logged

Breathing will help you live.
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
Level 6 Search Windows User
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2018, 07:00:05 am »

The biggest crime was the flowery shirt...

'What were you thinking...you look like a ...'  Grin

It looked better than our away kit though 😄
Report Spam   Logged

2022/23 Prediction League Champion
2022/23 Guess The Attendance Champion

Claret & White - Nothing Else Matters
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2018, 08:19:13 am »

Imps fan in peace!

It is always worthwhile to read other teams forums and sometimes illuminating.

Far be it from me to comment on your forum but

No coaches will be attacked or families abused when you come to the Bank for the return game- you will be welcomed

We have a family zone outside the BM stand each home game and it attracts (literally) hundreds of home and away fans each game without any trouble- if we can manage to be civil and tolerant when Grimsby come down, we can be civil with anyone

The days of home and away fans mingling is already here (to contradict a poster earlier on this thread) and happens most away games I go to- Parking in the South car park last Saturday, I walked up with Town fans, had a chat about the game and wished them "good luck..for the rest of the season"

Every club has some fans who haven't progressed like the rest of us and I am sorry you experienced one last Saturday but, for the other 1452, I don't believe there was 1 arrest before, during or after the game

Your stewards were, unequivocally, the best stewards I have found (including at the Bank) for some years- spot on. Professional, engaging, humorous, tolerant and helpful.  Some day all stewards will be made this way.

Really looking forward to seeing a few Town fans at the return game in February next year- good luck with the season

Well, you had enough dickheads willing to kick off in a local pub before the game. Oh, and:

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 08:22:54 am by JollyCobbler » Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2018, 09:58:07 am »

I hesitate to castigate any (few)Northampton fans as you do! Bell ended is very harsh; perhaps ruffians is better.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2018, 11:53:55 am »

I hesitate to castigate any (few)Northampton fans as you do! Bell ended is very harsh; perhaps ruffians is better.

Perhaps. But it's not the 1700s!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
BrixworthCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2018, 17:21:51 pm »

Exactly, we have plenty of twats
Report Spam   Logged
West Stand

View Profile
500 Posts Search Combination
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2018, 17:54:00 pm »

Well, you had enough dickheads willing to kick off in a local pub before the game. Oh, and:

Very little fighting going on. Lots of standing around shouting come on whilst hoping no one notices you don't really want to fight .
Report Spam   Logged
guest3230

« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2018, 18:34:07 pm »

Very little fighting going on. Lots of standing around shouting come on whilst hoping no one notices you don't really want to fight .

Hahaha thought the same.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2018, 01:25:18 am »

Well, there you have it. Like I said, too many cowards with too much to prove, all probably bullied as kids? P1ssed myself laughing at them.
Report Spam   Logged
Ron Obvious

Suffer well.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2018, 14:03:04 pm »

No, they are Bell ends! Pipe down Granddad  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Breathing will help you live.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: