The Hotel End
March 19, 2024, 03:17:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Views on Keith Curle

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Views on Keith Curle  (Read 40361 times)
guest2995

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #440 on: April 02, 2019, 13:17:04 pm »

Quite honestly B&S you speak a lot of nonsense against KC.  The fact is that many supporters where glad that KC spoke his mind on Saturday (as I was) about that disgraceful performance. If there is an opportunity to pronounce your self important message of spiteful tirade against KC you take it. It appears you have an obsessive opinion against KC to the extent you are unable now to offer any rational opinion. Even on here there is a difference between opinions and a mere rant.
The fact that you think I talk nonsense fills me with great satisfaction because if there is one person who’s views are pretty worthless on here , it would be yours Evers .
Report Spam   Logged
the grumpy old man

View Profile
1000 Posts Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #441 on: April 02, 2019, 15:00:57 pm »

Quote from KC,
"It has probably irked some of the players that they have been in at 9am every day this week and working long hours"
FFS, just wait until the precious little angels have to get a real job

9am seems a reasonable time to start work to me, most normal workers who are not on shifts are at work by then.
It makes you wonder what time training normally starts and how long it goes on for.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 02, 2019, 15:54:34 pm »

It's normally late morning. Suits KC as well because he's coming from Sheffield.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #443 on: April 02, 2019, 16:26:53 pm »

I think the problem some people have after Saturday is not what KC said about the players, it's that he doesn't think that he might have contributed towards that overall display. Shifting the blame, whatever happened to "We win as a team and we lose as a team" ?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #444 on: April 02, 2019, 16:55:13 pm »

I think the problem some people have after Saturday is not what KC said about the players, it's that he doesn't think that he might have contributed towards that overall display. Shifting the blame, whatever happened to "We win as a team and we lose as a team" ?

He can't win can he. If he's honest people say he shouldn't have said it but if he says nothing people will say why didn't he explain reasons behind that dreadful performance  Roll Eyes

He also said the players receive the correct information about the opposition and how they need to play to get a result during the week leading up to the game, so the manager has done all he can it's then up to the players once they cross that white line, they let him down badly and he's rightly let them know about it. 
Report Spam   Logged
Alfred

View Profile
Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #445 on: April 02, 2019, 17:15:00 pm »

He can't win can he. If he's honest people say he shouldn't have said it but if he says nothing people will say why didn't he explain reasons behind that dreadful performance  Roll Eyes

He also said the players receive the correct information about the opposition and how they need to play to get a result during the week leading up to the game, so the manager has done all he can it's then up to the players once they cross that white line, they let him down badly and he's rightly let them know about it. 

Just becuase KFC says somthing it dosnt make it true.  History tells you the mans a fraud. 

Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #446 on: April 02, 2019, 17:31:10 pm »

Just becuase KFC says somthing it dosnt make it true.  History tells you the mans a fraud. 

Please explain why?  Don't say because he hasn't won a promotion. JFH & Gary Johnson had won a promotion, did that help. The majority of managers haven't won a promotion (Calderwood before he was appointed).

Report Spam   Logged
Teyn and proud

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 02, 2019, 17:46:02 pm »

I constantly read all the comments about players and managers (ex) and current ok KC might not be a pep or Klop but for Christ sake look at the players under numerous managers  with the exception of CW they have all failed get rid of the lot give KC the summer to recruit who he wants then judge him on the first dozen games or so because we all know he isn’t going anywhere as we all well know the only thing to add is that I think we’ll be shopping at Poundland not waitrose
Report Spam   Logged
Alfred

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 02, 2019, 18:01:53 pm »

Please explain why?  Don't say because he hasn't won a promotion. JFH & Gary Johnson had won a promotion, did that help. The majority of managers haven't won a promotion (Calderwood before he was appointed).

I dont like the man or his methods

Alot of people i have spoken to from his ex clubs tell a similar story.  Starts off ok,  but talks shat,  never takes responsibility and trys to talk like he is a football god, over complicates things and makes changes to try and look like a tatcial wizard.

and what has he really achieved in 400 plus games as a manager,  and dont tell me hes won a promotion.

Hes been sacked by several clubs for a reason. 

Comes across as a bitter man that he didnt earn the money as a player that players get now and will never be anything better than a L2 firefighter.

Ask yourself this,  if you won the lotto and bought out KT would you trust KFC with the keys to the vault ?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #449 on: April 02, 2019, 18:11:03 pm »

I dont like the man or his methods

Alot of people i have spoken to from his ex clubs tell a similar story.  Starts off ok,  but talks shat,  never takes responsibility and trys to talk like he is a football god, over complicates things and makes changes to try and look like a tatcial wizard.

and what has he really achieved in 400 plus games as a manager,  and dont tell me hes won a promotion.

Hes been sacked by several clubs for a reason. 

Comes across as a bitter man that he didnt earn the money as a player that players get now and will never be anything better than a L2 firefighter.

Ask yourself this,  if you won the lotto and bought out KT would you trust KFC with the keys to the vault ?

Sacked by Mansfield for allegedly bullying a youth team player - cleared of this at a later date - win ratio 37.5% beat us in play-off semi-final.
Sacked by Notts County - win ratio 45.1%
At Carlisle for four and half years (not sacked) win ratio 38.2%

See my post re promotions, Johnson & JFH or Calderwood.     
Report Spam   Logged
Alfred

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: April 02, 2019, 18:14:41 pm »

Sacked by Mansfield for allegedly bullying a youth team player - cleared of this at a later date - win ratio 37.5% beat us in play-off semi-final.
Sacked by Notts County - win ratio 45.1%
At Carlisle for four and half years (not sacked) win ratio 38.2%

See my post re promotions, Johnson & JFH or Calderwood.     

SACKED
Report Spam   Logged
Teyn and proud

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 02, 2019, 18:16:50 pm »

so who’s going to carry the can KT or the players
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #452 on: April 02, 2019, 18:18:47 pm »

SACKED

Chris Wilder 48.4%
KC Notts County 45.1% - Bit harsh
Mansfield - Not for a results reason
Carlisle - NOT SACKED
Report Spam   Logged
Alfred

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 02, 2019, 18:21:15 pm »

Still got Sacked ... must be a reason why he keeps leaving jobs.

Like i said ... I dont like him or his methods for the reasons stated. 

Never achieved anything as a manager IMHO
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #454 on: April 02, 2019, 18:27:29 pm »

Still got Sacked ... must be a reason why he keeps leaving jobs.

Like i said ... I dont like him or his methods for the reasons stated. 

Never achieved anything as a manager IMHO

Please tell me a manager that doesn't keep leaving jobs? Even the great CW left jobs to better himself. Just admit it, you don't like him and that's the only reason, nothing to do with his methods - unless you are watching training everyday.   
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #455 on: April 02, 2019, 18:33:03 pm »

so who’s going to carry the can KT or the players
Like I said, with good teams it's "Win as a team lose a team" , I really don't think that KC can wash his hands of that performance, he has to take some part of the blame. I think virtually everyone agreed that taking off Williams instead of the completely ineffective Sordell weakened the team.
      Whilst we are on the subject, can anyone remember a KC substitution that has made us look a better team ?

Report Spam   Logged
Alfred

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 02, 2019, 18:36:08 pm »

Please tell me a manager that doesn't keep leaving jobs? Even the great CW left jobs to better himself. Just admit it, you don't like him and that's the only reason, nothing to do with his methods - unless you are watching training everyday.   

Let's  flip this,  you tell me why u like him so much.

I said from the start i dont like him or his methods,  i dont need to watch training to come to that conclusion,  i just watch his teams play and listen to his interviews.... that's enough for me.

Maybe i just have higher standards / expectations.  
Report Spam   Logged
Teyn and proud

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 02, 2019, 18:41:17 pm »

We all full we’ll know he ain’t going nowhere or is he ? 😡
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #458 on: April 02, 2019, 18:50:05 pm »

Let's  flip this,  you tell me why u like him so much.

I said from the start i dont like him or his methods,  i dont need to watch training to come to that conclusion,  i just watch his teams play and listen to his interviews.... that's enough for me.

Maybe i just have higher standards / expectations.  

I'm still very much open minded and undecided. I don't like the football but he's got us out of trouble and deserves at least the summer and start of next season to build his team. He's explained the reasons why he's had to play ugly and you would hope that next season the football will be more pleasing on the eye. I think it's too early to make any decisions, come back to me after 10-12 games next season.   
Report Spam   Logged
Alfred

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 02, 2019, 18:52:00 pm »

I'm still very much open minded and undecided. I don't like the football but he's got us out of trouble and deserves at least the summer and start of next season to build his team. He's explained the reasons why he's had to play ugly and you would hope that next season the football will be more pleasing on the eye. I think it's too early to make any decisions, come back to me after 10-12 games next season.   

Fair play,  respect your opinion.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: