The Hotel End
April 18, 2024, 00:39:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

January Window - Rumours, Ins and Outs

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: January Window - Rumours, Ins and Outs  (Read 104129 times)
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #1580 on: January 31, 2019, 19:51:30 pm »

No panic chaps, we can still sign Nile Ranger in the morning!! 😉🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Report Spam   Logged
Shadowstorm

View Profile
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #1581 on: January 31, 2019, 19:51:37 pm »

Just over 2 hrs left...do we think there will be more movement at Sixfields?
Report Spam   Logged
Shadowstorm

View Profile
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #1582 on: January 31, 2019, 19:52:17 pm »

No panic chaps, we can still sign Nile Ranger in the morning!! 😉🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiDgYLC-pfgAhUk5uAKHWj-Bu0QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2F8287721%2Fnile-ranger-rochdale-newcastle-transfer-news%2F&psig=AOvVaw3KcIcgL8lXoZYd-_x3qpmE&ust=1549021933472816
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: January 31, 2019, 19:53:11 pm »

Well Oxford have signed forward Jerome Sinclair from Watford, maybe if they were in for Danny Hylton they maybe see not now. Any chances???
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #1584 on: January 31, 2019, 19:53:21 pm »

Goode looks a good signing, shame it's yet another loan. Looks like another half team of loanees for the rest of the season,  then start all over again.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1585 on: January 31, 2019, 19:57:33 pm »

Goode looks a good signing, shame it's yet another loan. Looks like another half team of loanees for the rest of the season,  then start all over again.

Someone mentioned that a few of them are out of contract at the end of the season, might be with a few to signing.
Report Spam   Logged

Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1586 on: January 31, 2019, 19:58:45 pm »

Well Oxford have signed forward Jerome Sinclair from Watford, maybe if they were in for Danny Hylton they maybe see not now. Any chances???
Slim I’d guess but I don’t know.
Report Spam   Logged
ntfclad

View Profile
Windows User Search Combination
« Reply #1587 on: January 31, 2019, 20:00:22 pm »

Just over 2 hrs left...do we think there will be more movement at Sixfields?

Gonna stick my neck out and say yes
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1588 on: January 31, 2019, 20:05:01 pm »

Someone mentioned on Saturday that Elsnik is out of contract in the summer and that we might take him permanently - I think we’d be lucky if that was the case as he’s going to be in demand. I’m pretty sure that Joe Powell is out of contract at the end of the season, hopefully if he plays on Saturday there’s an improvement.
Report Spam   Logged
Winslow Lee

View Profile
Search Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #1589 on: January 31, 2019, 20:13:11 pm »

Rather half a team of loans and start over again at the end of the season than a squad swelled with mediocre players on long contracts giving you no financial room to improve the squad.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1590 on: January 31, 2019, 20:21:28 pm »

Looking at a few of the Twitter posts from Scunny fans suggests that they’re not exactly gutted he’s leaving and that he’s got a howler in him.
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: January 31, 2019, 20:25:16 pm »

Just on this, Luton have also signed another forward today so you never know! Just in hope more than anything else
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1592 on: January 31, 2019, 20:29:05 pm »

When will we hear the no more movement announcement??
Come on town surprise us with a decent striker?
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: January 31, 2019, 20:35:05 pm »

Morais to Bristol Rovers rumbling on Twitter!
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: January 31, 2019, 20:37:16 pm »

Morais to Bristol Rovers rumbling on Twitter!
Wouldn't be that surprising. Another one KC doesn't fancy.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam-NTFC

View Profile
Windows User
« Reply #1595 on: January 31, 2019, 20:40:40 pm »

Gonna stick my neck out and say yes

Going to agree with you and say it'll be a striker
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2016
lodgeadam

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #1596 on: January 31, 2019, 20:41:01 pm »

Wouldn't be that surprising. Another one KC doesn't fancy.

What?
Report Spam   Logged

--- 'Shoe Army' is THE worst chant ever! --- Twitter @lodgeadam
guest3114

« Reply #1597 on: January 31, 2019, 20:43:58 pm »

Someone mentioned on Saturday that Elsnik is out of contract in the summer and that we might take him permanently - I think we’d be lucky if that was the case as he’s going to be in demand. I’m pretty sure that Joe Powell is out of contract at the end of the season, hopefully if he plays on Saturday there’s an improvement.
On the plus side Irchy if he’s still in demand that would probably mean he’s done a job for us, so fingers crossed. Personally I’m glad we haven’t signed anyone permanently over the last few days. Making a permanent signing at this point in the January transfer window would probably indicate a third or fourth choice player signed in desperation. Not always the case of course, but would probably be the case more often than not imo. We’d have all liked to have seen some good permanent signings to improve the squad, but this is the first time in a long time that we haven’t acted like a drowning club in panic. That’s of course on the proviso that KT hasn’t blocked permanent signings. So all in in all it could be a positive, perhaps?
Report Spam   Logged
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1598 on: January 31, 2019, 20:46:33 pm »

"Right, I am not giving anything away, I am not promising anything, I am not teasing anything or even suggesting anything, but what I am saying is that I have still got my laptop on... #ntfc #DeadlineDay"

Jeremy casey on twitter
Report Spam   Logged

ntfclad

View Profile
Windows User Search Combination
« Reply #1599 on: January 31, 2019, 20:47:57 pm »

Jim White has been on the phone and he’s told me we’re battling to get one sealed before the deadline. Striker, bit out of left field. Not an under 23 loanee.

Would be a bit of a coup and I’d imagine he’d be on a fair bit of ££
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: