The Hotel End
April 16, 2024, 17:30:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Austin in

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Austin in  (Read 9391 times)
Vince Planner

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Poll Voter Level 5 Combination
« on: September 24, 2018, 12:52:44 pm »

To give balance, I think its important that we also have an Austin in topic. I've no doubt Dean and the players read this board, and they need to know we are not all against them. Yes, I share the disapointment of those calling for Austin out and I can see where, in my view, he has made mistakes but I am certain Dean also shares this disappointment and is big enough to admit he has made mistakes. I am equally confident that he has had his hands tied financially and it does not look like this is going to improve soon.

So those of you who want to spread your negativity and want Austin out, post on that topic and those that want to give him some, much needed, support and encouragement post on this one.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 13:01:31 pm »

I think the 'Austin Out' topic is covering both, providing those with the opposite view or argument to contribute directly against the others comments.
Like most debates, it's not possible to argue/debate with only one point of view.
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Vince Planner

View Profile
Poll Voter Level 5 Combination
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 13:18:27 pm »

I think the 'Austin Out' topic is covering both, providing those with the opposite view or argument to contribute directly against the others comments.
Like most debates, it's not possible to argue/debate with only one point of view.
I think you miss the point.
Report Spam   Logged
Parklands Cobbler

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 13:20:21 pm »

I may be wrong but i really dont think the Manager and players read what is said on this forum.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 13:24:53 pm »

Austin in!
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 13:31:44 pm »

For what it’s worth , I’m Austin in .
We just don’t need more change .
I just hope and pray he is learning from mistakes made .
He does care about the club and is desperate to do well. We are not going to do anything this season , so let him build .
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 13:35:14 pm »

Austin is in, isn't he? Well until he's told he's not in then he'll be out.
Report Spam   Logged
Ron Obvious

Suffer well.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 13:41:04 pm »

I am Austin IN but only just. His demeanor has improved of late and hopefully so will the results. Having said that, you know when an IN thread starts it is usually only a matter of time. 
Report Spam   Logged

Breathing will help you live.
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 13:44:41 pm »

I think you miss the point.

I think that you have misunderstood mine, the five posts following yours have already been expressed in the 'Out' thread in response to 'Out' posts.
You are starting another thread with the same content expressed with an 'Austin In' thread title, we might as well change the original thread title to 'Austin Out or In?'.
At least it'll get the post count up again. Oh the Hokey Cokey...
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 13:47:40 pm »

Awwwww a place for all the happy clappers to meet!!!

Let's keep tge posative energy going whilst we can - I'll start shall I? - At least next year there will be some new grounds to visit in the confrence!!!

Who's next???
Report Spam   Logged
Ron Obvious

Suffer well.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 13:54:56 pm »

Awwwww a place for all the happy clappers to meet!!!

Let's keep tge posative energy going whilst we can - I'll start shall I? - At least next year there will be some new grounds to visit in the confrence!!!

Who's next???

You do know that their has to be positive in the world to allow negative to exist, so to speak. Just where would that leave you?
Report Spam   Logged

Ron Obvious

Suffer well.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 14:03:50 pm »

I would also like to state I agree to an extent about the continuing manager turnover is not particularly helping our club. I realised this a one whole manager before most though.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2018, 14:13:01 pm »

I may be wrong but i really dont think the Manager and players read what is said on this forum.
Why would they not want to?
If I was in their position, I certainly would read it.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
WasRambo

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 14:55:40 pm »

I would also like to state I agree to an extent about the continuing manager turnover is not particularly helping our club. I realised this a one whole manager before most though.  Grin

I've said this before and I'll say it again, changing managers is not the problem. Changing them with managers who are just as bad / worse is the issue!

We missed the boat with Tisdale. Simple as. this debacle would not be happening if he were in charge.

Plus we'd all get the latest style guides on what (not) to wear....
Report Spam   Logged
Monty

View Profile
Windows User Apple User Combination
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 15:14:35 pm »

I'm with Deepcut. I'm not sure whether changing managers is the right thing to do, but I am sure that changing threads is completely superfluous.
Report Spam   Logged

Hotel End Grand National Sweepstake Winner 2018, Fantasy Premier League Winner 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
ClarenceInDefence

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 4 Combination
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 15:24:59 pm »

For what it’s worth , I’m Austin in .
We just don’t need more change .
I just hope and pray he is learning from mistakes made .
He does care about the club and is desperate to do well. We are not going to do anything this season , so let him build .

Huh? We've just been relegated and I'm convinced have a decent squad for this division. Not saying promotion should be expected this season because it shouldn't, but we really should be at least aiming for a top 7 place even after this poor start at the same time as continuing to build.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 15:35:13 pm »

Huh? We've just been relegated and I'm convinced have a decent squad for this division. Not saying promotion should be expected this season because it shouldn't, but we really should be at least aiming for a top 7 place even after this poor start at the same time as continuing to build.
Maybe , maybe not .
This squad of players got relegated with ease and that included Long , Grimes and ODonnell.
We are some distance from finishing top half never mind top 7 at the moment.
I don’t think changing the manager is the answer though . Let him build and give him a chance.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2018, 15:57:12 pm »

I've said this before and I'll say it again, changing managers is not the problem. Changing them with managers who are just as bad / worse is the issue!

We missed the boat with Tisdale. Simple as. this debacle would not be happening if he were in charge.

Plus we'd all get the latest style guides on what (not) to wear....

Please remind me....where in the league are MK at the moment? Yes, higher than us but not in the top 7. His budget would certainly have been healthy too.

Also, what makes you think he would have chosen to come to us with MK also in the running.     
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2018, 16:00:00 pm »

I agree with yr sentiments VP even tho’ am not particularly enchanted with DA at the moment. To make the best of your message it might be worth transferring the thread to the Austin out thread if only to counter the shameless negativity exhibited by some on here!
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 16:54:18 pm »

You do know that their has to be positive in the world to allow negative to exist, so to speak. Just where would that leave you?

My posative has been Cornell 😉

But that's exactly the issue Ron, there are very few posative you can possibly rake from austin and how we are playing. I just can't see him turning it around 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: